[Article] : Karan Kundra cant get over his past!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Karan Kundra cant's get over his past, reveals Madhura Naik!

Yesterday at 02:37pm
The most complicated love saga of telly world, Madhura Naik-Karan Kundra-Kritika Kamra that has become the hot conversation topic in town, again hit the rock with Madhura's latest statements.

The girl had publically announced that she is very much in love with Karan and is dating the lad, and the same is now revealing what brought an end to this short lived love story of the two.

Madhura, who is presently seen hosting and judging Super Dude season 2 (Bindass Channel), tried her best to make it work but unfortunately Karan did not seem to meet her half away for he still was not able to forget his first love Kritika Kamra.

Says an immensely hurt Madhura, "Karan and me are not together anymore, I can't be with a man who's past still lingers around his present; no woman would tolerate it. I can't handle negativity, I'd be happier with a simpler man who can keep my trust and love me endlessly. Love, for me is what I grew up reading, not that I wish for a fairytale or sonnets of love like Shakespeare, but a simple lover in today's age would bring a smile to my face!"

On the other side, Karan said, "I am a very private person and hence don't want to comment on my personal life. Let Madhura say whatever she wants."

Madhura's allegations that Karan cannot get over his ex flame seems to be reinforced by the goings in The Serial, the new show on Channel V which claims to showcase the real life of TV actors. Karan just said, "Kindly ask producer Vikas Gupta if The Serial is real or fictional."

We wonder what actually is happening amidst three. 

Link :

Edited by edbelljack - 11 years ago