Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
bang on post!!!!!👍🏼 urvashi is by far one of the nicest people in there she tried to advice imam instead of taking advantage of him! Edited by sonia1230 - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
[SARCASM]Yes, of course Urvashi the kind-hearted soul did it out of the goodness of her heart. Its not like she saw a potential ally in Imam and decided to recruit him as well. No...no...not our Urvashi, she'd never do it for such reasons. Urvashi was selflessly helping him. She's not a game player at all...hell the game isn't even on her mind. She just likes to help and advise people for the hell of it because that's just how sweet, caring, humane she is. All hail Urvashi! [/SARCASM]

😎
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

[SARCASM]Yes, of course Urvashi the kind-hearted soul did it out of the goodness of her heart. Its not like she saw a potential ally in Imam and decided to recruit him as well. No...no...not our Urvashi, she'd never do it for such reasons. Urvashi was selflessly helping him. She's not a game player at all...hell the game isn't even on her mind. She just likes to help and advise people for the hell of it because that's just how sweet, caring, humane she is. All hail Urvashi! [/SARCASM]

😎

You cracked me Totally

heights of Sarcasm...😆😆😆
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I was actually HOPING that SAPNNA would instead have a WORD With imaam and calm him down ------because she was jumping around him the moment sun rose and day began  / -- and dancing with her OFF-BEAT Moves @

IF Urvashi's counseling was for her own BENEFITS ---its good. SHE is a smart player then --- / @   IF she did it because she is KIND and sweet ---still its good because that was a needed move ---kind of kept situation under CONTROL - / @ 

NO matter what the MOTIVE was --she was the most intelligent to use the TASK wisely  to benefit herself as well as IMAAM /  ==== and of course other HOUSEMATES --- OTHERWISE imaam would have called RAJEEV a lollypop and HATHKANDE ?  😆

-Ratzz- thumbnail
feel proud today that m supporting urvashi way to go u rock how intelligently she handle imam

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

😎

I think I am gonna steal this sarcastic creativity of you next time I wanna use my sword of sarcasm since some people fail to detect it and our skills go to complete waste 😛
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

I was actually HOPING that SAPNNA would instead have a WORD With imaam and calm him down ------because she was jumping around him the moment sun rose and day began  / -- and dancing with her OFF-BEAT Moves @

IF Urvashi's counseling was for her own BENEFITS ---its good. SHE is a smart player then --- / @   IF she did it because she is KIND and sweet ---still its good because that was a needed move ---kind of kept situation under CONTROL - / @ 

NO matter what the MOTIVE was --she was the most intelligent to use the TASK wisely  to benefit herself as well as IMAAM /  ==== and of course other HOUSEMATES --- OTHERWISE imaam would have called RAJEEV a lollypop and HATHKANDE ?  😆

Yup, yup, yup!!

Everybaady dance now!! O Dexy, O Chandu, O masti... 
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

I think I am gonna steal this sarcastic creativity of you next time I wanna use my sword of sarcasm since some people fail to detect it and our skills go to complete waste 😛

Feel free. 😆😆

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Everybaady dance now!! O Dexy, O Chandu, O masti... 

MB, I am dancing 24/7 Imam style <---- Siggie Alert. But for you, some Chandramukhi thumkes
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

MB, I am dancing 24/7 Imam style <---- Siggie Alert. But for you, some Chandramukhi thumkes

Hope you have your Khwaja costume on!! 😆 😆 

I need to turn on my siggie options to see your sigie. 😕