Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Still 36 likes...
Waiting...
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
TEASER

Maan saw Geet standing near the window and staring outside while he got up and came behind her.Geet got conscious feeling his presence and the manly scent.Maan without saying anything entered inside her blanket and caressed her tummy making patterns and kissed her shoulder and softly bit it making her wince in pain.Then his hands travelled towards her curves inside her blanket and started playing with her curves squeezing it harshly.Geet moaned his name when he started giving wet kisses to her shoulder and her bare back.He wanted to love her all over again.Because he never was satisfied with her though he did love her numerous times.Every time he loved her the thirst and hunger to love her would become high.

Geet moaned badly while Maan askes still giving wet luscious kisses,"What were u staring outside?"He now made her to lean on his broad chest and caressed her tummy skin lovingly making her moan his name once again.Geet panted,"Mein baahar ki khoobsoorati dekh rahi thi...!"Her chest heaved when she answered due to the sensation which was developed by Maan due to his busy hands on her soft body.Geet asked pointing towards a place,"Maan...what is the place?"Maan saw the place and spoke,"That place is the hideouts for me and Veer only...!"Geet said,"Mujhe wahan jaana hai...!"Maan said pinning her to the nearby wall,"If i have to take u there then u have to give me a gift...!"Geet shied sensing his gesture while Maan immediately took her swollen lips once again making her face flush with redder resembling the apple fruit...

Iske aage u have to read my updates and when i get my range of likes and comments then only am gonna give the update nahin toh issi teaser se kaam chala lena...😛
Edited by geetsrir.maan - 11 years ago
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Waiting

Nice teaser 😉
Updt sooon Edited by tehzeeb25 - 11 years ago
shri12 thumbnail
Awesome teaser
Awaiting for the update
azaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rudra d teasing teaser
update de na plzzz
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous.loved it'
anjucool thumbnail
lovely teaser
continue soon

awesomepooja thumbnail
Hayeee... Maan is so loving husband... Nice teaser...
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely teaser...dear update soon