TOI:Kairi's end disheartening: Naman Shaw

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Kairi's end disheartening: Naman Shaw
Naman Shaw

Kairi — Rishta Khatta Meetha on Colors will come to an end this month and Naman Shaw is disheartened as the show goes air.

"It's very disheartening to know that the show is ending. They have other shows lined up, but it's nice to know that audience loved the show," said Naman.

On being asked about his future projects, he said, "Right now I am wrapping Kairi, but I am open for different roles."

"Honestly, I am open to all channels and we can't be too choosy," concluded Naman.

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Kairis-end-disheartening-Naman-Shaw/articleshow/17493087.cms
I like naman shaw.  He is good looking and a good actor, I like him more than Jay.  So I do hope he finds a good role.  All star cast was good, characters were good personally I think they took Suman track too far.  
I feel bad for Naman. He is a good actor. He replaced Anuj thakkar in Beendh banunga godi chadhunga of Imagine. Then the show went off air shortly. Now he replaced Jay in Kairee and this show is also coming to an end, thanks to CV's irresponsible attitude. I feel really bad for him! :|
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Kairi's end disheartening: Naman Shaw
Naman Shaw

Kairi ' Rishta Khatta Meetha on Colors will come to an end this month and Naman Shaw is disheartened as the show goes air.

"It's very disheartening to know that the show is ending. They have other shows lined up, but it's nice to know that audience loved the show," said Naman.

On being asked about his future projects, he said, "Right now I am wrapping Kairi, but I am open for different roles."

"Honestly, I am open to all channels and we can't be too choosy," concluded Naman.

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Kairis-end-disheartening-Naman-Shaw/articleshow/17493087.cms

TFS😊
Best wishes Naman and the other cast and crew. It's sad to see how the CVs ruined a show that could have been very good and run for a long time. 
I too feel bad that the show is ending. It is better than SSK. I m really enjoying the current track. Hope Naman finds good work.
'All that glitters is not gold.'

How fitting is this saying on this show.

I absolutely LOVED Kairee when it started, I never missed anything and now I don't remember when I last watched an episode. Once Jay left, everything went downhill. He probably knew where this show was heading and good on him for getting out in time. I saw Naman's acting for 2-3 episodes I think. After that I was just 'browsing'.

What a horrible turn of events! The whole Suman track was completely unnecessary. Instead they could've focused on the daughters in law trying to win over Imarti. There was no need for the twins thing or the dad track (not sure what's going on, but I've got the gist of it from a few topics).

Ambi and Anuj were SO endearing to watch... So much could've been done with them or the other couples too but nooo let's bring soppy sad face and leave her to ruin the serial! Pathetic.
I liked this show more after naman entered because jay was giving very half hearted performance and you could see tat he did not want to be in this serial.  I have never watched either jay or naman before kairi so this is just my opinion.  But I do agree with you even if they had to bring Suman to move story forward try should have never dragged it so much.  Sumans depressing character turned me off too. I kept watching because I like the romance between ambi anju.   Naman preeti have good chemistry.
yes i too like naman he is a fine actor who doesn't over act.. wish him best of luck.
I m very sat that show has ended but SSK is still running.