Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
HBday Doc

Episode 4: 
Family Bonding was awesome.I am pretty sure if ASR would've seen Khushi dancing like this before he would never called for footage to be released.She can do anything and go fro any extent to be accepted and make others happy.My heart went out for her for that.
MR GHUSA SINGH RAIZADA  was walking and talking like a tombstone.If he wasn't a dashing and good looking then I be after him for killing the way he intimidated poor Khushi.

Moment of the day:

Thappar for Dhai Crore:

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

awww thanks sweety, so nice of you to appreciate my handy workπŸ˜ƒ i enjoy making them will try to as long as time permits... i may even get carried away with the Barun pics, but i don't think the ladies here will mind πŸ˜† anyway waiting for more ASR  and his English in tomorrow's episode! 

I know it does take a lot of time and efforts to post those pictures, so I do really appreciate it!  And you can get carried away anytime with ASR pics!  :bhehe:    The more the merrier right? πŸ˜‰  You know...it's not just the English but I'm starting to notice and like his husky voice! 😳
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Thank you for doing, Blast from the Past.  I still don't understand all hindi but know a little more than I did and comments help.  Thank you and Happy Birthday, Doctor.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Leafs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

This is a fantastic idea and I am going to follow this thread avidly.

I could not find Episode 4, its not listed under the index and I went through every page but could not find it? 

Help!

Episode 4

Loved the intense confrontation at the beginning! The guy looked so menacing and rude, but our girl had guts! She dared to challenge him!  They are worlds apart...ideology...everything!  The family bonding moment was really awesome! Poor Khushi! This guy is so ruthless!! 😑  Now how is she going to deal with the shame? Her name was dragged through the mud!  Can't wait for tomorrow!

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leafs

Hi,

This is a fantastic idea and I am going to follow this thread avidly.

I could not find Episode 4, its not listed under the index and I went through every page but could not find it? 

Help!

Its on this thread page 60
orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
loved how funny khushi was i really really love her man!!
I donno whats wrong with this guys ASR :S he is gonna make her life hell man :((

----
cant blv im enjoying the way i enjoyed while watching for the first time!! woww same excitement , same curiosity and love for ARSHI awww im loving itt!! cant wait for tomo epi :D
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi trying to tell ASR off was so funny...specially with her slipper coming off...I was just dying of laughing...sanka devi made an appearance.  Even though he did not say what the, you could tell he was thinking it.
🀣
I had so forgotten what the true original kickass ASR style is...wow.  Fangirl just sitting here drooling. Auf...the aukat dialogues...brilliant portrayel.

Also the Guptas are such nice typical poor family that their wealth is in their Sanskar and izzat...the thing which ASR does not even understand about them.
Edited by Anamika100 - 11 years ago
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Roop suhana lagta hai 
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Kiska zara hum bhi toh jaane, Lanki?