Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update
sid is nt human anymore , he is cmpletly turned into vampire? first part was gud , d way alina handle sid was awsm ,
abhiya part was gud
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
great update
nicely written
Enjoyed the chit-chat fight bwt abhiya
Thanks fr pm
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update❤️ Specially abhiya fight😆 and the end, whatever mishu said to abhay...!!!!
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The like button is not working, I dont know why Shreya, but I will keep trying.
32 episodes and now you must be ready for Book3
While I am very happy that you are updating it fast, I am also too scared that this might end soon.  Please continue as long as you can Shreya - Book 4, 5, 6,7 and so on...
You are one of the best writers I have known.  Its something more than a fanfiction.  Its has the professionalism of the creatives.
Thank you very much for this FF.
Coming to the update, Abhay's explanation to her on why he cant take her to his house made me feel very sad.  The way you mentioned is very deep.
And just like Piya seems tensed at Abhay's reaction when he gets to know that she is Piyali, even I keep getting tensed when he would get to know that and how he might react before he gets to know the truth.

It was very nice of Alina to take the responsibility of Sid and put him as Chand's ward.

But it was Reina who wanted Sid to be united with Abhay right.  That again puzzles me.  Is Alina Reina or is she taking Sid's responsibility on the request of Reina.

No Shreya, I still have no clue on who this Reina is - Ms.Gupta or Haseena or Alina????

At this moment I wont be surprised if it was Metz herself. 

Reina was once upon a time Guruma of Pander's kingdom or that was what she was acknowledged when she left Piya under the care of the King. 
So who is she and why did she wait for 200 years to unite Abhay and Sid?

I have another question.  Abhay still does not know that Piya got her memories back.  He still thinks that she does not know anything of the supernatural world.  So when she tells him that someone impersonated him  and tried to kill her, didnt he guess that she did not ask much questions and rather apologized to him for bothering him.  Its too much unlikely of old Piya.  May be thats what is bothering him that she knows something which every one knows except him. 

You dont have to answer my questions dear, I can keep guessing as long as you promise not to end this one soon  😆

I still did not get the jacket part though - from your last episode ☺️ 

harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Although I asked not to bother about my questions, I have more Shreya
I can understand Metz wanting to kill Piya. But why take her over the cliff and throw her into the water.  She may have wanted Piya to know that Abhay wanted to kill her and thus break her heart. But still she could have sucked out Piya's blood in the form of Abhay.

Why did she want to kill Piya in a most human way? But why would she want to kill Piya at that moment.  She was satisfied when she heard from Sid that Abhay was not claiming his love for Piya. So why kill Piya then?

And Reina, she was all the while keeping an eye on Piya because she wanted her for some purpose.  Couldn't she sense the attack?
Or was it Reina impersonating Abhay throwing her over the cliff, knowing all the while that he would be in time to save her. But again why would she risk Piya's life?  She wanted Piya to be united to Abhay.

What was the reason for Alina's regret.  Abhay saw regret flash in her face?

Dont bother to answer them Shreya. I know I am dumb but I dont mind waiting till you update :-)
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow love the abhiya fighting scene ... bravo u mention that scene grt
well alina slapped sid twice 😲 gud for sid to make hm fall for her  😆
now the main focus will be sid how will he stop his thirst craving?
cont soon
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful sherya...love it...Hope Abhiya confess their love each other...I'm confuse about Sid.Is he now Mathili's puppy or good...wish next upcoming updates clear it...continue soon😊
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing
thanks for the pm
DestroyedInLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update. Patha nehi Abhay kya karega jab ose patha chalega Pia hi Piyali hai. Thanks for the PM.
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice chap Shreya loved abhiya's face off seriously at times I feel to get inside this story and give Abhay a little piece of my mind for trying to control Pia's life and taking decisions of her life it could be so irritating 😡 well coming to Sidlina part was so good Alina handled the situation so well even to Sid and man her slapping him and ordering around was so good 😆 and even Chand and Pia's part was a surprise has he finally started to accept her