Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

septa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what a reaction karshima NOMINATED URVASHI AND STILL SHE IS OKAY WITH IT WHEN URVASHI NOMINATED DEL  DELBAAZ HAS BECOME SO BITTER AND TALKING BEHIDE URI BACK THATS SPEAK A LOT ABT HOW GOOD URVASHI IS
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: septa

what a reaction karshima NOMINATED URVASHI AND STILL SHE IS OKAY WITH IT WHEN URVASHI NOMINATED DEL  DELBAAZ HAS BECOME SO BITTER AND TALKING BEHIDE URI BACK THATS SPEAK A LOT ABT HOW GOOD URVASHI IS

Exactly...Infact she was nominated before as well (don't remember which week) and still she was very cool about it unlike other contestant who lost their head over being Nominated.
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akki-Rocks

i dont get y the hell is Urvasi bothered about Imama image..??..Let him do wat he wants..

If that Idiot was not stopped then that Virus would ve spread all over the house like spam spam spam...That's why somebody had to counsel him n it was her (mind u none of them had any guts to do that except for ignoring him).  Also , she did it very wisely in the name of task n did not ask him to do image makeover. (And yeah that Image Makeover of Tearnaaz was pathetic) πŸ˜†
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Akki-Rocks

i dont get y the hell is Urvasi bothered about Imama image..??..Let him do wat he wants..

bcoz she is Urvashi...she is genuinely nice not a show off like Delnaaz...

Sapna everyday gets her eye makeup done from Urvashi, yet bitches about her that she thinks only she knows make up...but Urvashi stil does it coz Sapna asks for it...its her ego that is not allowing her to accept that Urvashi is genuine...

I think she already knew Imam n that is why she genuinely felt bad for him, n she  just wanted Imam to get along well with others...n so she advised him  Mr. Counsellor took it seriously n that is how Urvashi is...she is witty, sensible n has a good understanding of ppl...!!!

Love U Urvashi!!!!πŸ‘
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chitrashi

That's Urvi for you

When Rajev gave a task to Immy it was that you go and tell people bitter things about them to their face and then praise them falsely in an exaggerated way so everyone understands you are mocking them - Basically insult them twice over. And Rajev wanted Immy to not reveal that this was atask - so in effect ruin his equation with everyone in the house.

Delu only wanted a free makeover

Nik wanted to get out of his daily chore

Mink like Rajev wanted to use Immy to insult people, but she had the guts to say it in front of everyone that this is a task.

Urvi on the other hand wanted him to settle down well and guide him.

Says everything about the character of the person giving the task.

Great postπŸ‘
About Del even Nik said that she fears that she may offend sum1 so she takes the easy route n gives the task which will make the other person happy!!!

Rajeev just wanted some entertainment...in the name of insulting others n instigating them against Imam...

only Urvashi genuinely helped him through this task!!!!😊

Originally posted by: saloni111

Awesome Urvashi πŸ‘ . Proud to be ur supporter. Imam has naricissitic personality and he come across as arrogant man delusional with his own grandiosity. He cannot think beyond me, myself. Being weird and different doesn't automatically make someone intelligent and superior.

Looks like I, Me and Myself meets another I, Me and Myself πŸ˜›

Being weird and different definitely doesn't mean someone is intelligent. But an intelligent being needs to be credited for his intelligence. He has his set of flaws and he does have a narcissistic personality. But I can't deny the fact that he is very well versed. And the way he shares his experience and knowledge shows the creative and intelligent side of his.

P.S: That is my take on him, you can always agree to disagree in case you get all senti on me πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
refreshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i liked what urvashi did ...for whatever reason she advised  Imaam selfless or selfish purpose ...end of the day it helped the situation which was heating up..vishal, rajiv retorted everyone started to boil...imaam wasnt stopping either by himself...by making imaam realize he needs to stop talking about the bad deeds he did outside world..the situation was under control for the day. even imaam said he felt good he needed somebody else to say that to him when he goes directionless...which she did...i feel it was good on her part
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i loved it bcose...everyone was hopig for a big firework between urv and imaam...but it ended like this...
that was funny she changed the  image  of a  image counsellor n    the guy   after that incident actually   ussey advise maang rha tha " ab mainey sabko sorry bol diya   ab kya karu  "     adhaa time vo sorry hi bolta rahta hai logo se  

Originally posted by: music_masti

i loved it bcose...everyone was hopig for a big firework between urv and imaam...but it ended like this...

hmm ...people wait  kartey hi rah gye