FRIST OR SECOND LOVE'S CO00NFUSINGupd33

sufi89 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

alright guys i don't post or reply much but i'm very much addicted to i-f and this forum and a usual spectator to all the happenings

well) one thing happening is fanfic so i thought let me try my hand at that lets see how it goes

okay here's a little background for my fic the story begins right from where it is like in the serial (vik falling for nim,nim fallin for kunal, kunal falling for nats, isn't thos sort of a chain reaction i wonder whos next in linebut i really hope instead of a chain its a cycle never mind if u don't understand my jokes i myself don't understand them)

nimmo just saw nats and kunal working close'''' in the office feeling dejected she is walking aimlessly deep in thoughts(i wonder where the car and driver r actually  i think walking was a betta option after all u loose 330 app calories and good cause for the environment serioulsy u'll must be thinking i talk a lot)

the kal ho na ho song is background (i like that song but not in that weird voice)

what's happening was the only question whirling in her mind or rather asking this  question to god

why is it that it always happens to u never make my life easier or rather u don't want to

n- mujhe shanti se jine kyun nahi dete

n-seriously, nothing going right (eyes filled with ocean of tears about to flow like river)

god(the omnipresenst sardarji)- oye chutki isika naam hee toh zindagi hai.

n- (shocked) aap yaha aur aapko kaise pata mein kya soch rahi thi

g-well iske do karan ho sakate hai phela-mein dimag padh sakta hoon

doosra- tum zor se bol rahi thi

n- mein toh bhaghwan se batein kar rahi thi appko kisne bulaya

g- well mera naam baghwaansingh hai, woh bhaghwaan nahi toh mujse baatein karlo

n- woh meri nahi sunta toh aap kya sunoge

(not feeling like arguing she left)

g(after she left) badhaein bahut zaroori hoti hai zindagi mein varna sukh ka koi matalab nahi rehta agar hira yuhi mil jata toh pathar usse kum nah hota (seriously i got some weird shaiyri going on )

well this was for some kind of intro lets see if u guys r interested  i will post next part soon

and if u like it i will continue

Edited by sufi89 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desirocks thumbnail
wow awesome yaar. plzzzz cont 👏
sufi89 thumbnail
well let me give it another try heres the 2nd part
nimmo went straight to her room leaving confused kantaben behind
n-(to herself) mere sath hamesha aisa hota log kehte hai ki phela pyar kabhi nahi bhulaya ja sakta,,, par agar meine vikrant se sach mein pyar kiya toh phir meine usse inti jaldi bhula kaise diya, agar pyar intna mushkil hota hai toh phir muje nahi karna pyar(deep in her heart she knew it was a gr8 feeling when she was in love and love makes seems dreams achievable , but it was all past or rather she wanted to make it past she was once heartbroken and she again made thart mistake of falling in love but now she was more wiser nimmo cos she knew love makes only dreams seem achievable but they can never come true it was all illusioned and she thought it was all now clear she had only two goals in mind) she thought all this to herself never spoke out loudly perhaps she was afraid of love now that even she coludn't talk loud about her feelings

bas meine ab soch liya hai sab se phele mein kunal ke sath ye contract marriage ek saal tak bina koi emotions attached pura karoongi ( she knew it was difficult with their friendship at stake but she knew very well if one more time she let her heart lead her she won't be able to control her feelings and ruin her life more she had to ignore kunal and behave unattached to him and perhaps in putting up this act she can learn how to live without kunal nearby her )

thinking lot and doosra i will back to normal nimmo accept i won't even have simplest of dreams

just being her funny kind nimmo thought how confused she was before just like kunal (ooppps no thinking of kunal just help him get back with natassha and finish this contract) bas sab khatam ho jay phir sari complexity dur (now things seem simpler to her or are they ???? )
after a while she looked st the sun going down and thought wow meine itna socha kya baat hai nimmo.
(she felt better already or is this pre-mature conclusion)

lets see it later well thats it for now i will post tommorrow the second part
hope u like it guys
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice fic, we do have so many talented writers on the forum 😃 keep up the gd wrk 😊
Eynem thumbnail
WOWW goood..please continue  !! 👏 Edited by Eynem - 17 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
wow great yaar do continue this
sufi89 thumbnail
making promise to herself she came downstairs only to be thrown questions by kantaben

k-ae nimmo tujhe aaj kkal kya ho gaya aisa lagta hai depression rehab se fail ho kar aye hai

n-kuch nahi kanta masi bas mummny-papa ki yaad aa rahi thi

k-arre tu dukhi kyun hoti hai jiski wajah se tu unko miss kar rahi hai na woh naa office se aa gaya hai chal apan usko dukhi karte hai waise bhi aaj woh kuch zyada hi khush lag raha tha

n- masi ap bhi na thodi der ke liye bhi shanti nahi rakh sakti

k- arre mein shanti ko kaise rakhu woh toh apne haribhai rakhe ge na

n- kyun

k-arre uski patni ka naam shanti hai toh woh hii usko rakhe ge na khali khota woh boj mein kuyn uthau

n- masi

k- arre acha hua natasha ka naam shanti nahi hai

n- abb kyun

k-warna hum kunal ko shanti rakh bol hii nahi pate warna woh toh rakh hii leta

n-(giving a fake smile, she completely knew why she felt bad at this joke not because it was a usaul kantamasi joke but also cos of one feeling she never wanted to visit again)masi apne kabhi riddle contest mein part lene ka socha hai kya

k- arre mujhe doosro ko saatane mein maja nahiin ata, chal na kunal ko jate satate hai

n-aap jaiye mein thodi der mein ati hoon

k(seeing kunal happy and smiling as she was gonna ruin it) (singing) bhaiya mere rakhi badhan ko nabhana....

ku-(getting irritated) kanta ben bas aapko mein hi mila tha apni yeh surily awaj sunane keliye

k- arre yeh song meri taraf se nahin hai mein toh sirf convey kar rahi thi

ku-kiski taraf se (confused)
k-arre woh baju wale amre mein jo hai na woh, sach mein natasha hi ga rahi thi

ku-kantabennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

k- haash ab mujhe shanti milli sorry shanti nahi peace milli
ku-(still confused)kantaben aap na yeh stupid se jokes se mujhe torture karna bandh kijiye

k- sorry mein toh bhul hi gayi thi tumhare dimag ki baati tohdi der se bajti hai na isliye tum sunday ko hass lena okay

ku- kantabenn (saw nimmo entering) nimmo tum kantaben ko mere pass ane kyun deti ho tumhe pata nahi mein inse allergic hoon

n- tumhari problem hai tum kudh slove karo mujhe kyun bol rahe ho(it was killing her to say this

k-aeh kya nimmo mujhe problem kyun bulaya

ku- kantaben stop (still confused not about kb's joke but nimmo's behaviour)
okay i will post next part soon
hope u guys liked it
sufi89 thumbnail
SERIOUSLY stop me guys cos i can't judge myself
tell me if its not interesting i know its a little bit slw paced but i will pick-up
later
sufi89 thumbnail

okay here's the third part

KUNAL(still confused about the way nimmo replied went afert her)
k-nimmo kya hua r u okay i mean u reply rudely

n- kyun kya mujhe gusse hone ka bhi hak nahi hai
(in her mind she thought koi kunal se zyada der tak gussa bhi nahi reh sakta)
hamesha tum chahi waisa hii behave karna zaroori hai

k- nimmo kya hua u can tell me after all we r friends right

n- kunal mujhe baat nahi karni abhi kisise bhi bas mujhe tohdi der ke liye akela chod do and i will be fine(she knew she wasn't gonna be fine without him but she had)

k-(walking with his usual nail biting) yeh nimmo ko kya ho gaya aise kyun behave kar rahi hai maybe vikrant ke sath kuch par vikrant toh ab free hai i mean he and nimmo can get back together naa arre par haa vikrant ko thodi pata hai mein aur nimmo contract mein hai maybe thats why nimmo is upset that she can't get back together with vik.

iska solution toh bahut easy hai vik bhi humme pune mein join kar sakta hai and i play cupid and help them get back together afterall nimmo mere liye itna kuch kar rahi hai i can atleast do this much for her.

gr8 idea kunal (praising himself)

i know guys a little short one

sufi89 thumbnail

alright i'm nnot sleepy i will continue now

nimmo kunal and natasha reach pune
nimmo and kunal in their room nimmo feeling bad and ignoring kunal
k-nimmo tumhe kya lagta hai hume natasha ko baataana chahiye ki humari contract marriage hai i mean she seems totally in love with after all who doesn't love me

n- (kunals bad jokes brought much needed smile to her face)bas itna bhi self-obsessed hone ki zaroorat nahi hai bataana hai toh batado per agar by chance usne dadi ya pam chachi ko bataya then i will have to see as my neighbour, aur mujhe nahi lagta ki itne kum pocket-money mein tum itne handsome dikhne ke kabil bvhi rahoge

k- okay tumhe kantaben ka disease kyun lag gaya mujhe pareshan karne mein kya maja ata hai
per mujhe ek baat samaj nahi aye mere pass paise kum hone se mein cum attractive kaise dikhoonga

n-well isn't it obvious tumhe apne make-up pe kum paise karch karne padenge

k- hello excuse-me yeh jo tum chand ka tukda dekh rahi ho na apne samne woh bilkul natural attractive looks hai aur mujhe lagtA hai ki bhagvan ne mujhe banane mein kuch zyada hii waqt liya tha.

n-chand ka tukda kis angle se hahahahahaahah kabhi labhi log kitni galat femi mein jite hai

k- toh toh tum bhi koi zyada acchi nahi lag rahi ho

n- (seriously) sach mein

k- (seeing her angel like face) nahin tum khubsoorat ho

n- well toh aakhir tumne accept kar hi liya good

k- nimmoooooooooooo (ran after her)
both where runnig all over the room kunal chasing nimmo

caught her by the stomach from behind and both fell on the floor and kunal on top of nimmo

she got lost on his ocean deep eyes she felt like she was flying she never wanted thos to end
but something was pulling her back to reality well it was concerned voice of kunal
k-nimmo tum thik ho (still on top of her)
nimmo kya hua kuch toh bolo

n- (squealed) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

k- kya meine tunhe bolne ke liye kaha tha chilane keliye nahi

n- kunal utho

k-kya... oh sorry

he got up

n-(couldn't get up) aaaaaaaa

k- kya hua
n- dikhta nahi hai kya dart(pain) ho raha hai
k-oh i'm real sorry nimmo
n- well u should be after all doso kilo ka insan agar apna pura wazan mere leg pe nikale toh darad toh ho ga hii na

k- okay i'm sorry bolana okay common now try getting up (helping her with his hands wrapped around her)
she still couldn't get up

he picked her up and placed her on bed 😳
he called the doctor
dr- its nothing serious just a bit serious sprain

n-(to kunal whispering) yeh dr tumhara judwa bhai lagta hai (kunal giving usual confused look) he is just confused like u its not serious but serious sprain... 😆

dr- this r some pain killers and apply this to ur ankle it will be fine within 3-4 days

k- leh toh mera plan flop (thinking about vik-nimmo)

n- what plan
k-nothing
n-kunalll
k-a a ju just that natasha thing
n-(feeling hurt) well don't worry we will figure something out
k- thanks nimmo tumhe toh na politics mein hona chaiye after all u make even impossible things so simple

and they continued their stupid chats for a while

all the time nimmo was thinking how much she is goon miss kunal after their contract is over but she will cherish all the moments spent with him

okay now i will go to sleep anyways i will continue tommrrow and sorry if its really that bad to read
cos if i start to write i can go on forever AS u can see