Posted: 11 years ago
lovely ending yar
just loved this chapter every bit of happening
but its end now i just loved to read ths ff
glad u make an other ff of abhiya
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey ch 86 finally story of metz end... its best ever chapter...
trishnawaliya thumbnail
omg so much suspense build up in single chapter and sahi hai last ch hai to dhamka to banta hai u knw whem at start pia and abhay are missed by their mother its dreadfull 4 me and when further i read that pia is missing abhay and is in delhi 4 job i start crying and feeling abt myself and my life without mike but when abhay enter i feel relief but still i am sad dat raichands are not together and chandeena and abhay never meet in future... as i love raichand family in show... but thank god...
trishnawaliya thumbnail
thank god dat abhay is alive... this story is really good and thanks 4 bringing dis to us... by the way its request plz put the link of dis story in pkyek media centre, u knw abt media centre na where we read all new and old stories on abhiya and pkyek, only 4 future reference... plz...
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
like the end
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update.
Loved d ending.Piya got d job n Abhiya will now be together.sad 4 Haseena too.
Will miss it.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thx all for the lovely replys😃😃.love u all⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Edited by ifians - 11 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Amazing ending indeed.
I really loved to see Abhay becoming human in the end.
This ff was amazing.I enjoyed reading it a lot.Keep writing!!
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally i caught up with all the updates and the last chappy. Superb updates dear. Loved each one of it a lot.
This is one of my fav FF here and will always be. I loved the way u wrote each and everything. The way Abhiya killed metz, sid too willing to sacrifice himself, metz end then the supernatural war. The fighting scenes were written very well dear!!!
So at last abhay and sid became human and abhiya and sidchi united. Loved their moments at last. Perfect ending u gave to this FF.
i will miss reading this FF a lot dear!!!
and so sorry for not commenting regularly and that too after so huge gaps. But i really loved this FF a lot and will read this again and again!!!
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
this was a great story. Loved it completely. Read it in one go:D
all the characters were just awesome. Specially abhiya. But i also liked panchi n sid. I wanted to c them tog in the show too, but i think the cvs didn't have this much brain to plot them tog:D anyways u did that job n I'm very glad. I still can't believe that this was ur 1st ffcause it was truely amazing.

The ending was just perfect. I was scared reading the starting of chap 87. The way haseena and sugandha's lines were potreyed i'd thought the three were dead. But no and that u fr tgat:)

great story and wonderful writing.

Ps- all the jokes and the naughty moments bwt the couples added a fresh taste to the entire plot:D
Great job!!!