Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
hey abhi coooooooooooooooooooooooooool part really gr88888 finally he proposed her datz grr8888888888 an btw watz his othe wishes lol
plzzzzzzzzzzzz con soon
alina_shrestha thumbnail
hmm pretty cool... soo do you really have a best friend sooooo dear to you...????? anyways just caught up.... its really goood.... you're a natural writer i ahve to say........ continue sooon...

love
alina 😳
MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i know i haven't continue forever... but mayeb since this was my first ff... i reallyw ant to get over with this... soo i am writing one part now..andm will write eth last part and teh epilogue by monday...  if you guyss forgot what happened then heres a short smmary...

- nimmo had a miscarriage
- she left kunal...
- met karun in US
- they promise to amrry eachotehr if they dont find anyone till they get 30...
- karun proposes to nimmo and ask her to consider the thought

NEXT PART COMING UP IN A LITTLE WHILE.. IF ANYONE STILL INTERESTED IN THE FF PLSS CMMENT!
Edited by MUNNIBABA2006 - 17 years ago
MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNIBABA2006

Karun and nimmo go to the beach.... they were sitting on the rocks..... nimmo was staring at the moon and karun was staring at nimmmo..... suddenly nimmo sees a faling star...

n: karun woh dekho... toota hua tara????
k(looks at it): lets make a wish.....
n: tum in baatoko abhi bhi maante ho.....???
k: welll meri do wishes to true hogayi hai... ab dekhte hai yeh third wsh true hoti hai ki nahi......
n: ok....

they both close heir eyes and make a wish....

n: tumne ky maanga?????
k: kuch nahi.....
n: karun!!!
k: meine yeh maanga ki yeh jo 4 saal hai yeh jaldi se gujar jaaye aur hum dono saadi karle.......
n: reallly?????
k: reallly.....
n: ya right.....
k: what??? sach bol raha hu.......
n: achha tumhe mujhse shaadi karne mein itni jaldi kyu hia???? aur agar jaldi hai bhi to abhi kyu nhai kar lete???? 4 saal wait karne ki kya jarooorat hai???( she was just joking around)
k: achha agar abhi shaadi ke liye propose karoonga to karogi?????
n: sochna padega......(she turned away....)

nimmo felt karun's hand taking her hand... she looked at him.... he went in front of her.... and kneeled down.....

k: nims will you marry me?????

he opens her hadn.....takes out a small diamond ring..... keeps it in her hand......and close it......

k: iss baremein sochna jaroor... aru mein iss baar majaak nahi kar raha hu.......

he walked away....... he went to the car..... turned around....... winked at her and smiled..... nimmo got off the rock and went to the car adn sat in the passanger seat........ throuout the driving.... nimmo was looking at the ring.... and karun was too bsy listening to music....... they reached home..... nimmo was about to get off teh car.....

k: nims....

she sat back down......

k: i know what you're thinking......... yahi na ke.... meine yu achanak...... lsten mein tumhe bahat hi pehle keh dena chahta tha lekin keh nahi paya......you know i have always loved you...... chahe hi woh dosti wala pyaar that yaa pyaar ha... but i know i had always loved you... aur yeh meri sympathy mat samajhna jo mien tumse shaadi karna chahta hu...... just think you are being grateful to mee...... you know what my third wish was????? to marry you..... ab yeh tumhari bas mein hai.....meri sapna sach hoga ya nahi......

karun got out of teh car and helped her out...... both of them wet to tehir rooms... nimmo was unable to sleep..... she took ther ing in her hand and remembered all teh time they had spent togetehr...... she couldn't think of anything... and she had never felt sooo awkward deciding anything reagrding karun.......

that was teh last part... now continued...

nimmo couldn't sleep all night... she was still staring at the ring when there was a knock at teh door... she put teh ring by her bedsidde and opened eth door to find payal grinnign at her.... she let payal enter the room... then she locked teh door and stood with her back against it...

p: sooooooooooooooooooooo
n: soooooooooo
p: why are you blushing?
n(turning red): i am NOT!
p: oh yess you are....(pause) OMG.... what did karun say to you???

payal almost jumped as pulled nimmo on teh bed adn sit infront of her... just like a teenage girl would do after her best fried's first date...

n: uhhhh umm err nothing....
p: if nothing then why teh uhh umm err?? tell me tell mee tell meee!
n: he... ummmm...
p: he???

nimmo reached ot her bedside and got the ring adn show it to her

p: OMG!!!! he proposed to you?????

nimmo nodded... payal gave her a BIGGG hugg.. nimmo sighed...

p: whats teh matter???
n: that idiot doesn't even know how to propose...
p: what do you mean?
n: even i dont know what i mean...uggghhhh!!!
p: nims?
n: HE PROPOSED BUT DIDN'T LET MEE ANSWER!
p: ???? 😕
n(sighed): he proposed but didn't let mee answer.. he went on going ' i am not symathizing you or anything... i love you adn blah blah blah' but he just couldn't shut up for a minute to listen to what i had to say!!!!

payal frowned then gigled...

p: dont worry yaar... kal bata denaa...
n: hmph!
p: comeone yaar bechara pehli baar propose kiya hoga... aur phir tum dono best friends they na... to he must have felt awkward... issiliye aisa kaha hoga... so your friendshop will be safe!
n: true...
p: hmm... now go to sleep..and stop thinking for a minute... you think too much... just LET YOUR HEART RULE! OK???

nimmo nodded... and went to sleep...

k: wake up sleepy head...
n: karun let mee sleep na...
k: oh nims comeone... get up...
n: karun!
k: agar tum do minute mein nahi uthi to...
n: to???
k: to mein...

nimmo felt him lifting her in his arms... then he carried her to teh bathrooom...

k: to mein tumhe iss tubmein dump kardoonga.. phir mat eha ki meri dress kharab kardi...
n: huh?

she looked at herself and saw that she hadn't changed yet...

n: okk mujhe niche utaro... mein jag gayi hu naa...
k; hmmm.. thik hai

he slowly put her down adn left teh bathroom before leaving he turned aroudn a said...

k: you have twenty minutes...

three days later...

k: nimss... soo what have you thought...
n: about??
k: about.. umm you know... what is aid three days ago?
n: what did you say?
k: nims... quit joking...
n: no seriously... i dont rememebr what you said...
k: i said...
n: you said...?
k: i...
n: u...?

karun brought nimmo next to him adn held her hand...

k: love...
n: love...???

karun brought her hands to his lips...

k: ur ring...
n: WHAT???

karun kissed her ring and stared into her eyes...

k: i love your ring... after all it was my choice...

nimmo frowned... he messed such a romantic moment... but he also blushed... as he noticed her wearing the ring HE gave her... they both sat in the car quietly...

n(thinking): kitna achha romantic moment chal raha tha... bigad diya...
k(thinking): abhi bigad diya hai.. kal dekho kaise banata hu...
n(thinking): idiot hamesha mere dil ki baat juban par anese pehle hi samajh lete the... ab kyu nahi smajh paarahe ho?
k(thikning): samajh to mein bahat pehel gaya tha... bus(sigh)
n(thinking): i love you... kehne mein itna laga raha hai... shaadi karne mein kitana waqt laayega...
k(thinking): agar tum kaho to..abhi le chalta hu mandir mein... shaadi karlenge!

preview: last part adn epilogue...