Posted: 11 years ago
The following 184 member(s) liked the above post:
kichusammyicycoolitzzdmgmanikkamani3897sheetalvasadjyoti3zil143luminouskabslocksdivyaraghanijooorostprakriti2212swabihottyangelmkd.70ishitamoresravanthi93sohni_kudi_111angeljyotiPoorvaArorayadavnehageet_v81maaneet_manicsporthy_smile28rumana88kainturakiranSofirahivaruShadiaKhurramsahibasharmaDograshivangihemangigazalKhushboo12aqvumtittu75priyashergilkavitha05aashi14Pjmaangeetsonalpatil01malikneelamblue.moonrockingmishtinostalgicmoonsilent_whispersmaneet4afreenMahimaanmaneetloveumaaneeta17richujimmynat10maanlvsgeetneel11Aminagatoenfianosarah_zaishaaparnapodurilovepooshafeerizwanaqsaji-21PoonamTPaingellathaaukarna91angelarafGemmringmepari_jyothikans.1amreenshameemcyberprincessindiegirlpulvi16maneet2011PujaShreezaidi98preet.harmanfatema_007mamatha.Romanaxxpreetymaaneetkavya.sravyaCiaMaaneetAameraManeetTUJANENAgawjusangelylaraibSheen-Coolkiwiamrutavjoshipingu-tingusnehapriyageetsmileKhusluvsmaaneet26_chaitrazariya123dhakdhak22lehrpari1689krithi12shri12ManeetGurtiMGarunsunita_gmsweetsampa39anmirzaBULBUL.AangelgurtiHanishadevijssoodkiran_ratipiya27angel_smilyGurtiArtiNeejud_soniakeerthi90NH1971ambeernchange12tabby999ashvinisharmaushankitvcidunnoriddhima1kareena32-Prithi-ksasianjucool286pearlCutieTejupreeti.1AmbibambyRocks.Dharaawesomepoojalove4alldreamymishti88maaneetmaahinats0101tiakashyapKamliKudiDesigirls12sobia4maaneetmahimaneetlove2_somamonika1992anupm04muraadlovesddvalli22gill123lil.mizz.smexiizohafarheenJass.KNpreethiaAsh1991sdlife19ammu5tushti-kiran9n9i9s9h9u9shruthiR--aarthi--.AmeenaForEvaanshramandymoremitzi11maaniqra-afsha--Priti11-bhanu_rekhagjanu_2006divareenajasraj123kahkashansakinaTyroGcs-girlzaara2212dona86-padma-tamanna1391Maaneet_Viduabinash079spvd--Neelam--,

Thank u guys for such a lovely comments and likes...big hugs to u all🤗

Banner credit goes to tamanna..thank u sooo much dear...😃

Banner credit goes to payalpari thank u sooo much dear...😃

RECAP

Maan made her to sleep on his naked chest and started stroking her hairs and was thinking how to make her spit out the secret when she spoke abruptly,"Am not your wife'.!"For a moment Maan felt that she was telling lies when she lifted her head and saw his eyes intently and said with tears pouring down from her almond eyes and in trembled voice,"Am not your wife Maan'..!"Maan asked with shock,"Geet..yeh tum kya keh rahi ho'.hum dono ne saath phere liye hai agni ke saamne aur tum keh rahi ho i tum meri patni nahin ho'..!"Geet turned that side and kept her both hands on the rim of the tub while Maan hugged her from behind keeping his bony chin on her soft shoulder and kissed it and said,"Geet'..kya mujhe kuch jaan ne ka koi haq nahin'..!"Geet still was crying and spoke leaning to his rock chest comfortably,"Maan mein jo kuch bhi aapse kehne jaa rahi hoon woh sach sun neke baad aap mujhe nafrat nahin karenge na'..!"Maan wanted to assure her tht no one is gonna blame her for anything and spoke gently but lovingly holding her waist gently,"Jaan'.tumne jo kuch bhi kiya usse mujhe koi farak nahin padta lekin yahan koi tujhe kuch nahin kahega'trust me'..!"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

PART 14

Maan cocooned her inside his embrace gently and kissed her forehead softly and saw her intently.Geet spoke,"Maan'..mein aapse pyaar karne lagi jab aap humaare college day ke function pe aaye the'..yaad hai Holy Spirit School?"Maan racked his brain and nodded yes immediately and smiled at her face as she cutely confessed her love.Geet continued,"Woh toh mujhe aapko dekhkar ek hi nazar mein pyaar huva tha lekin aapko mujhse kabhi pyaar tha hi nahin'.!"Maan was shocked hearing this revelation that Geet loved him from the first and saw her intently flashing his eye lashes to proceed.Geet continued keeping her head inside his rock hard chest,"Meine toh aapko apna pati maan liya lekin yeh Sameera di ko manzoor nahin tha'..unhe mere baare mein yeh soch thi ki jo kuch bhi mujhe mile woh second hand ho aur worst things'..isiliye ek din unhe maaloom chal gaya ki mein aap se pyaar karti hoon'aur aap bahut hi handsome hai aur paise waale bhi'..lekin mujhe toh aapke paison par nazar nahin thi mujhe sirf aap chaahiye tha'.aur yeh baat aapko pata nahin tha'..jaante hai maze ki baat yeh thi ki aapke liye is duniya mein kayi saare ladkiyaan marne ke liye tayaar hai aapki ek nazar ke liye lekin ussi sheher ke khaandani rayeez Mr.Sanjay Singhania ke ghar mein ek bahut badi cold war ho rahi thi aapke liye'.mere aur Sameera di ke beech mein'..!"

Maan chuckled at the cold war word while Geet continued still burying her head inside his chest snuggling to his warmth.Geet said,"As said previously Sameera di wanted the best to her and worst to me so she spoke to chachaji regarding the alliance with u and chachaji was happy that she had chosen the best boy.But what was her motive he dint even know''and even i dint know what was her motive but when i heard her convo talking to chachiji then i confirmed that she's jealous of my choice and wanted to snatch it from me at any cost."Geet's almond eyes filled with tears and poured down which was devotedly licked by Maan.Once again Geet was carried away with his love and she pressed her soft supple lips to his rough lips which made him tremble with desires that he swallowed her swollen lips and started kissing her passionately.

After one passionate kiss which made Geet breathless they broke apart and Maan nodded to continue but he too was feeling disgusted thinking about Sameera for whom once he considered as his partner.Geet continued,"Sameera di won and you gave approval to the alliance and i tried to speak with you several times but u dint give a glance towards me'..!"Geet spoke these words sadly while Maan tightened his hug to stop her guilty trip once again for she understood and kissed his forehead once again giving a small smile to him.Maan smiled and saw her almond eyes intently for she blushed furiously seeing his piercing gaze but continued,"Finally Sameera di won by winning your heart and your marraige was fixed.I consoled myself that you are a forbidden fruit to me and even try to kill the feelings which always evoked in me whenever u walked past me but this desire which is so poisonous'..which is so Venomous made me so vulnerable to love you all over again."

Maan was listening intently to her and dint argue or interrupt her,this made her to speak more emotionally.Geet pressed her fore finger to her left curve and spoke,"This tiny little heart never convinced that you are a forbidden fruit to me.It always tempted me to take a glimpse of your eyes!"Geet saw his chocolate brown eyes and spoke,"You have a pair of  very magical eyes.I would feel always to drown myself inside your deep oceans.This tiny heart always made me to love you all over again despite that you are my would be brother-in-law'.!"Geet kissed his piercing eyes softly and spoke,"I always felt you as mine but the fate of mine playing a different game with me'..and u were going far away from  me'..!Maan sach keh rahi hoon mein aapke paison se nahin sirf aapse pyaar kiya hai is pyaar ko aap swaarth mat samjhiyega please'..!"Once again tears welled up on her almond eyes but Maan kissed away her tears and spoke,"Geet'.mujhe maaloom hai ki tumhaara pyaar sachcha hai aur saaf hai''mein hi tha jisne teri pyaar nahin dekhi..yeh samajh baitha ki tum bhi Sameera ki tarah dhoka de rahi ho'..!Am sorry jaan for misunderstanding u'..!"

Geet immediately closed his mouth and spoke,"Aap maafi mat maangiye'isme aapki koi galathi nahin thi yeh toh swaabaavik tha ki aapko mujh par shak hona kyunki aapke hisaab se us waqt aap kissi par bhi bharosa karne ki haalath mein nahin the'am sorry agar meine aapko tang kiya ho'.!"But immediately Maan dint let her to speak further and sealed his lips nibbling her swollen lips.Geet was shocked but she immediately pressed his nape deeper and Maan deepened their passionate kiss.After another passionate kiss they broke apart to grab some air then she once again continued but for Maan he was feeling more thirsty and hungry after relishing her petal swollen lips.His hunger was towering and thirst too but he have to listen to her patiently and his ears stood to hear her story.Geet continued blushing furiously,"Maan mein socha ki aap humesha humesha ke liye mujhse door jaa rahe hai aur humaara rishta firse badal jaayegi aapke shaadi ke baad'..lekin Sameera di ko shaayad bhagwaan ne pareeksha lee ki aap unhe deserve karte hai ya nahin aur jab unhe unki future settle karne ka raasta nazar aaya toh unhone mujhe mandap mein bithaakar chali gayi'..!"

On that moment Maan felt angry as he was made as jackass by Sameera and vowed in his mind that he will give back to her what he had got from her.Geet continued once again,"Maan mujhe nahin pata tha ki aapko yeh dhoka bahut dard laadegi'.mein humesha apna aapse kasam khaati thi ki mein aapko koi bhi dukh nahin doongi..aur naahi mein aapki dukh ka kaaran banoongi lekin'..mein hi jaane anjaane mein aapki dukh ka kaaran bangayi'..!"Maan spoke after her confession and recalling the marraige incident,"Geet'.woh sab toh theek hai lekin abhi kuch der pehle tumne mujhse kaha tha ki tum meri patni nahin ho'chakkar kya hai iska?Tum apne guilt mein boli ya kuch baat hai isme?"Geet avoided Maan's gaze immediately hearing his questions but Maan immediately lifted her soft chin to see her almond eyes which were glistening with tears.

Maan asked angrily seeing her tears,"Ab iska kya samjhoon mein'.!"Geet shivered with his anger which made Maan to be alarmed and spoke softly,"Jaan'.mujhse kuch bhi chupaane ki zaroorat nahin meine tumse kahaana ki yahan koi tujhse kuch nahin kahega..jab tak mein zinda hoon'.bataavo jaan aisa kya raaz hai jo tumhe mujhse itne din door rakha'..bolo Geet jawaab do'.!"Geet's eyes welled up once again and she spoke in trembling voice,"Woh'..woh''woh'..Maan'.please aap gussa mat ho jaayiyega'..please Maan'..mujhe maaloom hai ki aapko dard hoga yeh sach jaan kar lekin please mujhe galat mat samjhiyega'..!!!!"Maan was getting more curious as she was giving the prologue to her story and it was also the climax part till now of her story and spoke rather hoarsely,"Geet..dont drag on please tell me dont kill me making me more curious'..!"For Geet spoke with shock,"Maan'.!"

Maan came forward and kissed her shocked almond eyes and she spoke rather hoarsely,"Meine ek contract sign kiya hai Sameera di ke saath..aur uske hisaab se mein aapke saath tab tak reh sakti hoon jab tak woh aapke zindagi mein dobaara nahin aa jaati'.mein aapki caretaker hoon'.mein aapke saath pyaar nahin kar sakti'aapke saath milkar aapka vansh nahin bhadaa sakti'sirf mein naam ki biwi hoon aur kuch nahin'..!"Maan was shocked hearing this part and asked angrily,"Geet yeh kaisa contract hai'.hum apne dhaarmik tareeke se shaadi kiya hai'.tumhaare gale mein mere haathon se pehnaaya huva mangalsutra hai'.aur tumhaare maang mein mere haathon se lagaaya huva sindhoor'..fir ye kaisi contract hai jo humaare rishte ke saamne ek prashna chinha lagaaya hai'..!"Geet spoke still crying silently,"Maan jab aap hi Sameera di se pyaar karte hai toh is contract ke baare mein kyun itna soch rahe hai'.mein aapke zindagi se door chlai jaavoongi aur aap aur Sameera di dono shaadi karke khush rahiyega'.!"

Maan was shocked hearing Geet's words and asked angrily tightening his grip,"Tumhaari himmat kaise huyi mujhse door jaaneka faisla karne ki'..tumhe ab bhi mujh par yakeen nahin hai'.kya humaare beech mein 5 ghante se pehle jo kuch bhi huva kya tum usse jhoot maanti ho kya'..bolo Geet jawaab do'..!"Geet spoke still crying not able to resist his grip,"Maan..kyun jhoot bol rahe hai'aap Samera di se pyaar karte hai yeh saaf zaahir hoti hai meine unki tasveer aapke wallet pe dekhi hai'..please is baar toh jhoot mat boliye'.!"Maan closed his with total guilt and thought,"Oh isiliye madam khafa hai aur mujhse door bhaag rahi hai'..!"Maan sighed and spoke softly loosening his grip,"Geet'.meri ek aadat hai'ek hobby'.mein un logon ki tasveerien preserve karta hoon jo log mere zindagi mein aaye aur meri zindagi ko badal diya'..!"

Maan got up wrapping himself in the towel and lifted Geet in his strong arms.Geet's cheeks became red when she felt his skin rubbing hers and he chuckled seeing his affect on her.Maan wiped the water from Geet's body and cocooned her inside his embrace and made her to walk into their private room.Maan lifted Geet and made her to lie gently on the bed and covered her inside the blanket and joined her too and hugged her and made her sleep on his rock hard chest.Geet was shocked with his concern and love and saw his deep ocean eyes intently.Maan gave an album to Geet and signalled from his eyes to open it.Geet slowly opened it and saw so many pics which were not familiar to her except few.Geet gave a questioning look to Maan while Maan said tightening his hug gently,"Geet'.meine tumse kaha tha na abhi kuch der pehle ki mujhe ek hobby hai'.yahi hai'!!!"Maan took Sameera's pic from his wallet and put it to the album where a note is wrote which said,"The woman who cheated Maan Singh Khurana for the first time'.!"

Geet then turned the pages where on the first page of album she had her picture where Maan had wrote a note too,"The woman who won Maan Singh Khurana's heart in one glimpse'Mrs.Geet Maan Singh Khurana'.!"Geet moved her fingers on the word Mrs.Geet Maan Singh Khurana and her pearls of tears fell on it remembering the contract.Maan spoke holding his ears cutely,"Am sorry'.ki meine tumhe koi bhi mauka nahin diya mere baare mein jaanneki'am sorry jaan'..!"Geet was shocked but she immediately lowered his hands while Maan spoke,"Jaan'mein sirf tumse hi pyaar kiya hai'please mujhe firse us gusse ki andheron mein mat dhakelo'.mein ab jee nahin paavoonga akele'.!!!"Geet cursed herself for misunderstanding him and saw his painful eyes.Geet was shocked hearing his painful voice and immediately sealed her swollen lips on his rough M shaped lips.This time Geet took the charge and gave passionate kiss till she was out of breath and Maan was relishing her every move and passionate kiss happily.When they broke apart then they were out of breath and bot were panting heavily while Maan started becoming mischievous and his hands moved on her soft curves making her moan softly.

When he was getting mischievous then he remembered about the contract and spoke,"Geet'.tell me everything about that contract'..!"Geet started to tell about it,"Maan'.jaise meine aapko pehle hi samjhaaya ki Sameera di ko humesha best hi chaahiye'aur mujhe worst..isiliye unhone aapke saath shaadi ke liye haan kehdi taaki mujhe aap na mile'.lekin us din babaji ki marzi kuch aur thi aur us din'..

FLASHBACK'''->

Sam getting ready to escape from the marraige when Geet saw this and asked shockingly,"Di'aap kya kar rahi hai aapne apna kapde kyun badal rakha hai kuch hi der mein aapki shaadi hone waali hai aur aap kapde badaldiya'di aisa kaunsi pareshaani thi ki aap kapde badal daala'!"Sameera immediately closed Geet's mouth and told,"Zyaada chilaane ki koi zaroorat nahin'.mujhe abhi abhi Manish Malhothra ne khud phone kiya tha aur kaha ki unke fashion show mein top model ho sakti hon agar aaj raat tak mein apni profile na doo toh'.!"Geet said shockingly pulling Sam's palm from her mouth,"Di'.aapki shaadi hai abhi panditji aapko madap mein bulaayenge saare rasme ke liye aur aap is waqt iske baare mein soch rahi hai shaadi ke baad dekha jaayega filhaal abhi ke liye aap yeh shaadi ka jpoda pehniye'.!"Sameera said bossily,"Mujhe mat sikha mujhe kya karna hai kya nahin'filhaal abhi tum meri baat sun..tum meri kapde pehenkar mandap mein baith jaa tab tak mein Manish Malhothra ko meet karke aajaavongi'.yeh toh mera achcha mauka hai unki dil jeet neka'.!Aur haan agar shaadi hojaaye toh bhi tum uski patni nahin ho meine sab sochke rakha hai'.!"Sameera gave a red file and said,"Ispe tum sign kardo'.uske baad tum sirf us time ke liye Maan ki patni ho jab tak mein nahin aajaati uske baad tumhe mere haatho Maan saupkar tumhe chale jaana hoga'..!"

Geet was shocked and opposed,"Nahin mein ispe sign nahin karoongi'.di please aap meri jasbaathon ko samjhiye'.agar is time mein aapki jagah baith gayi toh dharam se mein unki patni ho jaavoongi'please di aap kyun aisa kar rahi hai aap Maan se shaadi kar leejiye phir Maan ke influence se Manish Malhothra toh kya Amitabh Bachchan ji bhi aajaayenge aapko support karne ke liye..please di'!"But Sameera was no way listening to her and shouted,"Tum apni behen ki baat nahin sunaa chaahthi'.toh theek hai'!"Sameera went inside the washroom and came back with kerosene can and poured herself and try to lit herself.Geet was shocked seeing Sameera like that and told,"Di..yeh aap kya kar rahi hai'please usse chodiye'.!"Sameera try to strike the match box and told pouring crocodile tears,"Agar mere khwaab pure nahin huve toh mujhe zinda rehne ka kya matlab'.!"Geet was shocked and said,"Nahin di yeh bewakoofi mat keejiye..please di'!"Geet pleaded Sameera but she dint budge so she have to sign on the papers and wore Sam's wedding attire and went to mandap when she was called.But Geet was so hurted with the incidents and tears never stopped.Geet had killed her inner soul and had married him.

FLASHBACK ENDS'''''>

Geet was crying and said,"Aise Sameera di ne mujhse contract par sign karvaaya aur chali gayi apne future settle karne ke liye meri future destroy karke'..Maan meine humesha aapse door isiliye rakha kyunki mein apne dil ko aur chot nahin dena chaahthi thi'.har baar sab log mere jazbaathon se khelte aaye aur dee bhi aisa hi kiya aur mujhe sirf rone ke liye chod diya'..Maan bataavona'meine kya kiya hai un logon ko ki mein itni nafrat ki kaabil hogayi hoon'.yeh sab chachiji ka hi plan tha'.mere jasbaathon se khelna unki aadat ho gayi hai'..!Kyun Maan'.kyun meri itni pareeksha babaji kyun le rahe hai'..!!!!!"Maan felt disgusted about Sameera and was angry on himself that he dint try to wipe out her sad and pain from her life.Geet spoke scared seeing the fire which was spitting from Maan's eyes,"Maan'mein us waqt majboor thi isiliye un papers par sign kardiya kyunki agar mein woh na karti toh us din khushi ke din nahin maatam ka din banjaata'Maan Sameera di apne aapko jalaane ki koshish ki isiliye mujhe woh kdam uthaana pada'aur us din suhaagraat waale din mein wahi kehne ki koshish kar rahi thi lekin aapne meri ek nahin suni aur mera moo band karvaadiya'!"At end a red hue had formed on her chubby cheeks remembering their passionate suhaagraat.Geet lifted her head and observed Maan's expression which was getting redder after redder due to anger'

Geet cried her heart out while Maan immediately cocooned her gently and filled his love inside her sorrow to make her calm.Maan kissed her shoulder and then neck'.he kissed her lips passionately and licked her swollen lips''he kissed her all over body gently making her forget her sorrow and loved her passionately once again and left her to be blushing furiously with his love.He thrusted his m*****d continuously inside her and made her moan his name driving him insane.He rubbed his hardness inside her softness aggressively making her moan and pant becoz of his aggressive love.After another round of love making which made Geet's softness sour he made her sleep on his rock chest and stroked her hairs to soothe her pain.Then Maan vowed himself that he will wipe out all the sorrows from Geet's life and keep her happy always and smiling continuously.

Precap-Same

Belated happy birthday of junior Maan Singh Khurana and Geet's anniversary too'. ðŸ˜ƒ

Still image of Maan and Geet from show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

Previous Part 13-TH1-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3160342?pn=141

Next Part 15-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3336872?pn=16

Is baar the range of likes will be 200 Likes and 20 pgs of comments

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 9 years ago
wowww dear for new thread
Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 11 years ago

Teaser of next update

Geet spoke scared seeing the fire which was spitting from Maan's eyes,"Maan...mein us waqt majboor thi isiliye un papers par sign kardiya kyunki agar mein woh na karti toh us din khushi ke din nahin maatam ka din banjaata...Maan Sameera di apne aapko jalaane ki koshish ki isiliye mujhe woh kdam uthaana pada...aur us din suhaagraat waale din mein wahi kehne ki koshish kar rahi thi lekin aapne meri ek nahin suni aur mera moo band karvaadiya...!"At end a red hue had formed on her chubby cheeks remembering their passionate suhaagraat.Geet lifted her head and observed Maan's expression which was getting redder after redder due to anger...

What do u think what type of anger now Maan is having...guilty anger or pure anger...and is it on Geet or on himself?????Do let me know and here is the teaser...and finish the thread of thread 1with given target..the link is below in index...😊 Edited by geetsrir.maan - 11 years ago
congrats for new thread 

teaser is scaring 

but hope for best 

cont soon waiting 
congo shongo sweety...jaldi update do aise tempt na karo😳
Originally posted by mahimaneet

congo shongo sweety...jaldi update do aise tempt na karo😳

Update will be after i come back from my work till then do fill in my target...😃
Oh no Maan again angry.. but it should be he is angry on himself..