Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: charlotte74

"Khuddari ki baatein hamesha sasti hoti hain 
Aur paisa bahut mehenga
Tum bhi yahin ho 
Aur main bhi
We'll see

Wow! Kya dialogue mara ASR!

That by far was one of  THE MOST EPIC lines in terms of  DIALOGUES itself!! So much meaning so much power..People should spread it around, like the much used Movie dialogues! It was no less!!
Edited by Natalia - 11 years ago
aina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
khushi waS the show stealer, loved her.ASR waS always sarcastic, loved the way he teased anjali
arshiipkkndluv thumbnail
that was an another amazing episode
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Great epi today again. crazy at work so this will be a quick messy post...

Sanaya stole the show today, her comic timing and her expressions are fab!
Line of the day for me was "yeh hi pe to hamaari kismat ki scooty ka petrol khatam ho jata hai"..🤣...oh khushi, so many of us can relate to that line.
This girl is jusshhhttt shhhooo cute! if arnav doesn't fall in love with her soon...i think i will and i'm straight!

wanted to kill mami ji for canceling the order, sorry i never did finder her really funny and was always too mean. finally Khushi had given buaji reason to be happy, short lived unfortunately!

and khushi's dream sequence was the highlight today! oh how i wish this dream of hers came true 😭 apparently morning dreams don't. would've been awsome to see her throw $$$ in his face, at least we saw it here :)

DROOL CORNER!!! no blue shirt, but the white will do juuust fine ☺️☺️

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Keep it going...lets keep IPK ALIVE!!!!!!!

JAB TAK HAI JAAN!!!!!!!
^ I don't think we will ever get over IPK!  It will remain in our hearts forever!  Love Arshi too much!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
@BarunDiwani
Thanks for your post!  I really love your awesome mess especially ASR drool corner!   Yeah, Khushi is too awesome for words!  It's no wonder even ASR who professed of not believing in love fell in love with her!  She is the light to his dark world.  She is just too lovable even Shyam was under her spell not to mention later on our cutie NK!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
Oh i just love Khushi and Payal, they're sisterly bonding is gret to watch. I see they made full use of that white night suit, she wears it right to the very end 😉...on a good note though I kinda like that blue suit it actually looks really nice on her and am glad she wore it lots and lots of times 😉
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Katelyn

@BarunDiwani

Thanks for your post!  I really love your awesome mess especially ASR drool corner!   Yeah, Khushi is too awesome for words!  It's no wonder even ASR who professed of not believing in love fell in love with her!  She is the light to his dark world.  She is just too lovable even Shyam was under her spell not to mention later on our cutie NK!

Ur very welcome dear, you or anyone here can call me Ami btw 😉 ya it took a special lady bring down ASR, she had all the ingredients i guess :) true, NK/Shyam all into her and dont forget BankelalJI! so what if he was made up dammit!😆
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
kushi's dream sequence was the highlight of this episode...this girl is so freaking cute and paagal...i envy ASR for having her now for eternity...not one day will pass by that is not outrageously entertaining... how his life was before she entered and what a roller coaster ride now that she has him...

she is awesome and one of a kind...perfect for ASR and Arnav! she has a big loving kind heart to nurture the Arnav in ASR ...and is feisty and mad to tend to ASR!