Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

After the suspense of the last update, I was hoping for more action.

But I found this update mind blowing. Everyline was captivating.
It makes me want PKYEK more.  I really dont know how to thank you as this definetely helps in quenching my insatiable thirst for PKYEK and my Abhiya
I loved the conversations between Abhay and Alina and their growing bond.  I wished we had something like this in the show, where Abhay could really trust someone like a friend -to vent out his feelings, to speak his mind.
Alina in the show was never much importance. 

And Maithili - I really felt sorry for how she turned out to be that Abhay, who once loved her so sincerely hates her so much that he wants to torture her to death. 

And poor Sid, who wants to reform but helpless because of his nature and no Chand to control him this time.  Hope Alina comes to his rescue and Reina think of something to bring him out of this.

Speaking of Reina - where was she when Piya was attacked by Maithli.
Could she sense this attack.  Was she the one who sent Alina behind Piya ?

I did not understand one part
 His beloved jacket was soaked through , and he took it off her, even as Haseena entered the room, carrying a small bundle of clothes. Her eyes fell on the jacket and her lips twitched. "No, mom," he said before she could say a word. "Not now!"
What did her reaction mean when her eyes fell on the jacker????
Knowing you Shreya, It must surely be something naughty 😆

Oh thank you so much Harini.I am so happy this FF gives you some pleasure😳Ah, Harini, you may just be very, very close with regards to Reina... 😃Let's see if Alina can come to his rescue😳

as for the last part...yes it was something naughty which I won't put in writing..surely you can imagine that??😆
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellaaa

ohhh so is maithili who wanted to kill piya but definitely abhay saved her :)
abhiya scenes were so lovely...  abhay ki jacket 😆
awww did sid will show his vampiric form front of alina ??

Thanks beenish...lets see if Sid shows himself😛

Originally posted by: devilish-grin

loved the part...

awesome
thanx 4 pm

thanks Ekta
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Nidhi...

So, it was Maithili as I guessed... I just wonder how naive Piya can be, how in the world could she, even for a sec, think that Abhay can ever ask her to do something like that?! Anyways, Abhay saved her, that's all what matters... And that Alina told him who the culprit was, he'll be at guard hereafter.
I absolutely loved the interaction between the two, they behave almost like siblings most of the times...
Haseena in this story, is one of my favourite characters, the way she taunts, teases, advises, and cares for Abhay she's no less than a real mother to him.
Sid's again a full-fledged vampire, hope he doesn't give in to his bloodlust and give up his goodness n humanity yet again.
Will wait for the next update..
Love and luck! :) :)

She's just in shock, so she's not really thinking properly😆
I'm so glad you like Haseena! I love her a lot myself😳
Let's see what Sid does😛
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukugeny

amazing update shreya...abhay is near the truth,isnt he?means he is thinking of it...somewhr near.
aww...in minits n seconds abhay in forest n he  saved pia...indeed gr8

"Piya?" he said. "Come on, wake up'open your eyes, damn it- can you hear me?"

.Loved emotions.soulmates.beautifully written dailogz

Knew ki vo metz hi hai...alina reached thr..umm..k.
pia in abhay's bed...
My some fav.Lines..ha ha...

"I- Abhay, you-" she began. This brought an amused smirk on his face.

"You, Abhay,me?" he repeated. "I don't understand."

Piya flushed scarlet. "Shut up," she muttered. "I wanted to say-"

"I think you should change," Abhay interrupted. His gaze was not on her face...it was more southward. Piya glared. "Pervert."

Abhay scowled. This was a bit too far. "If I'd been a pervert, you wouldn't be wearing anything right now."

She glared right back. "Get out! I'm going to change."

His cocky air disappeared. "Sure you don't want any help?" he asked doubtfully. "I mean..aren't you exhausted? And wet clothes are difficult to-"

"Out!" she snarled, blushing again.

ROFLOL...

LEmo...
la la...

His arm came under her head, adjusting her on the pillow. She leaned against him and heard him inhale sharply : the next moment, he'd switched off the light and she felt his lips touch the curve of her neck. Her heart almost stopped beating- and then it began to thump so violently she was mortified. She began to feel angry. What was he playing at? Did he like seeing  what a wreck she became under his influence?

His other hand framed her face, and he said softly,"You're too tempting...how long do I resist?"

And that was the last thing she knew before sleep claimed her.

la..a...

Oh, shut up, please," she said tiredly, rubbing her head. "My head's hurting."

"Why?" said Alina. "You went on a drinking binge yesterday night after Abhay tore your clothes off?"

lol...

n last temper temper Sid in action...metz ko bbhi cathrine bna do..power packed metz..it will be fun to watch sid-metz n abhiya...yayyy!!

update soon sooon,...

It was fantastic update.jaldi kr.

Thank you geny, but Metz here is not inspired by Katherine and right now, Sid is paired with both Metz and Alina actually😆
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya_Visu

Superb update 

Loved abhiya scene
Thanks for pm

Thank you so much Shreya!
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Chapter 32

He couldn't help himself. He started forward to take a taste, when- a sudden force knocked him backwards, making him crash into the wall behind him.  Stunned, he simply stared.

Alina hadn't left. She was holding Anita's shoulders and saying something he couldn't hear. Or perhaps that was just the thirst clouding his brain. Then Anita, face vacant, smiled, nodded and walked out.

Rage welled up, overriding every other emotion. How dare she take away his prey?- and then he lunged at Alina and slammed her into a wall. He leaned in to pierce her neck instead, but the very next moment, she had twisted away and then it was his neck pressed against the wall, Alina's hand was around his neck, sharp nails- no, claws- digging into the skin.  Her eyes had turned golden : she was snarling at him almost like a rabid wolf.. dimly, Sid realized that something was wrong- very, very wrong here. He wanted blood so very badly...

She let go of him and then slapped him right across his face with a force that sent him reeling, clutching a chair to stand upright. She reached out and slapped him again. Sid staggered- and suddenly, he felt an unfamiliar motion sweep through him- something that dimmed his bloodlust by a tenfold.it was a few seconds before he realized it was shame. Shame at what he had almost done and shame at the contempt in her eyes.

"Get up!" she said harshly. "You're damn lucky I was here. You idiot! Do you want to get staked by a mob this time? You'll expose all of us!"

"I-sorry," said Sid, his head reeling under the unexpectedness of getting thrown around and slapped by his  efficient secretary. "Who-who are you?" he said.

"None of your business, bloodsucker!" she snapped. "Now come with me. We're going out- before you make such a noise that everyone comes here to find out what's going on here."

"Are you a witch?" he asked, as Alina opened the doors and very coolly steered him out. "Close enough," she said, shrugging. "What the hell are you?" he asked again. No answer. "What do you know? How did you know?"

"Oh, shut up," she said irritably. "And here I  thought Piya asked questions." She reached his car. "Keys?" she barked. "Excuse me!" said Sid, anger coursing through him. "This is my car, for your kind information-"

"And for your kind information, you're in no fit state to drive," she retorted. "I don't care!" he snapped."Stop being so bossy! You're supposed to be my employee," he added the last part coldly.

Her face paled with fury and Sid knew he had crossed a line. "Sure, " she said in a clipped voice, settling down in the passenger seat. Slightly apprehensive- he had never known her to back down like this- he got in . "Drive to the Raichands' house, please," she said curtly. "May I ask why?" he shot back, frustration colouring his voice. Alina looked at him with apparent surprise. "Why, if you don't know that, you're even dumber than you look." Sid closed his eyes to keep from throttling her. He had never so badly wanted to wring someone's neck.

When Piya awoke, it was dusk. The room  was dark, except the flames flickering in the fireplace, castling a warm glow. Abhay was sitting in a chair in front of the fire, reading something. He turned to her when she sat up. "Good, you're awake," he said briskly. "Come on- I'll take you home." Piya swept away her covers and got onto her feet slightly unsteadily. He was right next to her , holding her arm and steadying her.

His touch was light and impersonal, yet Piya shuddered at it, reacting almost subconsciously as she always did around him.  "Misha was worried because you didn't attend college," said Abhay. "She called me up, so I made up something about you falling into a lake by mistake and I brought you to my home.  She came to see you a while ago, but you were sleeping, and she didn't you to wake up."

"What?" said Piya, aghast. "How could you, Abhay? Why couldn't you have told her I came here to help out your mom or something and then got tired so I slept off? She's going to worry like anything!"

Abhay raised an eyebrow, amusement flickering in his eyes. "I see. So you wanted me to tell Misha that you slept over in my bedroom-on my bed- just like that, did you?"

Piya coloured, but replied defiantly,"I don't care. It would have stopped her from worrying over me. Besides, it was no big deal-"

"Oh?" said Abhay. "No big deal, was it? So me and you sleeping together is no big deal, is it?"

Piya scowled at him. "I didn't mean that and you know it."

"I know you didn't," he said. "But look at it from Misha's point of view, why don't you?"

"Oh, fine...fine!" she said exasperatedly. "Fine- you win. Now give me my clothes back." He handed them to her with a smirk.  "I think you look nice in black." She looked down at herself, surprised by his unexpected compliment. "Th..thanks," she fumbled unsurely. He nodded, and then they turned to go. As they were leaving , she heard Mr Raichand's voice. "Piya?" she stopped and turned to look backwards. There was an odd, conflicted expression in Chand's face. At last he said, "You can count on us for anything you might need. Perhaps you could join Raichand Enterprises instead?"

Shock flitted across Piya's face, and she stammered her thanks, hardly knowing where to look. As if taking pity on her, Abhay nudged her out.

"You know, that's not such a bad idea," he said once they had got into his car and were heading towards Piya's hostel. "You could join us instead, then you won't have to work- there-" his tone carefully casual at the last word. Neither of them noticed the car the passing them, moving towards the Raichand mansion.

"I'm really sorry, but I can't," said Piya. "It's very kind of your father- but I'm happy where I am." Abhay said nothing; he had expected this from her. Besides, he had to keep his cool for the bigger battle which would follow.

As they reached the hostel, Abhay said, "Piya- please pack your things. You're moving back home." He leaned back in his seat.

Piya , who had been about to open the  door, paused, her hand frozen on the handle. "I beg your pardon?" she said. "What did you just say?" Ah. Here it goes,  he thought. "You heard me," he said coolly. "Pack your things, I'm taking you home."

"What the- excuse me, but you can't tell me what to do!" spluttered Piya. "I am not packing my bags and going home, and I certainly won't do it just because you think I should!"

"Fine," he said, unlocking his own door. "I'll just pack your clothes myself." He got out and started to walk towards the hostel gates. "Wait!" said Piya, hurrying forwards. She caught his arm, forcing him to stop and look at her. "Can't you talk to my parents before making any hasty decisions- can't you just leave me alone ?"

"No, I can't," he said shortly, now walking ahead again : she had to jog to keep up with him. "And I've spoken to your family already. God knows you need an eye on you-"

A horrible realization crashed through her when she thought of Abhay packing her clothes. "No- wait!" she said. "You- you can't pack my clothes!"

He stopped. "Well, I seem to recall you saying you wouldn't pack them, and seeing  as someone has to do the job-"

"Fine," she said hurriedly as they reached the door of her room . "Fine! I'll pack myself. Just...just stay here."

He grinned in victory.  Score one, Abhay Raichand.

Piya pushed past him and entered her room, closing the door with a bang.  She leant against the door , trembling. If Abhay would have seen- she felt her blood go pale at the thought. And just when she was starting to think that maybe- just maybe, she could someday come out of Maithali's shadow...

His bitter words of that night rang in her head. She'd done everything to help him, yet he couldn't even listen to her. The raw hatred in his face...she had spent so many months with them as Piyali. She had saved his life. Yet he hadn't even bothered to give her the benefit of doubt.  And once again, she questioned herself. Was it only Maithali's face which had attracted Abhay to her ?

There was a tap on the door. "Sure you don't need help?" called Abhay. "No!" she said vehemently, starting to hurriedly pack her clothes, books and other things into suitcases. She took extra care to pack Sid's paintings right at the bottom. In the end, she opened the locker and took out the only proof she had that Abhayendra had ever considered her a friend.  The silver dagger. She put it inside her handbag, deep inside its compartment.

Then she opened the door. "You can carry them to the car," she said angrily, stalking past him with her head held high. Let him do the donkey work - serve him right for forcing her to go home.

Of course, he didn't take much time to join her, suitcases in hand, as she leaned against the car, arms crossed over her chest. Pulling up the hood, he slid her things in, then held the door open for her. She didn't look at him as she got into the car.

"Piya, please try to understand," he said as he drove to the Dobriyals' house. "I can't have anyone putting your life in danger-"

"I'm not your responsibility, dammnit!" she snapped at him, her voice an odd combination of anguish and fury. "You assume so easily that you know what's best for me, don't you? I'm some charity case to you, right? Stop treating me like this! I'm not a glass doll!"

"Yes, I ASSUME!" he shot back; the car swerving dangerously to avoid a rock in the side of the road. "I  assume, because you don't bother to tell me a thing that's going on! And don't give me that b******t about not having anything to hide. I know Sid knows, Alina knows, my mom knows, hell, seems like even Dad knows about it- and god, I'll bet half of Dehradun will know before I do!"

"You don't have the right to ask me a single damn thing!" she raged. "You, Abhay? You? You're telling me I'm hiding something?" she laughed mirthlessly. "You- master of secrets and lies and coverups- you have no right to question me! And you know why I won't tell you? Because you already have too much power over me. What would you do once you found this out? Because you - only you- can waltz into my life whenever you fell like-without my permission- then walk out - again, without permission- you treat me like a doll without feelings- who the hell told you to take me to my house?"

"Because I need you safe!" he snarled back, "because you are in danger, because you won't let me near! And let me tell you, it's your feelings I'm taking into consideration when I'm taking you home!"

"Oh, yeah?" she shot back. "Pray, tell me how?"

There was silence. Abhay didn't reply till they stopped in front of the Dobriyals' residence, and Piya seethed silently. Then he said, in a quiet voice devoid of anger, "I brought you here because I can't take you to my house."

"Really?" said Piya coldly. "Scared I'll embarrass you again by talking about love and other such?"

"You scare me," he said quietly. "You scare me, because you make me lose control and I might forget everything else- and then reality will come crashing, and both of us will get hurt. Do you want that, Piya? I can give you nothing. Nothing."

Piya stared at him, lost for words, watching his pale face in the dim light of the moon. Then Abhay got out of the car and Piya heard him take out her suitcases.

She got out and went in, not wanting to linger with him for much longer.

As they reached Raichand Mansion, Alina leapt out and rushed forward. Sid watched as she hurried towards the guards at the gates, conversing urgently with them. Then she turned back to him and gestured to him to come.

It felt strange, being invited by  someone else to enter a place that belonged to his ex-family. Why had Alina brought him here? Was she going to tattle or something- no, that would be too childish...right?

"What are we doing here?" he muttered as they entered the house.  "Things you need help with," said Alina out of the corner of her mouth.  He had no time to ask further, as his parents- ex-parents- made their entry.

Haseena looked at the pair of them in some surprise. "Miss...Khurana," said his father in a cool voice, not acknowledging Sid's presence. "May I ask for the reason of your arrival?"

For the first time, Alina looked slightly nervous. Glancing from  Chand to Haseena, she said, "It's happened. He has changed."

Haseena's eyes widened. "Today?" she said, and shared a look with Chand.

"Oh, yeah," said Alina, returning to her businesslike manner. "He needs to hunt- he also needs to learn some control." Sid said nothing. Deep down, he had known it was going to happen- but hearing Alina say it as if it was a medical condition unnerved him. And Alina- the way she had slapped him- it was obvious that she could take on him in a fight and she might even win it too. 

What intrigued him most was the question of what she was. Definitely not a vampire, but then how on earth did she know his parents? Vampires were not known to mingle with other species, undead as they were. The way she acted in the situation, with almost complete grace and poise made him realize he knew very little about her really. He knew almost nothing about her background or family.

"I'll do it," Chand was saying. "Sid-follow me. Do what I say- and there will be no preying on humans. If I hear a single disappearance in the coming days- rest assured, the Council will certainly have a lot to say to you."

"Oh, I don't know about the Council," said Alina swiftly," but surely you realize that I could bite your head off-quite literally?"  He shot a look at her.  Her smile was an underlying threat which he recognized at once. He glanced at his mother. Haseena was looking at Alina, smirking in'what was that? Approval?

"Are..you..coming?" came Chand's voice, holding a warning. "Yes," said Sid, deciding all females- including his mother were absolutely indecipherable. As he followed Chand out, he heard Alina's voice call after him. "See you soon...  Sir."

He didn't look back.

"Mo...om! Papa! She's BACK!" screeched Misha, flinging her arms around Piya as she entered, and Piya felt herself start to laugh in spite of herself. "Misha- gerroff!" she said, pretending to choke. "Are you trying to kill me?"

Beaming, Misha let go of her, but no sooner had she taken a deep gulp of air than Madhu swooped upon her, in tears, thanking her for coming home...her father, smiling...

Abhay entered a little while later, followed by a servant bearing Piya's suitcases to her old room. Misha was jabbering away excitedly, but Piya was looking at Abhay, willing him to look at her just once, but he seemed to be in deep conversation with her father..

A bitter taste in her mouth, she made her excuses of being tired and almost ran up to her room. She didn't know why she was so exhausted- perhaps it was the shock, or the current. Or perhaps it was the handsome vampire down in the living room.

She changed and crawled inside her bed, and was asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Abhay watched as she hurried up the stairs, not even bothering to look back. After the slip up in the car, he had avoided her gaze, but it still felt like something  very hard was in his chest.  By the time he composed himself, he realized Arnab Dobriyal was watching him with an unusually shrewd expression on his face.

"I'm sorry I zoned off," he apologized, not wanting to make the man suspicious again. "That's okay," said Arnab easily. "You must be tired of hearing us thank you again and again for saving her- if you hadn't got her out, heaven only knows what might have happened.."

Abhay felt cold as he remembered her pale, ghostly face underwater, her eyes closed'her cold, limp body, those moments he had desperately breathed life in her, not knowing for sure if it would work...

He excused himself, turning to go, but suddenly, Misha was there, offering to see him out. She walked with him to the car. Then Abhay turned to face her. "Yeah, go ahead, tell me," he said, slightly amused that Misha Dobriyal falling short of words. She took a deep breath and said carefully, "Look, I don't know what's going on between you and her, but I have eyes, and she's in love with you. And I think you reciprocate." She paused, but Abhay said nothing.

"So, whatever it is," she continued, "All I'm saying is- I know it isn't my business, but I think you do a better job of watching over her than any of us do, and if her boss really is Sid, because I think he is, no matter what everyone might say about it being a case of similar looks'. I hope you can continue to protect her.  I want her safe-and if you can give her happiness...please do it. Because her soul resides in you."

Abhay looked at her, thrown slightly by the unexpected depth from Misha. He noticed her eyes were the same colour as Piya's. "Don't worry," he said quietly. "It isn't the same person. And even if it is... Piya will be safe. I can promise you that, at least."

Misha nodded. Then she patted his arm, almost sympathetically, and walked back to the house.  And as Abhay drove home, he made a mental note to ask Sid about Maithali's attack. It was impossible that he didn't know.

PS. I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone who appreciated the very small Abhay-Alina scene last chapter. At least I know my readers read😳 and oh, special thanks to Dishu, Ankita and Kirti...for mentioning something I wanted my readers to get🤣

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 10 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
that was quite an emotionally charged up chapter with both abhay and pia's feelings and their fight written really well. especially that "You and Me sleeping together, is no Big Deal" 🤣 ye abhay bhi na, who was he actually trying to question, Pia or himself 😆
i wonder how will sid's chapter shape up now.
Edited by ..Bournville.. - 10 years ago
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...😃
loved abhiya faceoff...⭐️
alina handled the situation at sid's office really well, hats off for that...👏
continue soon and thanks for the pm...😊
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res ! 
Edited --- 
Awesome upd shreyu 👏 alina handled Sid very well in the office ! I really like this pair and she dropped Sid to raichands , smart girl ! I love alina's characterisation here . Ahhh now that Sid and abhay are under same roof , there would be some awesome brother sequence I suppose 😆 and abhay piya fight was really well . I loved the reason abhay told piya for her going home and the way he forced here was awesome ! 😆 Always caring abhay  and oh my , piya's answer back were bang on ! I can't wait for day when abhay gets to know the piya-piyali thing 😃 
Fantastic upd sheryu ! Conti soon 😃 
Edited by Mohit-deewani - 10 years ago
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome
loved it
loved the fighter alina
grt part