Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree with ur observation.. i feel the same.. but then..m interested in onscreen stuff.. so.. its ok..! 
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: masin

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :) And exactly...you got exactly what I was hinting at! It must be very awkward to act (whether it's intense or humorous scenes) in front of your fiancee, and Vahbiz being a part of the same profession should be more understanding of that! I mean come on now, she has worked on a show herself...she should know that they are simply acting to be madly in love as RK-Madhu!!

OMGSH don't even get me started on PDA...I know this isn't the forum for such convo, but I have the same problem with GC-Debina!!! If you're a couple, good for you, and here's wishing all the best for you as well...but beyond that, I don't wish to know about how many times a day you shower, eat, and pray 🥱 These people need to stop thinking that the audience is stupid and that they constantly need to be reminded of their personal relationships! As a member of the audience, and a fan of all the actors mentioned above, I understand and accept that neither of the men are dating DD, so it's high time that those respective couples take a chill pill!

My apologies to the topic starter, I feel like I took your post off to a completely different tangent! Sorry 😳 

Nikita and Masin - 🤗
Thank god u guys posted this, I was thinking of the same all along..
It is kind of annoying when u always 'show-off' that you are a 'happy couple'.
I felt really bad about that Cake incident as well..
I feel sorry for Drashti.. 😕 She was so alone.. 😕
And Both her hit shows had/have married men as her Co-star..! 😕
We all know that these couples are in a happy relationship but what is the point in showing it off in each and every opportunity u get.. 

I sincerely hope, that next time when Drashti does a show, she get a hot, handsome and 'single' guy as her Co-star!! 😛

No offence meant to Viv-Vahb, this is just my opinion and my best wishes to the couple!! 😊
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya. i 2 had dis doubt coz yestday in ITA also, they were lyk reservd 2 each other.
but anyways, de r very gud frnds, i guess...
printy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
yaah same feeling...dd used to be very active and masti typrte in geet interviwes but no mb segment together properly till now

asmi_1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Nikita and Masin - 🤗
Thank god u guys posted this, I was thinking of the same all along..
It is kind of annoying when u always 'show-off' that you are a 'happy couple'.
I felt really bad about that Cake incident as well..
I feel sorry for Drashti.. 😕 She was so alone.. 😕
And Both her hit shows had/have married men as her Co-star..! 😕
We all know that these couples are in a happy relationship but what is the point in showing it off in each and every opportunity u get.. 

I sincerely hope, that next time when Drashti does a show, she get a hot, handsome and 'single' guy as her Co-star!! 😛

No offence meant to Viv-Vahb, this is just my opinion and my best wishes to the couple!! 😊

You are absolutely right...I want in next serial Drashti should get a compatible single Lead with her.
Udhay thumbnail
Sorry to bring about a comparision, but just to explain my point :
I watch IPK too but I'm not crazy about it like our Madhubala. But the point is, even their, the Male Lead is married, while female lead is not. But its awesome to watch their offscreen segments, seeing them have so much fun..! 😊 Wow.. Unlike our Vishti, the only offscreen segment I have seen them together in, without VB around is the Diwali segment!!
RaniGayetri_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you. 😕 I don't understand princess is such a beautiful elegant lady and she always gets married or engaged costars with extra dose of pda. all the handsome hunks should be running and drooling for her but why it doesn't happen  she is just plain unlucky and all the interviews i have seen they dont interact much that much. how sad, poor princess 
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I watch IPK too but I'm not crazy about it like our Madhubala. But the point is, even their, the Male Lead is married, while female lead is not. But its awesome to watch their offscreen segments, seeing them have so much fun..! 😊 Wow.. Unlike our Vishti, the only offscreen segment I have seen them together in, without VB around is the Diwali segment!!

I am huge IPK fan! Especially of Barun and Sanaya offscreen! Bless them both! B/c I have never seen any costars who have friendship like theirs, esp. when Barun is happily married. I seriously do suggest most of these actors who are married but are scared b/c of whatever reason to give a mastiful interview together offscreen should learn something from Barun and Sanaya. I wish DD and VD were like them offscreen!
Udhay thumbnail

Originally posted by: hammer_hily

I totally agree with you. 😕 I don't understand princess is such a beautiful elegant lady and she always gets married or engaged costars with extra dose of pda. all the handsome hunks should be running and drooling for her but why it doesn't happen  she is just plain unlucky and all the interviews i have seen they dont interact much that much. how sad, poor princess 

@ Blue :
You are right. But unfortunately our princess' co-stars are all married/engaged men, and that is why this is isn't happening. But many men are running and drooling over her, like did u see the ITA ramp walk of Drashti? Karan grover, Karan tacker were all drooling over her beauty and charms!! 😃
RaniGayetri_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ditto 👏 Im a huge fan of IPKKND and SaRun. male lead is also married there like you said and female lead is also in a relationship but they are such great friends. 😃 they have so much fun off screen, give interviews together and all. and moreover, his wife is not even related to that world so its great of her to accept his husbands costars and their off screen rapport. everyone knows how great friends SaRun are.hats off to their professionalism. 👏 just because someone is married or engaged does it mean they cant give interviews with costars? insecure relationship. sorry no offense but i had to vent out my frustration someday.