Frequent Posters

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Saayaniz: Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!😊
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh... y did u do this😭😭😭 u made me cry😭😭😭 poor Abhay and Piya...
but, the OS was really supeb...i miss Abhiya
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sayu this was a beautiful OS dear πŸ‘ But really really very sad 😭 It was ironic to see that the guy every girl fell for, fell for a girl who had few days left with her  It was so well written esp the starting I loved it πŸ˜ƒ Abhay cursing those girls n mentally cursing his luck when he welcomed all the female freshers who were already drooling on him(well I dont blame them πŸ˜†) n they wanted to know his name rather than thank him for his welcome but then he comes across one girl who is unlike any in the party - a reticent shy girl who tells him a simple thank u n this is a life changing moment for him 😳 Then he tries hard to win her affections but she doesn seem to reciprocate his feelings  In a ditch attempt he lies to her hoping he'll get to be with her by winning her sympathy. But alas fate had different plans for him 😭 The day he decided to meet Pia in her home he walked in on her funeral 😭 The letter part was very sad but very touching πŸ‘ It was fab dear πŸ‘ I really wish I could say what I felt when I read it. All I can say is my eyes were filled with tears when I read that part 😭 Anyways do write more 😳 n thanks for the PM 😊
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U r so so so bad sayu !!! i hate u 😭😭😭 how can u do dis ??? u made me cry 😭 after ages i was reading any os n just because it was written by u but u 😑 ... u dont how kamzor heart i m when it comes to abhiya . 😭 ... now i'll think only about this whole night
u write it so well ... bus isse zada tareef nh hoti dukhi heart se ...
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great os nice ending
but this made me cry reading it
merry christmas
Trouble. thumbnail
Beautiful OS Sayu😭
Do write more bt nt sad ones😑
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful emotional os. . no words to describe
very well written
bellaaa thumbnail
beautiful os sayu
well written
just love the way describe abhays feeling and how he made a lie to piya but i felt fishy something and that letter shit yar i m typing and crying too😭 it just me made cry baby...cant imagine to let piya die...its very touchy and emotional os...poor abhiya their ending didnt be happy
Edited by bellaaa - 11 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sayu this is so long 😲
now i cnt read as im sleepy.. will read tmrw
m commenting now coz i promised u tht by tmrw morning my comment will be there πŸ˜†
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry sayi 4 late comment but i was ov of station 4 xams and today only i came back and first think i did was to open pkyek forum... i love ur os its beautifull... hearttouching... emotional... the way u present story is admirable and thanks that u write ur first os on abhiya...