thanx 4 pm
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Bleak_House

res!
--edited--

Fabulous update shreya!!
Loved every single project of emotion! Be it abhay saving pia or getting angry for her stupidity..or the caring nature of hs..everythng was wonderfully described! Loved the part where abhay cuddld her close to hm in bed..it was soo endearing to read!! Brought flashes of their intense moments frm the show!❤️

and oh..ths alina was a firecracker!😆 her mischevious acts was daring n ironical! Lovd it!!👍🏼 I always admire the way u use irony in all ur works!👏 nt everybody can do it. Its an art. One has to knw hw to use it in the right place..right time and you do that always perfectly! Great timing and brilliant execution!!⭐️

In literature it is said tht "the sense of irony" and "ironical attitude" signify a rejection of everything in life or at least placing right and wrong on an equal footing!

@Black, really😲i wonder now...that's interesting to know!😛 and thanks so much for the appreciation..means a lot!😳

And liked very much the way abhay spat bck at alina!! That ws good!!😉
Nothing to add mre as the update is brilliant like always!👏And the rest..i have said already!😉
p.s. Thanks a lot for the pm. 🤗
And whats taking you so long??! 😳Update!!!😛

Thanks a lot for liking that part😆 Indu yaar I am too too busy these days. But I will try and update soon

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

EDITED

I was really waiting for this one. Fabulous. So i was right indeed. it was Maithili tricking Pia as Abhay and he indeed saved her. Abhay's concern and his fear for Pia was nicely written but i felt it should have more depth emotionally. it was good anyways. Pia can NOT love Abhay.. how naive of him to think even he himself could stop her to love him. their moment was beautiful and tender. how did Alina reach there. Abhay is connected to Pia but how come she is and she even knows it's maithili 😕

Very very good point.I wonder how no one else saw that.  Thanks, Tanzie!
As for depth...I always do that. its my fault coz I didn't want to go OTT hence understated it too much i guess...no probs. will work on it.

Alina and Abhay's banter was cute. they were playing chess.. reminds me of Harry and Ron whenever i heard about chess 😆 and Haseena.. she is funny.. n i love how she silently or verbally taunts Abhay 😆
and ending... yesss.. Sid is finally a full fledged vampire 😃
update soonish...

Harry and Ron😆 yes i love Haseena too😆 thanks a lot for commenting and liking🤗

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya_eternal

Ohh Thank God Abhay save Pia timely🤗...That Bloody bitch Maithili😡Abhay good image stake her😆Ohh God why they not accept both love eachother😕Love Alina-Abhay-Pia moment...Ohh God now Sid feel he turn vampire again...continue soon dear🤗

Thank you Koli😳
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update 
Loved abhiya scene
Thanks for pm
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana yadav

god

what will happen now
pia is safe
loved the update

Lets see what happens now😛
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trouble.

I read the previous chapter an hour ago & when I logged in,I thought I'll comment then I opened my inbox and saw your PM.Am I that late?😳

The last part in the previous chapter was wondrously written,something really amazing!

No, I'm early😆 and thank you😳

Originally posted by: vishti.dvd

awesome Shreya and Abhay ki niyat kharab ho rahi hai LOL and Sid has finally become a vampy right

LOL yeah uski niyat kharab ho rahi hai😉

Originally posted by: samwllms

the highlight of the updt us Abhay's beloved jacket...maithili will nvr change..cunning woman!

How interesting, I had planned the highlight to be something else entirely😆
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: didlr

sid vampy ban gaya:D loved abhiya moment...hate that maithali, idiot!

Gfeat writinthanks fr pm

haan woh vampy ban gaya😆
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Monayaholic-

Sorry i  was unable to reply before some net problems had strucked.

all the updates were awesome as usal.  talking about this one
it was really  funny and wow conversation of abhay and alina his room.
and loved the abhiya's beautifull moments. and ... it was a  fabulous😃  update and thanks for pm.

Thank you Bhamiti😳
I am really happy you liked it..thanks a lot for commenting😳
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

well maithili was obvious, wasnt she? neway, gad that abhay saved her, and oh my the way he was ogling at her, was too good.

and in the last scene, is Sid finally going to expose himself, or will Alina save the day in the right time?

LOL, Dishu, love your observation...I knew it you will see that😉😳
Let's see if Sid exposes himself or not😛