Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

DVD have the best rapport offscreen . I think they are superb then most of the lead pairs . Its just that they do not show it to fans . 

desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
they like to do PDA that is the reason pick of show they do marriage drama also. otherwise their is lot time after show end them to get married.
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: masin

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :) And exactly...you got exactly what I was hinting at! It must be very awkward to act (whether it's intense or humorous scenes) in front of your fiancee, and Vahbiz being a part of the same profession should be more understanding of that! I mean come on now, she has worked on a show herself...she should know that they are simply acting to be madly in love as RK-Madhu!!

OMGSH don't even get me started on PDA...I know this isn't the forum for such convo, but I have the same problem with GC-Debina!!! If you're a couple, good for you, and here's wishing all the best for you as well...but beyond that, I don't wish to know about how many times a day you shower, eat, and pray 🥱 These people need to stop thinking that the audience is stupid and that they constantly need to be reminded of their personal relationships! As a member of the audience, and a fan of all the actors mentioned above, I understand and accept that neither of the men are dating DD, so it's high time that those respective couples take a chill pill!

My apologies to the topic starter, I feel like I took your post off to a completely different tangent! Sorry 😳 

Thank God!! Someone else feels the same way. I had the same problem w/ GC-Debina, and now with Vahbiz-VD, and I actually sometimes feel sorry for DD, that she is stuck w/ such PDA real life couples. I wish that whenever DD does a new show again as a lead, I wish it is with some really hot and handsome guy, who is single.😉..And yeah I apologize to the topic starter for going off the topic.
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
are why to bring this
all we know is DD is good frnd of VB and VD so it shoudl not matter ki they give interviews togethr or not
and DD better know how to hanle the situation she has handled many times so its not new and let her live her personal life she know what she is doing
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

does anyone else feel that DD and VD remain aloof when they are off camera??!! i mean as co-stars they don't seem to share a very good rapport unlike lead couples of other serials...i've hardly ever seen them giving interviews together...they don't pose together for photos at award shows(even after winning awards),behind the camera DD seems to interact with paddu/dipali/radhaji while VD sticks to bittuji or playing pranks on the crew...at the cake cutting ceremony on completing 100 epis they fed cake to the entire unit but not to each other(which was very noticeable btw)!!🤔

hhhmmm i don't know...its just an observation...any comments welcome 😊

😕
Rafangirl thumbnail

I know we're not allowed to discuss actors' personal lives...so I hope I'm not crossing the line here. I think they're all great friends, but perhaps they're not always around together off screen to give an interview together. Maybe their director/producer/any other authorative figure on sets has asked them to give separate interviews so that it intrigues the audience more (there's always this kind of "inside drama" going on!)

My only problem is that Vahbiz is almost always on the sets! I understand that she wants to spend time with her fiance, but I find it highly annoying. For example, in a recent interview about Vivian winning an award in ITA, he fed the cake to Vahbiz first, and furthermore Vahbiz also mentioned that she's always on sets but that was an extra special occasion so she had to be present. I don't have a problem with Vahbiz, but I just find it very intrusive of her to be on sets all the time...after all, it's Vivian's professional life, which Vahbiz isn't entirely a part of (as in, she doesn't work on the show!)

Anyway, hope I didn't offend anyone! I love Vahbiz and Vivian as a couple and here's wishing them all the best for their future together. And we all know that Dhrashti is extremely professional (especially after the whole fiasco between her and Gurmeet-Debina in her previous show), so I don't think she's one to not be unfriendly with her co-actors :)

👍🏼
Rafangirl thumbnail
Rafangirl thumbnail

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :) And exactly...you got exactly what I was hinting at! It must be very awkward to act (whether it's intense or humorous scenes) in front of your fiancee, and Vahbiz being a part of the same profession should be more understanding of that! I mean come on now, she has worked on a show herself...she should know that they are simply acting to be madly in love as RK-Madhu!!

OMGSH don't even get me started on PDA...I know this isn't the forum for such convo, but I have the same problem with GC-Debina!!! If you're a couple, good for you, and here's wishing all the best for you as well...but beyond that, I don't wish to know about how many times a day you shower, eat, and pray 🥱 These people need to stop thinking that the audience is stupid and that they constantly need to be reminded of their personal relationships! As a member of the audience, and a fan of all the actors mentioned above, I understand and accept that neither of the men are dating DD, so it's high time that those respective couples take a chill pill!

My apologies to the topic starter, I feel like I took your post off to a completely different tangent! Sorry 😳 

Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

DVD have the best rapport offscreen . I think they are superb then most of the lead pairs . Its just that they do not show it to fans . 

i hope it is true
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ye toh trailer hai puri film abhi hai baki:p
seems '2nd censored wall painting' is gonna happen soon.:D
chill maro..enjoy onscreen!Edited by darkcocoa_renu - 11 years ago