Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chat_222 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
that is wonderful, but pleasee, make kunal remember whtaever happened between them. 👏 👏 👏
masala thumbnail
tht was awesome... i love ur jokes. very funny, creative and original. u hv one of the best fanfics on here. i love it. plz continue updating for my sake. plz dont stop. i love reading the converstational style of ur writing. keep up the good work!!

👏
masala thumbnail
i m waiting for the next part. can u plz send me a PM whenever u write the next part? thnx sooooooo much
sufi89 thumbnail

here is the next part

thanks for the replies guys really appreciated

she woke up next morining in his arms with a big headace
she saw kunal besides her and remembered last night
all she could do is take a deep breath and made some noise (she couldn't think anything as if her mind had gone blank and she was searching for a thought to occur )
k-nimmo kharate lena bandh karo na (afetr hearing her deep breadth)
his voice brought millions of thoughts to her mind
her love for kunal, which was one-sided, kunal's love for natasha, their friendship, their contract marriage,her family etc.
she just got out of bed afraid and went near the window just kept staring blankly outside
she was afraid of the consequences
she knew that if she told kunal that she loves him and if he didn't reciprocate she would have another heartbreak, what would happen to their friendship.
n(to herself)mein itna sab nahi koh sakti
per kal raat it was amazing aur agar mere dil ki baat dil emin hii reh gayi toh that would kill me after what happened. aur phir mein kunal se bahg bhi toh nahi sakti woh toh hamesha mere sath rehta hai in my dreams, in my every breadth. i think mujhe ek bar toh jaanene ki koshish karni chaiye ki kunal ko kaisa feel hota hai and i think mujhe usse keh dena chahiye.and she turned around
kuynal was about to wake up
her heart beating faster and faster
he woke up and saw her
her heart almost stopped at that look
his first words where -nimmo coffee

n-(her face grew dull) and she didn;t move

k- nimmmmo ser phata ja raHA hai (then he looked at her and stopped, he remembered all that had happened last night.) oh god (his face into that of a thief who had just been caught, terrified) ni nim nimmo
n-she didn't say anything waiting for him to start

k- nimmo i'm sorry i know we made a mistake
n- (one more heartbreak,well she thought i'm used to itand tears rolled down her cheeks)
k-nimmo i'm really really sorry, i mean kal raat it was like kal raat hum dono nashe mein thee i know i made a horrible mistake but that wasn't my intention u know that, u know that, nimmo pls don't cry, pls kuch toh bolo
pls scold me i'm really bad i know pls sclod karo nah ,don't stay quiet pls nimmo ,i'm really sorry
this silence is killing me pls

n- mein coffee lati hoon
k-(to himself) oh god what did i do, i just lost my best friend and he kept repenting

n-(bringing coffee and talking ot herself)kunal last night wasn't a mistake for me it was wonderful, but what hurt me more is u think its a mistake, why why does this happen to me(to god) i have decided mein yaha se jald se jald jana chati hoon and now i certainly know that u r their only to ruin my life but now onwards i won;t expect anything from u ,life or even myself.

she gave coffee to kunal
k-nimmo kuch toh bolo
pls
n-kunal mein janti hoon tum natasha se kitna pyar karte ho so i think hum aaj usse humari sachai bata denge. i mean humare contract marriage ke bareme and i know she will understand

k- (he wanted her to say something but somehow soemthing deep in his heart told him, he didn't wanted to hear this. he was waiting so desparately to tell natasha but today when it finally arrived he didn't want to he didn;t know why,but as he didn't know what he wanted he thought maybe this was the best thing to do) nimmo tum gussa nahi ho
n-i know it was mistake, so its better if we don't talk about it i know things will be awkward but soon its all goona be over

k-(that hurted him, when he heard nimmo say it was a mistake and that it's all gonna be over soon but he didn't know why) per hum dost toh rahenge nah

n- i hope so
k-(that sounded wierd to him and that frightened him more but the best option now was to not to argue with his unknown feelings and flow with the flowing one's)

but we all know that always isn't a right choice
anways that the 6th part i will continue soon
hope u like it
waiting for ur replies

Edited by sufi89 - 17 years ago
masala thumbnail
OMG... tht was amazing!!!!!!!!! VERY WELL WRITTEN!!!!!! I am out of words to describe how good that was... woww!!!!!!!

i know this is bad but can u plz update soooooooon... i know u jus posted this but i m addicted to it. plz post sooooon. cant wait!!!
👏
chat_222 thumbnail
great going yaar, thanks for making kunal remember everything 👏
sufi89 thumbnail

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
chat_222 wrote:
great going yaar, thanks for making kunal remember everything       

no probes i had planed it that way because in KA when he didn't remember a thing i felt real bad and i thought it was stupid. anywyas thanks for the replies
sufi89 thumbnail
sorry for the delay been kinda busy but here is th next part

n-acha kunal tum taiyaar ho jao and then we can go and tell natasha. (their was some melachony in her voice which kunal couldn't understand that cos he was confused with his own feelings how was he supposed to understand hers)

k-ha thaak hai
(he went for a bath)
n-(got up and got all the stuff ready for kunal his clothes,watch,perfume etc)

k-(came out and was looking for what to where and saw all his stuff on bed, he was confused)(to himself) generally toh nimmo meri madad karti hai toh aj ek dum se sab kuch rakh kyun diya,aur koi comments bhi nahi

nimmo was sitting near the window and staring outside

k-mein kissi ke select hue kapde nahi pehenta,i will wear what i want and went to his closet
(he was so confused to choose,he came back in frustration and wore what nimmo, had selected)

nimmo-gave a smile at this
chale kunal

k-ha chalo
(catching her hand)

n-(withdrew her hand)hum natasha ko sachai batane ja rahe hai

k-yeah okay (anybody could say he was hurt)

they went to coffee house and saw natasha sitting their
n- kunal tum jao aur usse bolo

k-nimmo tum nahi aa rahi (he needed her support)

n-nahi (she couldn't see kunal losing kunal in front of her own eyes)
tum jao koi problem hui toh mein aajaongi

k-okay
(he went, her eyes filled with tears but she didn't let them drop)
k- hi natasha,alone can i join u

nat-nahi kunal mujhe breakfast akele khana pasand hai aur waise bhi tumhari darling biwi kaha hai

k-woh, woh ab tak so rahi hai

nats- per kya tum uske sath nashta nahi karoge

k-ha woh nahi nahi karronga uske sath

n- kya
k-tum detective ki tarah questions kyun puch rahi ho mujhe tumse zaroori baat karni hai aur i'm going to join u its that simple

n-ha batoh mein waise bhi ja rahi hoon (someone from behind caught her hand)
k-nimmo

nat-tum toh keh rahe thee woh so rahi hai

n-ha per ab jag gayi hoon(yeah eevn in literal sense she had woken up. woken up from her dream that kunal doesn't love her)

nat-tum dono nashta karo mein ja rahi hoon mujhe apni friend se milna hai aur waise bhi hum dopeher ko mumbai ke liye nikal rahe hai na

n-hume tumse zaroori baat karni hai

nats-thik hai bolo(standing)

k-aise nahi tumhe toh baithna pedega, warna zor ka jhataka zor se hii lagega

nats-kunal i really need to meet my friend
n-per humare baat bhaut important hai

nats thik hai hum lunch pe milte hai aur wahi se nikal jainge

k- okay tum jao(after a while when he realised what he had said but nats was already gone)

n-kunal tumne usko bhaga kyun diya

k- arre woh jana chati thi na ,per hum log usko lunch pe mil rahe hai na

n-per tumne usse phele bataya kyun nahi

k-its not that simple

n-it is mein tumse pyar karta hoon aur nimmo se nahi meine sirf usse contract marriage ki hai nothng much

k-(sounded harsh to him) humare bij kuch bhi nahi hai

n-nahi na

k-kuch bhi nahi

n-nahi
k-friendship bhi nahi

n-ha woh hai and i hope woh rahe after we go our ways
(that sounded wierd as if she is going far away from him )
n-kunal kaha koh gaye
k-huh kuch nahi packing nahi karni
n-nahi
k-huh
n-tum packing nah karo toh hi acha hai mein kardoongi chalega.
k-toh mein kya karoonga
n-mujhe kya pata
k-got it
n-kya
k-tumhe kyun batao
n-whatever ab chalo

okay i will continue soon pls reply guys i really appreciate ur views
[size]

jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wowwwwwwwwwwwww so nic poor kannu doesnt kno loosin his luv 👏
sufi89 thumbnail
here's the next part

after kunal and nimmo finished their breakfast nimmo went to their room to pack and kunal followed
she was packing and getting irritated cos kunal was behind her all the time
n-(turns around and they both bang into each other)toh yeh tha tumhara super cool idea

k-obviously tum aur kb hamesha mujhe pareshan karte ho toh mein aaj acha chance hai kyun ki tum apni full energy mein nahi ho u seem upset thats why i can irritate u easily(he thought this was a good way to talk about her and vikrants's relationship)

n- acha jo karna hai karo

k-nimmo woh tumne bataya nahi ki tum kisese pyar karti ho
n-kya(really loud)

k-woh natasha is like really close to get toh i thought maybe i could get vik and u together(after some time he realised what he had said)
n-kya kya kaha tumne

k-aas ddfw kuch kuch nahii huh alright well mujhe pata hai tum vik se pyar karti ho and now i think even he likes u
n-(hurt,cos she knew that vikrant was only infatutaion and that her heart was somewhere else)listen kunal u don't need to do this

k-but i want to for my friend to be happy

n- dekho kunal if u think i love vik than u r highly mistaken and don't interfere in things u don't know mujhe kya karna hai meri life mein i know very well so pls zyada interfere mat karo

k-(felt bad, their where tears in his eyes )nimmo i was
trying to help but if u don't want my help then thik hai. i thought we where friends

n(tears in her eyes, realised what she had said) turn aorund to look but he was gone

she was searching for him all over the place and then saw him by the lake side
she went near him hold her ears and started doing sit-ups
n-sorry
k-didn;t look at her
n-i didn;t mean to i mean its not vik and jo bhi tha its all over pls i really don't want to talk about it. and i'm really sorry

k-mein toh sirf tumhari hasi chata hoon

n- i know but i was upset thats why i'm sorry bolana
k-its okay
n-kunal ache se bolo warna i'm on verge of fainting here
these sit-ups are really hard

k-oh sorry anyways jao maf kiya
and then they hugged
at this stage nimmo had some what acceptedd that kunal can never be hers
and kunal realised how important nimmo is in his life

okay coming parts r gonna be little bit disappointing as regard to kunal-nimmo cos i'm gonna separtes them
but they won't stay that way for long promise

i hope this was not that boring
pls reply