FF:Unrevealed truths and love:Uptd pcp part 20

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi everyone, this is my first FF of ARSHI ever in my life. So I need ur support to continue. Well starting with the characters.

Arnav Singh Raizada

He is 27 years old and  rude, arrogant, angry young man types. He is the sole owner of AR Industries(remember not only AR Designes). He is just the best in everything he does. He is the prince of every industry he is into. He too have good contacts to make anything to be done in minutes. He does not believe in relationships basically commitments except his work and family(basically his sister).

Khushi Kumari gupta

She is 23 years old loveable,innocent, cute, bubbly. A devotee of devi maiyya. She belongs to a middle class family. She believes in values culture. She is a down to earth girl. She was a topper in her college and has completed her graduation from lucknow.

Mushkaan aunty

She is 55 years old lady.presently staying with khushi and her parents Garima(khushi's mother) and Shashi(khushi's father). She is an important character in this FF. as the story proceeds u will get to know more.

Aman mathur

He is Arnav's manager. He is very loyal to him. He is his right hand next to Akash. Well here is positive and also hilarious. He is like  a friend to Arnav

Rest of the family members nani, Anjali(Arnav's sister), Aakash(Arnav's cousin bro). payal(khushi's sister), buaji, mami, HP,  are almost same. And shyam is a bit negative character but not much. I will introduction these characters  as required in the FF.

So guys here I go. This is just a very short start.

LUCKNOW

Garima: khushi why are u taking so long, its already 11 a.m. and still u have not properly packed up!!!

Khushi: yes amma I have kept every thing with me just my devi maiya is left. Well I will be all alone in Delhi without u and babuji.

Garima : why u will be alone,, hmmm???  When there is your buaji, and Payal and Muskaan aunty is also going with you. Then y do u worrying so much??? Hmmm and also we too are coming to delhi with u to settle u there. Ok now don't waste time get ready fast.

Khushi: ok amma.

She said with a smile and took her devi maiyya in her bag and went to their car to move to delhi. Where she will be searching a job for herself in order to support her family and also to gather some amount so that muskaan aunty can be operated well as she had gone through a very severe accident in the past.

Muskaan aunty is like a another mother for khushi. So she call her badi maa and garima and shashi calls her jiji.

Now they all were ready to move to delhi. Lets see what all devi maiyya has kept for khushi to see their.

RAIZADA MENSION(RM), DELHI

It was late afternoon and Akash phone beeped as a message came on his phone. He read the message and an ear to ear smile appeared on his face.

Message: Hello Akashji , hw r u? I m coming to delhi with my family. I m dying to see u. till then take care.

After this he made a call. And with a great smile said

Akash: hello, hw r u? what is the time u will land??? I have very good news to tell u.

Other side: well Akash I will be landing in one hours from now and don't worry I have aman with me. Whats the good news?? Have the deals with mittals done?

Akash : yes its done. I have to te

Other side: that's good

Akash : she is coming to delhi. And I am so happy. After 6 month I will see her.

Other side: ohh so actually this is the good news u were talking about.

Akash : but this time we have to be carefull and have to tell the family. As now its high time.

Other side: don't worry I will handle everything. See u soon. Bye

The phone is kept aside.  And Akash said only one thing "Bhai please come soon because now I cant live without her anymore".

So this is just the very small start.  Hope u can guess here who is on the other side of the call. Well yes he is no other then our hottie Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada(ASR). Well remember this is just the start and there will be lots of truths to be unfolded.

If u guys support then I will continue. But for that I should know that u want me to continue and for that I will be needing yours comments.

Pcp part 1: scroll down

part 1 : page  2

precap part 2: page 3

part 2 : page 4

precap part 3 : page 6

part 3 : page 8

precap part 4 : page 10😊

Part 4 : page 11

precap part 5: page 14

part 5: page 15😊

precap part 6: page 17πŸ˜›

part 6: page 20πŸ˜‰

Precap part 7: page 23πŸ˜‰

part 7: page 25😊

precap part 8: page 29😳

Part 8: page 31😳

Precap part 9: page 34😊

part 9: page 36

precap part 10: page 39

part 10: page 41😳

note and pecap part 11: page 45

part 11: page 48πŸ˜‰

precap part 12: page 51

part 12: page 54πŸ˜ƒ

precap part 13:page 58😊

part 13: page 61😊

precap part 14: page 65

part 14: page 69πŸ˜ƒ

precap part 15 and hint: page 74

part 15: page 77😊

precap part 16: page 82

part 16: page 85😳

PRECAP PART 17: PAGE 89

part 17: page 94😊

Precap part 18: page 99

PART 18: PAGE 103

PART 19: PAGE 109

precap part 20: page 115

thread 2 link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3394836

Edited by tintin0602 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
start is really GOOD..
liked it..😳
really excited about whom akash is talking about... and if its payal then were they already in relationship n all..nyc!

please continue!
Edited by -ARSHI- - 11 years ago
jenji08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wow lovely start.and interesting
is  it payal's message to Akash...
cant wait so pls update soon
thanks 4 pm...

pari97 thumbnail
interesting start...continue soon😊
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting start... Waiting to read more.
tintin0602 thumbnail

precap part 1: 

Aman : Sir, we are about to land in few minutes. Will u go to AR or home???

Sir: I will go home  because u very know what will happen if I will reach home at night?? And also this time I have to do some important work which is as important as my deals.

Aman : yes I know u will call me and ask to book a room in a hotel as Di is not  allowing you in the house.

He said this with a huge smile on his face

Sir : now how many times do I have to tell u that don't call me sir when we are not in  a meeting, u can always call me by my name. ok

do comment

tintin0602 thumbnail

precap part 1: 

Sir: I will go home  because u very know what will happen if I will reach home at night?? And also this time I have to do some important work which is as important as my deals.

Aman : yes I know u will call me and ask to book a room in a hotel as Di is not  allowing you in the house.

Sir : now how many times do I have to tell u that don't call me sir when we are not in  a meeting, u can always call me by my name. ok

do comment

jenji08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
interesting precap frnd
i am waiting to read part 1
thanks 4 pm
pari97 thumbnail
nice...eagerly waiting 4 d next update😊
tintin0602 thumbnail

Part 1

*FLASHBACK*

"Bhaiya this doll, teddy, helicopter, and also this football kit , pack it. My kids will love this." Muskaan aunty said to a toy shopkeeper.

" Sister your kids are really very lucky as whatever they ask they get and even when they are not even asked for it" said the shopkeeper to the muskaan aunty.

"Thank u bhaiya, keep this cheque as I forget to bring the cash today" she said with the smile and again asked to use the phone kept at the reception " may I use the phone??"

" yes ofcourse sister" shopkeeper said.

" hey , where are you we are waiting for you. Please come soon" said a kid. " haan haan  beta I will be there in 1 hours. You two take care. Bye" said muskaan. Smile appear on her face again.

She cut the call and went outside the shop and started crossing the road for her car which her driver has parked the other side of the road and then……

BOOM………………..*******

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"Badi maa, badi maa, are u ok " said khushi with so much concern in her voice.

Badi maa(Muskaan aunty) : (after coming back to her senses by Khushi's words) yes I m ok. But what happened why the car has stopped??

Garima : jiji , I think there is some kind of traffic jamm. Well we were already late because of this Khushi and now this traffic jamm"

Khushi : what amma I was ready on time, and I was taking my devi maiyya and now don't start blaming her.

Garima : jiji, now you only tell what will happen to this khushi after her marriage,she is so careless. I am very much concerned because I know payal is mature enough to handle a family now but this girl always dances on my head.

Khushi : amma please first start from jiji's marriage then talk about me and well …"

She was about to complete the sentence which was stopped by payal's coughing as she was drinking water and she choked.

Khushi : jiji are u ok????. Well I don't know, what is happening today, first badi maa , this jamm and now you jiji. Well agar humara bas chale to hum kabhi bhi aap logon ko chod ke na jaye, na abhi or na shaadi ke baad.

This was really making Garima a bit angry so she said solding khushi

Garima : for a minute keep quiet Khushi????

Badi maa: well Garima, khushi is right, If would ever get a chance then I would never leave her or send her away and always keep her with me. I love her sooo much".

She kept her hand on khushi as if blessing her and also asking something from Devi maiyya. Well by this chit chatt and scolding of khushi the traffic jamm was over and they move further for Delhi.

DELHI

Sir: I will go home  because u very know what will happen if I will reach home at night?? And also this time I have to do some important work which is as important as my deals.

Aman : yes I know u will call me and ask to book a room in a hotel as Di is not  allowing you in the house.

Sir : now how many times do I have to tell u that don't call me sir when we are not in  a meeting, u can always call me by my name. ok

Aman : I know Arnav. Well it time to get up.

Arnav and Aman both came out the plane. Some security greeted them for which only Aman replied Arnav is not even concerned. He and Aman walked to Arnav's Rolls Royce and moved to RM.

Aman: Arnav I have some work so I will be leaving now, drop me at the royal caf

Arnav : royal caf???? Y??

Aman : my girlfriend. She is upset from me for not calling her so I m meeting her here.

Arnav : k as u wish.

Arnav  dropped Aman and went to RM where his di was waiting for him desperately. She has made her brother's favourite dishes. So that she can see his brother happy face and can feed him by her own hands.

Bell rings in RM and HP ran and oped the door. And there was his Arnav bhaiya. He took his laptop bag and his coat and went inside. With this Arnav saw his maami and di.

Maami : hello hi bye bye Arnav bitwa, how are u?? You look look tired, go and freshen up yourself. U must be hungry.

By that time he saw naani and bow down to take her blessings and then saw his di who was making a grumpy face.

Arnav : di what happened? Tell me

Anjali : chhotte do u have ever realised that you didn't made a phone call when u are out of country? I has to always call Aman bhaiya to find your whereabouts.

Arnav : sorry di trust me this will the first and last time I have done this. Well I was really very busy these days. I hope Aman had told u about.

Di : hmm he told me. Well chhotte now go to your room and change and come back for the dinner.

Arnav : ok di. Uummm where is Akash ????

Di : well he is in his room and he is looking happy today then usual and also a bit confused. I asked him but he didn't replied.

Arnav listened to all that his di told him and smilled as he only in the whole RM know the reason of both his happiness and confusion . he went went directly to his room and after some times he came for the lunch. He ate all the dishes as he know they all were prepared by his di. She was very happy by seeing his chote having lunch with family after a very long time. By the time he saw Akash who was all lost as if dreaming and having food. And this was noticed by Anjali

Anjali : Akash bhai I am watching u from morning what has made you so lost, hmm??

Akash looking at Arnav who was already glancing at him, replied," di wo wo I I actually we, I, we cracked a deal with Mittals which I was trying from last 6 months, right bhai???

Arnav : right Akash….

Lunch was over so everybody went for their respective work. So Arnav asked Akash to meet him in the evening as he now wants to rest a bit. 

To be continued………

Guys I m very nervous as this is my first ever FF . So I need your support for continue my writing. So do comment and don't forget to hit the like bottom J.

For pm please send me a buddy request J