Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(THANKS Maria di for this banner)

(Thanks sia for this banner)

Thanks fr ur comments and likes๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†..Do leave ur review on this update..Sry fr spelling and grammar mistakes..๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†  for pm's buddy me ..i never accept request from ppl who never comment on my work

Part 26

He came near her "Now close that big mouth of urs and I have guttery thoughts running in my mind to help u in closing it..Am once again sry shona..Wait fr the surprise u have  in party" saying this he sucked her earlobe,winked at her and went out leaving her all flushed alone in the conference hall.

"What was that for..What did he do to me now??Omg did he flirt with me??He is becaming shameless day by day..he never did this with me before..How am I suppose to meet him and face him??"  she sank in the chair..Her face blushed and turned tomato red..

Keeping all these thoughts apart she slowly made her way to he cabin detrmined to ask him later what was the reason he was behaving all dovely lovely..Maan very well knew that she would be confused by his acts..But she would get her answers today in the party..

Maan as soon saw her getting into her cabin made the peon get her food..He saw her eating and after that exited his office to make ready for the party giving instructions to Adi on the party..

Geet was immersed in the work and she glanced at the clock to see that if she is not gonna make a move by now she would be late for the party..The only person who was fuming all through out this was sasha ..She hated to see the blush in geet's face when she came out of conference room..

The party hall was filled with people..Maan was attending to everyone but his eyes were constantly searching for his geetu..He had already called annie 10 times asking whether they have started and annie threatened him saying one more time he would make a call to her she is gonna get geet with her to the shopping '

Sasha was fuming to see maan's eyes fixed at the door looking for someone expectantly and she guessed who that might be..The party has only the close associates of KC and HI and staffs of them..

Adi came towards maan and said "Maan the reporters are here"

"Ask them to wait Adi..treat them well and place them in the lobby..After all they are going to get the most hottest news for tomorrow" saying this he went towards yash who made his way to the party..

"Buddy whats up man??Why the sudden party??Your not a party lover?" yash asked giving a side hug to maan..

Maan smirked and said "Am not but the occasion calls for a party.."

Yash looked at him confusedly but before he could ask something he saw the look on his face and decided her sister had made the way to party'

Geet dressed in a pretty white saree and her hair tied up with a diamond necklet adorning her neck entered the party..

As soon she enterd Dadi and annie followed her behind..

Adi shook maan from his  dream land and asked whether they could start the party and he nodded..

Geet was blushing seeing the fiery gaze of maan on her..from the time she entered the party she had a feel that someone is looking at her when she looked up she saw him looking at her with a fxed gaze..She couldnot hold his gaze anymore that she bowed her head down..

Annie was talking with Yash and dadi was talking with some of old business clients and she was all alone standing there..

"Whoa dressed to seduce MK.."

With the voice of sasha geet turned to look at her ..Sasha face was already red due to anger..

"Don't think to get him seduced..i could already see the way he is going mad on you by just the way u smile..What are you trying to do. haan??.He is mine and only mine..Just stay away..today I thought of getting u fired, by some magic u stayed here but that doesn't mean you will be escaping all the times.." sasha said this and left geet to stand alone..

Geet was unable to register what has happened but she knew that sasha loath her..The tears started to form in her eyes when she saw someone standing beside her..

"Don't let others order you or plan ur life..Your the only daughter of mohinder handa who never bent for any one and who had his own ways..But your being too fragile and breaking up for mere words.You doesnt seems to be papa's girl.You know what is yours if u just keep standing looking at others playing with your thing be ready to loose it..If you never wanna loose your thing stop ur tears and start to show them who you are..I could never accept my bahbhi to stand and hear other girls hint on my brother..Just give them ur peace of mind.." annie saying this walked away..

When sasha was speaking wth geet annie looked upto find geet's face turning pale..And she knew what that sasha must be speaking..She hated geet being so good that she never spoke against anyone who tauts her... first it was sam n now sasha.. she wanted geet to stand up for her that's what made annie talk to geet like that..

Geet was about to give a counter word for sasha and was looking for her..Sasha was standing close to maan brushing herself against him which made geet fume she was about to move towards them when the lights dimmed and focused on maan who was holding a mike now..She understood he is gonna make a announcement so she went quiet not to throw a scene..

"Hi everyone ..this gathereing is not only for the business deal KC bagged today but also for the other two special reasons."

.He eyed towards dadi who asked him to continue whereas annie and yash who was now by Geet side also looked at maan confusedly..

"As we all know that handa's had always worked with khuranms and after my parents passed away it was mohinder papa who took over KC and made it reach heights before he handed it to me..After he passed away I was forced to take up HI(HANDA INDUSTRIES) and Kc..As recently I came across the will of his which stated that HI major shares were transferred on my name..But I thought it s righteous to make Miss.Handa Daughter of Mohinder handa to be the Major share holder and transferred all my shares on her name.."

The crowd cheered whereas geet was looking at him hazed..She knew her papa wanted Maan to take up Hi always after he s gone and he has discussed it with Geet about that and she was all ready for it'

Her thought process stopped by his further speech "Thanks and now I want someone to help me in handling HI along with Kc and thought Geetu would be perfect for that role..So am making geetu MD of HI and also a share holder of KC"

Geet's mouth formed a big O she wasn't expecting this..This is a biggest burden What if she fails..She was loking at Maan's eyes and his belief in his eyes made her accept his decision.That brief moment of eyelock made her believe in herself ..moreover she knew maan would be there for her to help her in need..

Before maan could further continue Sasha butted in..

"MK what are you doing..She is an amateur..she doesn't know anything..Ur giving a huge responsibility to the third person..This is not acceptable..Dont you think MR.Handa would disagree this if he was here.." She was going on and on..

Maan stopped her with this hands and said "Of course Mohinder papa would not disagree to this because Neither geetu is an armateur nor she is a third person.."

"But MK it doesnot mean geet is not a third person if ur interested in her and she has never done a project on her own fully as a loyal employee of Kc and HI am not accepting this.." Sasha said in a disgusting tone..

"It is sasha because she has handled past 5 projects of KC and HI fully,..here are some of the video clips where she and me worked on the projects "saying this maan signaled Adi and the video clips were to everyone's view where both maan and geet were working in his study and geet suggesting him ideas..

"And moreover she is not a third person because she is the princess of mohinder papa his one and only daughter GEET HANDA" maan stressed his each and every word'

All the staff and business associates who were quiet till now watching the things were shocked to realize geet was the daughter of HAnda's'They all knew that handa's had a daughter .But they dono who she was because rano or mohinder doesnt wanted her to have a public attention..Atleast occasionally Annie use to accompany maan to party but never geet came out of to this business world..

"It was me who decided to not reveal her identity because I neede her to known as a business professional daughter of great business man Mohinder hjanda and not as an armateur.."

Everyone roared for geet..Yash hugged her and wished her luck dadi took her in embrace and annie took her to where maan was standing..

Maan took her by hands and came to the center of the stage..She was at less of words ..She was too emotional on each word of maan's that she was not able to make a speech..She was looking at each and every gesture of him..

"here am presenting you Miss.Handa" maan said with a smirk while geet hit him on his shoulders playfully..

Then Geet signed the papers of taking the position of MD..

"Maan now tha am the MD of HI and share holder of KC I do have rights to decide on staff right???" geet asked amusing Maan..

"Of course geetu u have"

"So I need a transfer papers of Miss.sasha to pune branch of ours ..This is my little gift for loyal employee of KC and HI " she said stressing the wrds loyal employee..

Maan was really amused by her attitude and boldness ..Actually he planned to embarss her in front of people saying about her deeds to Geet but that would have been a cheap act but His geetu managed it too well..Now everyone would think hat it was really a promotion whereas only they both knew the real fact"

"Adi make the papers ready"

Sasha's eyes poped out of sockets on hearing it..

"Thanks all for ur wishes now u may enjoy the party" saying this geet neared sasha

"Don't misinterpret anyone sasha..If you do this is the result.. and this transfer is not because u played games with me but because u were standing in one leg to acquire my precious posssion..MY maan..he was ,he is and he will be ONLY MINE..And thank ur stars that u r not here because now that everyone knew that am handa princess maan would never hide his romantic side of him towards me that would leave u heart broken" saying this geet walked away..

Geet never wanted to say all this but she wanted sasha to know how true the fcats are  and maan belonged to only her..Sasha's face was worth watching after that.Maan who overhears their convo smirked to himself thinking of how geetu claimed him as hers..

precap:proposal๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

PLZ Dont copy/share my works without my permission..I own all the rights for this works..

(c) Rami92 copyrights reserved

Edited by Rami92 - 10 years ago
sri91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res
Unres...
Such a lovey dovey moment dr...
Nice presentation of geet handa to the crowd...
Shasha got a big bang...
Geet ur cute and sherni...all thanks to maan...
Wat is nxt in the play...
Continue soon...
Edited by sri91 - 10 years ago
minelove24 thumbnail
Hehe shushu i mean sasha ki watt,luvd update
valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

awesome update

loved it
sasha ๐Ÿ˜†
continue soon
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww such a beautiful update. Loved Maan surprise for Geet by making her the MD of HI. Absolutely loved Geet's response to Sasha. It was nice to see her stand up for herself in a dignified manner. Fab job and looking forward to what is in store next.
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update
now world knows geet as handa princes
loved the way geet answered sasha...
Sakura02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Suparb
love it โค๏ธ
thanks for pm
Kartikan91 thumbnail
nice update...sasha deserved it
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n fab update! Sasha so is stupid! Maan makes the annoucement n everyone is shocked esp Sasha! She tries to intervene bt Maan stops her! Geet tells Sasha off n Maan proud of her! Well written! update soon
mandy15 thumbnail
mast update thi ...mazza aa gya :)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

fantastic :)