refreshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It'll be fun to see if they break to a fight soon or not
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RAGINI_JAY

i liked what urvashi did ...for whatever reason she advised Imaam selfless or selfish purpose ...end of the day it helped the situation which was heating up..vishal, rajiv retorted everyone started to boil...imaam wasnt stopping either by himself...by making imaam realize he needs to stop talking about the bad deeds he did outside world..the situation was under control for the day. even imaam said he felt good he needed somebody else to say that to him when he goes directionless...which she did...i feel it was good on her part

That is the thing...however much ppl try to put urvashi in bad light...it doesn't matter to Urvashi n her fans...atleast she helped Imam get along wid others which no one tried to do not even the Kraantikari buddy of Imam...otherwise he wud hav been treated the same way as in village...Imam praised Urvashi even in yesterday's live feed and was spending most time wid him coz she was listening to him...ppl just need a reason to defame Urvashi but this time even if she has done something gud, ppl are calling her game player n schemer...I wonder wat they'll call Delu or Aashka then...

now obviously ppl wud get jealous seeing her getting along wid Imam...that is how Urvashi is..ppl will either praise her, hate her or like her, but can't get over her...!!! 😃
Urvashi roxxx!!!!👏Edited by nupsie - 11 years ago
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I feel proud to be her FAN...yayyy🥳... earlier i never ever had felt  proud for being some one's fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Urvashi and Imam lets see whats in store for us when these two come together to fight with each other. Imam can strike anytime on anyone but their equation will be one very interesting one of this season of BB.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Urvashi has been absolutely fabulous with Imam!👍🏼

She was spot on when she told him to cut out the PAST-PAST-haivaaniyat etc. crap and begin on a clean slate!👏

No wonder Imam got the point and appreciated her way of letting him realise his mistake!

-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Urvashi has been absolutely fabulous with Imam!👍🏼

She was spot on when she told him to cut out the PAST-PAST-haivaaniyat etc. crap and begin on a clean slate!👏

No wonder Imam got the point and appreciated her way of letting him realise his mistake!

She's the only one who accepted Imam with maturity, I also liked the fact that she took the trouble of observing him for some time before counseling him.

Half the house got over-awed by what Immy was saying "aap honge jo bhi bahar, main kyon suno", some people were simply indifferent "Ignore karo".

I  think Urvi's experience of handling her teenage boys must've come to  her aid here.