Asya : Night of stars ...(CH5b PG 18)(/23/2/13)

Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys my name is ramisa (rami) and i'm new in qubool hai forum . this is my very first story i'm writing on asya hope you guys will like it ...

Night of Stars ...

CHAPTER 1

ok i will cont from where asad through his phone on wall . and zoya go to his room to return his phone after repairing it .

At asad's room he was sitting alone in window getting angry on zoya and remembring their first meet and the lastt meet when he was too close to her suddenly her stand up from window and go to the door he open the door and his eyes start searching zoya but she was gone his eyes catch the flor he sit on his feet and pick his mobile with a letter down from floor of the door he again watch here and there . he stand up go inside the room and close the door . he start reading the letter where was writter that 

----------

Mr.asad ahmed khan aaj tak mene aap se sorry bulwaya hai lekin aaj se mein aap ko sorry bolna chahun gi i'm sorry aap ka phone thike kar diya hai aur phone se password bhi hata diya hai zoya . after reading the letter he open his room's door and walk till zoya's room he knock her door . zoya open the door and asad enter inside zoya got shocked that why he came to my room . 

----------

Asad : zoya mujhe tum se kuch kehna hai 
zoya : kuch kehna hai kya 
Asad was going to speak suddenly zoya immidiatly speak ek min ek min isse pehle ke aap mujhe kuch kahein mein aap se kuch kehna chahti hoon .
Asad : zoya first let me complete aap plz baad mein bolna.
zoya : no...first me 
isse pehle ke aap mujhe dantein ya mujhe par challayein i just wanted to say you three magical words i am sorry ...mera ho gaya ab aap ki baari
Asad : arre zoya mein yahaan aap ko dantne ya aap pe chilane nahi aaya hoon 
zoya immidiatly said toh ???

----------

Asad : actually mein kehne aaya tha ke ...ke ...ab mein aap se kehne aaya tha ke i 
Zoya : i...???
Asad : i am ...ab...i am...
zoya : i...am ...kya ???
Asad : ok let me say it i ...am...sss...sorry huh .
zoya : haaa...di mein thand par gayi 
Asad : kya dil mein thand ???
zoya : haan thand ufff...bara maza aaraha hai aap ke muh se sorry sun kar 

----------

Asad : kya ???
zoya : haan and she start laughing 
Asad was shocked watching her laughing and confsed with her words words after some time he understand that what was her mean .
zoya : hmmm...bs yehi to mujhe chahiye tha
Asad : kya ???
zoya : aap ko confused dekhna come on lets shake hands and get friends .
Asad : friend ship and with you mene pehle bhi kaha tha ke mujhe tum jaisi larkiyun mein koi interest nahi hai and he leave
zoya still was standing there and saying ALLAH miyan what's wrong with him abhi to sorry bola and dusre pal hi gussa hogaye par jo bhi ho sorry to mene bolawa hi liya said zoya laughing ...

To be continue πŸ˜³

how was it plz leave your comment's ...

Saba-ramisaπŸ˜ƒ

INDEX

My other work on Asya 

Edited by saba-ramisa - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Ramisa,

Lovely write up. So good to read. Good Job.
Devilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina2010

Hey Ramisa,

Lovely write up. So good to read. Good Job.

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
Devilicious thumbnail

Thanks dear

thanks

thanx

thanks

Continue soon

thanx dear
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was sweet dear! Please continue soon!
Devilicious thumbnail
CHAPTER 2

It was morning at dining table Dilshaad and najma was doing their breakfast while Asad was reading his news paper . suddenly zoya come and say hi good mrning every one dilshaad and najma wish her good morning but asad was quietly continue reading his news paper .
zoya : arre aap ko itni tamiz nahi ke subha subha kisi ko good morning hi keh dein .

asad angrily put down newspaper and say mujhe kisi ko good morning kehne ki aadat nahi hai 
zoya : arre aise kaise nahi hai 
asad madam aap iss ghar mein mehman hain iss liye aap se behs nahi karna chahta chup chap apna nashta kariye aur apna kaam kariye mujhe mere haal par chor dijiye plz...
zoya : arre arre wah ek to chori upar se seena jori kaise aadmi hain aap 

asad was going to speak some more words but dilshaad stop him .
zoya chalein aap ke akele pan par ek sher arz hai

Tanhaiyon  Main Khud Ko Khush Kiya Jata Hey
Tanhaiyon  Main Khud Ko Khush Kiya Jata Hey
Tanhayi Ki Iss Khubsurti ko Samjo
Aur m.r Asad Mast Ho Zindagee jaye gi 

dilshaad and najma was giggling 
asad : plz aap ye apne sher wagera na apne paas rakha karein 
zoya : kyun i love shayri 
asad : agar itna hi shoq hai to kijiye shayri lekin plz mujhe par sher mat arz kar karein Excuse me and he leave for office .
zoya : ahh...ALLAH miyan what's wron with him jab bhi dekho angry young man bane rehte hain . 
phuphi jaan pata hai kal raat kya hua in angry young man ne mujhe sorry bola

najma :kya asad bhai ne tumhe sorry bola 
dilsaad : haan zoya asad ne tumhe ...
zoya : mujhe pata tha aap log yaqeen nahi koro ge aaj subha tak mujhe bhi yaqeen nahi aa raha tha . arre kal raat ko kitne emtional the aur ek raat mein hi phir se angry man ban gaye uff...i never can understand him ...

in office asad was sitting in his cabin remembring last night when he said sorry to zoya and he thought in his mind pata nahi mujhe kal raat ho kya gaya tha mene sorry bola aur wo bhi zoya ko uss badtameez larki ko . ya ALLAH plz iss larki ko kisi tarha mere ghar se nikal do mein aur bardasht nahi kar sakta nahi sun sakta har waqt usske ghatiya , boring sher ...

it was 11pm at home asad was sitting in his room on sofa doing his work he get up to take his phone below the pillow but it was not there . he start searching in room but he did not got the phone in room he thought to watch outside at dining tabe . he go outside to dining table while on the other side zoya get up to drink water but jug was empty she go outside to dining table .

asad sit down and start searching his phone here and there and zoya come andhold the glass to  drink water from diding table . suddenly asad get up and zoya fall in his arms . zoya want's to scream but asad immidiatly put his hand on zoya's mouth .

to be continue...

so guys now it's time to do comment's 

Saba-ramisa
Edited by saba-ramisa - 11 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome dear! Wow! That last part was too good! πŸ˜ƒ
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow awesome part