Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vmpy

breathtaking os.a v heart touching.take a bow for penning down such an emotional os.im replying with teary eyes.cant write more in reply.but i must say this is it.

thanx for ur precious comment 😳 don beat me up but m very happy that u cried πŸ˜† I can assume my writing was realistic then πŸ˜‰ thanx for the tarif πŸ˜†
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

rulaogi kyaπŸ˜†amazing os😊

tume itni hasi kyu a raha hai πŸ˜• ?? Sab to ro rahe hai... πŸ˜•
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

amazing os...it's too beautiful and emotional

</div><div>thanks for pm

thanx for liking it 😳
errmmm... PM ?? Did I ? πŸ˜•
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

SAYU I HATE U 😑SERIOUSLY I AM NOT GOING TO READ THIS OS😡😭

tune sachme nahi padhi !
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Sayu just beautiful, heart touching and highly emotional OS. I loved it dear. U wrote it beautifully dear.
It was a true example of what we call Irony of fate. When the OS started at the beginning it was humourous, i was lauging like crazy imaginging poor abhay's condition lol. Then finally piya entered the scene and things changed our hero fell for her but herione ignored her, then abhay decided to take help of lies and trust me i was so angry at abhay at first but when he confessed his love for piya it made me realise nothing right or wrong can be judged in love.
Then came the last part, it was just so touchy, trust me i cried while reading that whole letter part, u have written it with true emotions, i could feel the emotions that the character and abhay went through.
plz do write more, it was a true fantastic OS and u wrote it just beautifully!!![/B]

tu mujhe maregi to nahi ? Phir ek baat batau ? Mujhe na bahat khushi ho rahi hai that u cried πŸ˜† that means my writing touched ur heart πŸ˜› Wo kya hai na I was used to write thanx while replying to comments , but here everyones comment confusing me if I should say sorry πŸ˜• ?? To main apne tarike se baato ko ghuma rahi hu & thanx bol rahi hu 🀣 thanx for liking it & special thanx for ur looong comment πŸ˜‰
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckdiya

<font color="#0099FF"><font size="4">omg!!!!!!!!!! i knw dat😑 <font size="4">yet i read ur updt🀒
<font size="4">its awesome & highly emotional
<font size="4">keep writing sayu πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— luv u </font>
</font></font></font>
</font>

u knew that 😲 !! What ?? πŸ˜•
waise padhne ke liye & comment karne ke liye sukriya πŸ˜ƒ
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifians

beautiful!! no words to describe!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

keep it up!!πŸ˜ƒ

thanx for liking it dear πŸ€—
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

<font color="#990099">awesome work sayani...it was so well writtenπŸ‘...and so touching..⭐️..a sad os but a beautiful one..hope u keep writing more one shots!!😊</font>

thank u so much for commenting Tora πŸ˜ƒ ur comment is always special to me 😳 m glad that u liked it πŸ˜ƒ & yaa...ab to main OSs hi likhungi as I found m being too much lazy nowadays 🀣 so instead of ffs , oss wll be comfortable for me now πŸ˜‰
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu1909

it was sad os but beautifully written wish it had happy ending. nice os keep on writing

Thanx for leaving ur precious comment 😳
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HawaHawai007

AWESOMEπŸ‘πŸΌ i dont like sad endingsπŸ˜’

thanx 😳 even I too don like sad endings...but donno why I got this tragic idea ... πŸ˜†