Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
well after seeing all the drama imam was doing ...it was a very smart move by URVASHI(chalak lomri) she knew it imam is not going to listen her orders ...so she decided to be nice with him so that another contestant can join urvashi & group ...thats how she did it with everybody else she will support u 1st and praised u and here u go urvashi team we have one new member in the group...So in another word she is very cunning & smart lady ...this time she played so well in imam case...
arcoiris thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Looks like I, Me and Myself meets another I, Me and Myself 😛

Being weird and different definitely doesn't mean someone is intelligent. But an intelligent being needs to be credited for his intelligence. He has his set of flaws and he does have a narcissistic personality. But I can't deny the fact that he is very well versed. And the way he shares his experience and knowledge shows the creative and intelligent side of his.

P.S: That is my take on him, you can always agree to disagree in case you get all senti on me 😉

Nope no way I will get senti with friends over celebrities😈😉

There are flaws which overrules his otherwise bright intellect. If you accept he is narcissist ( as a personality disorder) you know by definition it is Person  characterized with a sense of self -importance , grandiosity, person believes he is special, requires excessive admiration, is self-obsessed, reacts with rage when criticized and is interpersonally exploitative.( cluster B)- Megalomania. In addition to above:

He doesn't allow others to speak and interrupts others in their speech. Talking of his arrogance he blatantly declared he rejects people like those around him and they sent him e-mail and need to wait for his response for 6 months. For similar arrogance Manoj Tiwari was berated and criticized by all in previous season.

Talking about keeping grudge in the live-feed he announced these people (holier than thou attitude😲) don't know him as it is just not over with Bigg Boss he will make them repay even outside the house. Such immature statement in presence of  cameras reminded me of  Sid in last season.

3 He very conveniently uses gender card for which many participants have been criticized this season.

His me, myself is unmatched and cannot be compared to Urvashi. For me a person to be called intelligent needs to be emotionally intelligent and should have enough ability to rationally know where not to go overboard( undressing in public to get his way...for such deeds people here in US can be involuntarily hospitalized)

P.S:  I have not seen today's episode so I may edit some once I have seen the whole episode. For now I will applaud Urvashi for bringing situation under control as per update and forum reaction. . I respect ur perception when u find Sana dumb which I agree😆.But when u say Urvashi is coward who pounces around people when they are vulnerable I strongly disagree😳 but its ur perception and I respect it for u have reasons to believe it convincingly.

As for Imam my perception about him may change as he has just started his journey.

Edited by saloni111 - 11 years ago
Shamainchara01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ashdgr8

Exactly...Infact she was nominated before as well (don't remember which week) and still she was very cool about it unlike other contestant who lost their head over being Nominated.

She was nominated when neither Del nor Aashka saved her from nominations!!

Originally posted by: saloni111

Nope no way I will get senti with friends over celebrities😈😉
There are flaws which overrules his otherwise bright intellect. If you accept he is narcissist ( as a personality disorder) you know by definition it is Person  characterized with a sense of self -importance , grandiosity, person believes he is special, requires excessive admiration, is self-obsessed, reacts with rage when criticized and is interpersonally exploitative.( cluster B)- Megalomania. In addition to above:

He doesn't allow others to speak and interrupts others in their speech. Talking of his arrogance he blatantly declared he rejects people like those around him and they sent him e-mail and need to wait for his response for 6 months. For similar arrogance Manoj Tiwari was berated and criticized by all in previous season.

Talking about keeping grudge in the live-feed he announced these people (holier than thou attitude😲) don't know him as it is just not over with Bigg Boss he will make them repay even outside the house. Such immature statement in presence of  cameras reminded me of  Sid in last season.

3 He very conveniently uses gender card for which many participants have been criticized this season.

His me, myself is unmatched and cannot be compared to Urvashi. For me a person to be called intelligent needs to be emotionally intelligent and should have enough ability to rationally know where not to go overboard( undressing in public to get his way...for such deeds people here in US can be involuntarily hospitalized)

P.S:  I have not seen today's episode so I may edit some once I have seen the whole episode. For now I will applaud Urvashi for bringing situation under control as per update and forum reaction. Solely my perception so u are free to disagree which i know u will as u dislike Urvashi and love Imam😳. I respect ur perception when u find Sana dumb which I agree😆.But when u say Urvashi is coward who pounces around people when they are vulnerable I strongly disagree😳
As for imam my perception about him may change as he has just started his journey.

@Bold: The fact you said that showed how much credibility you give me to analyze someone. Having bias doesn't mean I am blind to my favorite's flaws or faults. And just cuz I dislike Urvashi (though I have praised her on many occasions) or I like Imam, it has nothing to do with accepting someone's flaws or having a discussion around it.

So I won't bother to say anything from my end since it will be nothing but futile.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
arcoiris thumbnail
@ Chandu 

Edited post  ...my bad.

Edited by saloni111 - 11 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Again loved Urvashi Today..😛

She is da 1 who put some sense into Imam otherwise he was going On nd on..😆

Totally agree with da Topic..👍🏼
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: saloni111

@ Chandu 

Edited post  ...my bad.

Yup I can see that. Thanks. About the post, I will get back to you later, study time 🥱😭😭
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That's why we love Urvi;... she been always honest , upfront, say whats in her heart and genuinely concerned for people ...but most of the time been misunderstood as schemer or manipulator :(
Alrightokie thumbnail
I don't think so..pasting from the other tread my two cents
Urvashi is Master manipulator... she saw how Imam was cordial with Sapna and Del and Sana so trying her best to woo him. She doesn't know who Imam is and he has done his homework and will not fall for it.  She is just revealing more of her insecurity and that is what IMO Imam is trying to show Janta that she changes color and switches sides and can stoop to any level to have that one more person in her team and bully the opponent. Like someone said, now I am confused which is real the Urvashi'the blunt one who yelled at Rajeev for egg or this one who is diplomatically brainwashing the housemates and turning them against each other( eg. Vishal and Sana). She also tried with Rajeev and Sana but has failed so far.   She butts in as if she cares and tries to make them against each other.  Fuels the fire all the time from behind! But yet claims herself as a straight forward and honest...oh the irony...😲
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was actually treat to watch. Untamed Imam was tamed all of sudden.Well done Urvashi👏