Let's Revive Humse Hai Life :)

Miss_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys...😊

I know all of u r sad that humse hai life has ended..😭...no promos no excitement...nothing just a boring weekend this time!!😭

Well have you ever thought why we love humse hai life soo much??😲

Some of us have dreamt of rasia..😳...some of us want a best friend like juno.πŸ˜‰... some want entertainers like wada nikka...πŸ˜†...and some want a love like Raghav and wish to have the same lovestory as rasia ( me too )πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Why all this????😲

It's due to humse hai life...the show that told us how  life is...it has all true incidents!!😊

But Why only Humse hai life...why is it our favourite??????

Obviously,..that's due to arjun's smiles ...sammy's cuteness...gurmeet's aiyo ji...wada nikka's  behavior...tanya's shubh shubh...vishal's plans ...bonny's stupidness...saloni's  tantrums...kabir's friendship and secrets...Aliya's O bankok!!...Coack karanveer's boxing...sia's dedication and of course raghav's charm ...pranks...smile!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³But how can i forget...the main reason for us to watch the show is...THE RASIA / SIRA LOVESTORY!!that's the reason why we are sooo much attracted to the show...sooo much attached to it ...their romance...nok jhok ...jealousy...manana are something we all love to the core!!...😳

Well...after raghav left we all were shattered along with sia...some of us stopped to see the show and some still continued...and then the show hit the top again when all  started to watch it again when sira flashbacks came and the news of Raghav's comeback came...and then we got a mega surprise when he came back on 26th November!!

The show bought the writers in us out when we wrote ffs sss oss and made us friends...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

So can we let it end right away??

Ofcourse NOT!!

So lets revive it!!

U must be thinking how...haina??...😲

Well we can revive it on our laptops...pcs...πŸ˜‰

We have youtube and star tv with all episodes...so lets watch them...lets see it from the very beginning...

Every monday to Thursday i will upload the link of the episode at 7:30 pm and we all can watch it together and then comment on the episode on this topic only!!]

But no cheating on weekends ha...!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Well i'll start post video links and commenting ( on this topic itself ) from Monday...do join in...😊

RALLY TO REVIVE HUMSE HAI LIFE!!!!!!

Ps : do comment and like if u'd join in!! πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Muskann./...such a brilliant idea! It'll be great idea to upload those videos again. Some of us, liek me do not have all the episodes, or its not possible to download all the episodes. Or when it comes to startv.in site, its so difficult to get to early episodes, as theres no last page link. I'll be waiting eagerly for the uplaoding of episodes. :-D :-) πŸ‘πŸΌ 

n yes u r right, though every character contributed a lot for our liking HHL> But SiRa were first n foremost d mainr eason for us liking HHL. We all looked forward to their nok-jhoks, ladais, manana, their lil romance, n all. :-)
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey muskan that's really a very nice idea to revive hhl...we can discuss all again about the scenesπŸ˜ƒ

by the way i wont be able to watch videos at that time...but i can discuss about that episode with u allπŸ˜ƒ
-Nimmi- thumbnail
n we all did not know each other in the beginning of the so now through this we can discuss and know each others opinions
-Nimmi- thumbnail
actually i did not have anyone to share my happiness or anything related to show but now i can 
i think many of u all have gone through this...
Miss_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So here's the first episode of Humse Hai Life...our journey begins from today!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtx4nHa-qAU

For raghav's entry : 1:49πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v5Fb1WTxqQ

For sia's ( and gauti and rangeela ) entry :( just after u watch raghav'entry )😊

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GespNtDgG6Y

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
omG so long to read  :P

but if its about whom i love most in hhl then its

ANKUR NAYYAR ☺️
oh freak i didnt comment on his profile... *runs to comment*
Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 11 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
just asking, d videos which channel v posts on youtube r kind of summary types, n shorter thana ctual episides right? than the werre actually or r found on their site?
chahat4u thumbnail
I can't thank u enough for this episode. πŸ˜Š I'd forgotten Raghav's first entry. oh, how I miss his masti, n I loved Ragav energy m life which can be felt in the show right frm its start. πŸ˜ƒ though in bits n pieces, as I checked startv.in site, its firs episdoe can't be seen. bt its lovable.πŸ€—
jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the link ... would see later in the day ... cannot do it now ... and would update my thoughts here