Urvashi Counselled The So Called Image Counsellor

Posted: 11 years ago
In the whole house only Urvashi is giving him respect though he insulted her of projecting her fake self...even wen she gave him karya, he thought she is goin to bitch about sum1 so he asked her to b loud...but then she asked him to listen n she actually knocked sum sense in his head n then he apologized to everyone n even gave Urvashi the credit she deserves...

Even his best frend Sapna didn't try to make Imam comfortable wid others housemates...

Urvashi is the only one not making his fun or disrespecting him...others are just plainly ignoring him...n now Imam is taking tips from Urvashi regarding housemates...she even tried to convince other housemates to talk to Imam not like Del who wants to take him in her group just for one vote n is cribbing coz Urvashi n Sapna are getting along...Urvashi is the best...

way to go Urvashi!!!! 👏 Edited by nupsie - 11 years ago
AWESOME

URVASHI IS JUST FABULOUS

IMAM IS INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THE ADVICE SHE GAVE HIM WAS GENUINE😳

URVASHI IS MY ROCKSTAR⭐️ AND MY WINNER FOR THIS SEASON OF BIGG BOSS

I wasn't wrong with my statement that Urvashi is playing with Guts n Wits.

Aaj tho u must ve gained more fans , pagal bandar ko chup chaap se apne cage mein jaane ko bol diya aur most importantly he agreed ...man thats a huge task in itself.

Way to Go Urvashi 👏
Edited by ashdgr8 - 11 years ago
That's Urvi for you

When Rajev gave a task to Immy it was that you go and tell people bitter things about them to their face and then praise them falsely in an exaggerated way so everyone understands you are mocking them - Basically insult them twice over. And Rajev wanted Immy to not reveal that this was atask - so in effect ruin his equation with everyone in the house.

Delu only wanted a free makeover

Nik wanted to get out of his daily chore

Mink like Rajev wanted to use Immy to insult people, but she had the guts to say it in front of everyone that this is a task.

Urvi on the other hand wanted him to settle down well and guide him.

Says everything about the character of the person giving the task.
however she will be out this Friday which is sad
Originally posted by Chitrashi

That's Urvi for you

When Rajev gave a task to Immy it was that you go and tell people bitter things about them to their face and then praise them falsely in an exaggerated way so everyone understands you are mocking them - Basically insult them twice over. And Rajev wanted Immy to not reveal that this was atask - so in effect ruin his equation with everyone in the house.

Delu only wanted a free makeover

Nik wanted to get out of his daily chore

Mink like Rajev wanted to use Immy to insult people, but she had the guts to say it in front of everyone that this is a task.

Urvi on the other hand wanted him to settle down well and guide him.

Says everything about the character of the person giving the task.
AWESOME ANALYSIS CHTRASHI

PUBLIC IS WATCHING GUYS

URVASHI YOU GO GIRL!
Originally posted by purethought

AWESOME

URVASHI IS JUST FABULOUS

IMAM IS INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THE ADVICE SHE GAVE HIM WAS GENUINE😳

URVASHI IS MY ROCKSTAR⭐️AND MY WINNER FOR THIS SEASON OF BIGG BOSS

She is indeed d winner...she has earned RESPECT n won ppl's hearts...I am sure she'll stay till d finals however much Del n Aashka try to ruin her image...:)
i dont get y the hell is Urvasi bothered about Imama image..??..Let him do wat he wants..
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

i dont get y the hell is Urvasi bothered about Imama image..??..Let him do wat he wants..

Some people are fools.

Most people like Rajev want to use others to settle scores. Then there are some who only know how to use others. Then there are some fools who actually wish everyone well and want to help them.

Can't help it Urvi is a fool.
Awesome Urvashi 👏 . Proud to be ur supporter. Imam has narcissitic personality and he come across as arrogant man delusional with his own grandiosity. He cannot think beyond me, myself. Being weird and different doesn't automatically make someone intelligent and superior. Edited by saloni111 - 11 years ago