Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update👏 Are wah!! vikrant dead yipee!! hope abhay pia k pas pehle pahunche..!!
barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow super ha👏 seriously yeh ff mai pad nahi rahi hoo 😕infact daily soap pkyek ki tarah imagine kar rahi hoo😆 i sware love your ff update❤️
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow so abhiya gonna be together again yipee😛 awesome update👏
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello guyzz.another mega uodate😃.fusss at last be eable to finish,.sorry for the late.but i'm again tensed as usual.i don't know how much i have justified the chapter.😕so pls give ur responses quickly.😊.eagerly waiting for ur views.
finding u at last

chapp 86(A)

pia was got hurt in her leg.so she was little bit stumbling.but she saw the outside way from this passage.she saw some faded light and following it she reached at the large party hall of the palace,enlighted by the firelights hanging from the wall.her head was spining due to stress and limpness.she was going to fell down when two musculer hand caught her protectively.pia's eyes glew in happiness as she recognized the touch and her all weariness were gone in a moment.she smilled weakly looking towards the emotional icy blue eyes looking at her face."pia!!!"abhay muttered intently and hugged her tightly.pia also embrassed her hand tightly arround his feature."abhay,u r hear!!i know u will come!!"pia said in her weak voice burrying her face on his chest."i am sorry pia!i shouldn't left u!!i'm sorry.."he said with intensity."it's ok abhay it's not ur fault!"pia said and looed back to him lifting her tiery face to him."are u ok?!did anybody hurt u?"abhay asked with caring voice."i am ok.they didn't hurt me yet.abhay u know why metz wants from me..."pia said with horrified eyes."shhh it's ok pia!i know everything alina told us everything!don't worry,i'm hear i won't let that bitch do any harm to u!"abhay continued,"cmn we should get out of hear soon!"he finished.pia nodded and they were about to got outside when suddenly a huge flame flashed in front and backed off their feet."not so fast u two..."a sound called from behind.they both turned backward and saw metz was standing there with her usual cruel smirk."u bitch..."abhay mumbed in his deadly voice."so u managed to come hear!but sorry to say u c'nt get away from hear!!now quitely shandover pia to me!"metz said."no way!!"abhay quickly came in front of pia covering him."listen abhay!i don't have time to play arround and facing ur stubborness!!just give back pia to me.otherwise u know what i am capable of!!"metz screamed."yes,i know how much u are capable of and u know metz u are nothing withput ur powers!!"abhay said with a smirk."hold ur tounge u f**k!how dare u!!do u think i c'nt defeat u without my powers!listen abhay u r nothing in front of me!!ok if u want it a hand to hand then i'm ready and i'll be very pleased to rip apart ur neck from ur body."metz gave an cruel smille."cmn bitch!!today i'll show u that how much wrong u r!!!"abhay said while his eye color changed into deep blue."abhay no..."pia said with an worried voice."pia,u go from hear!!sid,alina and others are outside!!bring them hear!!"abhay said looking back to her."no abhay.u can't do this.she will finish u off!!"horror stuck her face."pia pls believe in me.u have done enough!more than ur human eabillitys!!but now i'll take care of her."he said with a determined voice."but!!.."pia tried to say."let me do this pia!!for u...pls.besides,mujhe is beatch se bahut sara hisab barabar karna hain."he said with determined voice.pia looked at him with hesitant face."go pia!!!don't waste ur time.no one will stop u.our all opponents are dead without this bitch queen!!!"abhay said looking back towards metz's mad gaze,"go pia!bring alina hear.cause without her help we can't send her to the place she belonged!"abhay said.pia nodded"take care,i'll get back soon!!"she said and rushed to the door.but before she cld got out metz flashed to her and grabbed her hand."no no my precious power source!u won't go anywhere..."but before metz cld finish someone dragged her with full force,seperating her grip from pia's hand and threw to the wall behind.metz growled and looked at abhay who was looking to her with his furious deep gaze."go pia!!"abhay said looking back at pia's horrifying face and she quickly ran outside.abhay turned back towards metz."today it's gonna be only u and me!!but hey,how can it be?the gr8 maithilli was just blown away by my light strike!"abhay said with a smirk."ABHAY!!!"metz screamed and jumped on him causing him to crash on the wall behind smashing the contact portion into ground.abhay resisted her force and both of them blew backward.they started to moove like a black storm throughout the room.there moovements were so fast that cldn't be seen by normal human eyes.it was so difficult to say who's gonna win over whom.

mohini was screaming on the ground."damn it u!!give back my eyesight!!"mohini said."i c'nt do anything mohini it was ur own power which u forced on me!!"lydia said.at the next moment lydia rip appart mohini's neck from her body.mohini let out her last scream.alina and sid was looking at the scene silently when some1's scream allerted them."alina,sidharth!!".both of them turned towards the direction of sound and they saw pia coming out from the palace."pia!!..."both of them screamed and rushed towards her."pia are u ok?"alina asked looking towards her with worried face."i'm fi9 alina.but hurry up,abhay was fighting with maithilli and he needs help!"pia promped quickly."what!!?he was fighting with maithilli?!we have to go sidharth!!"alina said."we are also coming for help."lydia said."no lydia!!u should go back to barrier to help others.this is our fight!!we hve to confront maithilli on our own strength."alina said."as u wish lady alina!!"lydia said and flashed towards the forrest with all her men.alina handed over the sacred dagger to pia."keep it to u pia!!"alina said.pia nooded and took it.then all of them rushed inside.

maithilli and abhay both were fighting with their all strength.metz was amazed.how cld this weak vampire cld give her that much difficulties.she was having hard time with him."u have taken away everything from me bitch!!u have taken away menaxi from me and bounded me to this cursed never ending dead life!!!!"abhay said while giving her a hard push."and when she comes back to as pia u again want to seperate us again,no maithilli not this time..."he gave another hard push to metz."yes,i did all those things and why shouldn't i?i am princess maithilli,the most beautiful girl of the state..."metz said giving another hard kick to him."har kisika sapna tha mujhe pane ka,aur sabke bichmein maine tumhe chuna tha!!i liked u and u ditched me for that good for nothing menaxi!!!how dare u?"metz screamed and with a hard push she caught arround abhay's neck and abhay cldn't moove further."u have to get punishment for this!!punishment for not choosing me!!i will never let two of them be together!!"metz screamed and was about to rip aprt my neck buut before that with a quick and swift moovement abhay freed herself from metz grasp and crashed her on the wall behind.metz looked at him with wide eyes.from where he got that much strength?"u never loved me maithilli never!!then u won't ever tried to seperate us!!maithilli pyar mein kisika jaaan nahi liya jata,par ha ek dusre ke liye jaan diya jata hain and menaxi did that without a doubt!!!"abhay said with a furious gaze towards metz."u c'nt ever seperate us maithilli!!!how much u will try to saperate us our love will always bring us together.u understant..."abhay said with his mad gaze.before maithilli cld say something,all three of them;pia alina and sid entered in the room."abhay..."pia rushed to him and hugged him."i'm ok pia,don't worry."he said hugging her back and giving a light kiss on her forehead.metz cldn't controle herself further with a growl he jumped towards pia.abhay quickly dragged pia out.but pia winced in pain as she felt metz's sharp nail scratched on her skin."maithilli,stop this!!what are u going to do?"abhay became furious and screamed madly.metz skipednear the huge window and looked back towards them with an cruel smille."maithilli it's over now!!u r defeated.no one on ur coven are allive.u should leave it now!!!"sid said."what do u think about me?!will i surrender u so easilly!!besides i got what i want."metz said with her cruel smile and saw her dlood drifted hand."the single drop of blood of ur lookallike,brings back all ur lost power and grants u new power with moon's blessing!!!"she finished.to everyone's shock the bright moonlight came inside the room through the open window and fell on metz's feature."oh no!!the brightest moonlight!!that means the midnight had approached!!!"alina said with low voice.before anyone cld stop her metz quickly licked pia's blood from her hand and smilled evilly.every1 was looking towards metz's cruel face with furious gaze.after that much effort and huge battle did there all sacrifies was gonna be fruitless again.

chapp 86(B) at below😳

Edited by ifians - 11 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

"the full circle of lunar eclipse"

chapp 86(B)
moonlight brightened more and now metz was smilling heavilly in victory."yes,i got it!!!u weak feable creatures!do u think u can stop me?!the most powerfull vampire ever!!!"she screamed madly.abhay and sid was going to jump over metz but alina stopped them."no it's not the time!!!"alina said."congratz maithilli!1"suddenly t appeared in the room."oh tanushree,u have come at the exact time!i have allready drank her blood and i think my lost powers are back!now start ur rituals to give me new powers."metz said."i'm sorry i c'nt!!"t said making everyone shocked."what!!!!tanushree it's not the time for joking!!!"metz said furiously."i'm not joking maithilli.i really c'nt do anything."u...u nasty witch!!!u are also with them.i knew it!!!do u think i neef ur help to get new powers?no!!!i'll kill u all and get ur powers.as u said i have allready recovered my wind power!!now ready to be blown out!!"metz said with her ferocious deep red mad gaze and stretched her hand to controle the wind arround.all of them from the corner of room looking towards the confusing conversation of t and metz.metz threw her hand with full force to t.but to her shock..nothing happened to t!metz loked at her hands with shocked xpression.t just yanked.metz tried several times but nothing happened."so,what do u think maithilli?"t asked with a smirk."u idiot what have u done to me?why my power was not recovered?"metz said crazzily."i haven't done anything!u are the one who did everything maithilli.just look at the moon!!!"t said.everyone looked at the moon with wide eyes and saw a shadow at a ccorner of full bright moon and it was covering the moon quickly."lunar eclipse!!"pia murmured with amazed voice."what!!!a lunar eclipse."metz said with confused look."yes,a lunar eclipse.i told u each and everything but hided this small but precious information from u that tonight at 12'o clock there wld be a lunar eclipse and when there was no moonlight the spell won't work either."t informed with a gr8 smirk."u bitch..."metz screamed."yes,maithilli it was all my plan.i was helping u all this year for only one thing.i want revenge for my mothers death!!!my mother died in front of my eyes but i c'nt do anything!!for this whole ages i was only waiting for this day when the lunar eclipse will occur at the last full moon night of the year!!!ur story started with that lunar eclipse 200 years ago and now it's gonna end in this lunar eclipse!"t said with fire in her eyes.the moon was totally engulfed by darkness then.only the firelights hanging from the wall enlighting the hall.metz's deepest red eyes were blazing in anger."i'll burn all of u!!!"metz pointed her hands towards the firelight but before that she felt a sharp pain on her head which numbed her.with a heavy deathly growl she fell on the ground and saw alina pointing her hands towards her."pia!!!"alina screamed towards the pia who was looking to them all dazed.alina's scream got back her sences and she rushed towards them."pia,i have bounded her powers for sometimes.she wldn't be eable touse any of her eabillity's for some moment.now,it's upto u!!!"alina said.pia looked at metz with hard eyes each and every moment of her past life flickered in her mind."no it c'nt be!!i c'nt be defeated by a mere human!!"metz screamed even in that condition."yes,maithilli this mere human is ur destined killer!!"pia said with her firey gaze and pushed the dagger right into maithilli's heart with her full force.everyones breath stopped at that moment.at first there was nothing but a huge silent.then suddenly a quick flash appeared in that dagger and a bright light spreaded allover with a force.metz growled like all the animals on the forrest were growling for life together.the bright light was entering in metz's body and her all body was turned into fiery red color.as soon as the light apperared pia felt the weapon was dragging something from inside her.after some moment she started to feel her energy was draining from her!her hands which were holding the dagger was burning like hell.but she cldn't get back now.she bite her lower lip to controle the pain.she was feeling so weak as the time passing by.if it continues to go for sometime then all will be over.but suddenly she felt another pairs of hand arround her own holding the dagger tightly.at that moment the burnt got faded so much and even the rate of energy draining from her body got slower!pia looked quickly and was shocked to find abhay just beside her holding the dagger along with her and looking to her with a smille."abhay!!what are u doing hear?get away!!"she said with hoorifying eyes."no way pia!!do you thnk i will leave u when u need me most!!"abhay said broading his smile.pia sensed that the dagger had started to drag energy force from both of them."no u don't understand!!this thing is sucking ur energy too!"pia said with worried voice."then let it be pia!!but i won't leave ur side now!"abhay said broading his smille.alina and t looking at them with horrified eyes.they felt that the dagger was sucking so much energy from them but maithilli's all power was not destroyed yet."abhay u c'nt do it!!i c'nt let u die for me!!"pia said."neither i pia!!i swared to protect u till my last strength."abhay said tightening his hand.at that moment someone flashed at pia's other side and grabbed the weapon arround both of their hand."man u two are impossible.u r queralling with each other like a kid even at a moment like this?"the new guy said.both of them was stunned to find sid at their side."u!!!..."they blurted together."yes me and u know what?if any1 is going to hell with this bitch then it's only me.none of u!!besides i have to deal with her for many things."but sid..."pia cldn't finish her word and sid felt his huge portion of energy was dragged out.at that moment a burst of light appeared arround them and blinded every1!!t and alina cldn't c anything expect the huge deathly growl of metz.after some moment when the light faded away both of the sisters saw pia abhay and sid lying on the grond unconciously over a pile of ashes.the dagger was fallen at a side and there was no tracess of metz.t and alina understood that metz body had turned into ashes!!there was no trcess of her left hear!!at last everything was finished.the evil was defeated!but it wasn't the time to celebrate.both of them leaned on the floor over their shrunked unconcious body,searching fot tracess of life!

precap:the emotional finale of the story.😭

so guyzz how is it?good or bad?😕i've allready started to bite my nails.pls reply soon
Edited by ifians - 11 years ago
AriyaLilyOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome mind blowing I love it hope abhay pia said r fine I am happy finally Metz is dead continue sooner I love it thnx for pm
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great update👏 Finally metz is dead😃 hope abhay pia and sid are fine...!
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update
maithili is dead now
but worried for abhay piya and sid
hope they will fine
cont soon

Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! 😲 pls pls dont let any of them die😭 pls give a happy ending