Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nikita59

I am huge IPK fan! Especially of Barun and Sanaya offscreen! Bless them both! B/c I have never seen any costars who have friendship like theirs, esp. when Barun is happily married. I seriously do suggest most of these actors who are married but are scared b/c of whatever reason to give a mastiful interview together offscreen should learn something from Barun and Sanaya. I wish DD and VD were like them offscreen!

Nikita, I have to agree with you on this. I'm not a big fan of IPK and all, I like the show and that's it, and I also follow most of their segments. And Yes, Sarun have a rocking chemistry offscreen as well.
I also agree on the mastiful interviews part, watching their offscreen segments is a sheer pleasure!!

Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
RaniGayetri_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

@ Blue :
You are right. But unfortunately our princess' co-stars are all married/engaged men, and that is why this is isn't happening. But many men are running and drooling over her, like did u see the ITA ramp walk of Drashti? Karan grover, Karan tacker were all drooling over her beauty and charms!! 😃

No i havnt till now. I live in USA so the time of telecasting wasnt really comfortable for me to watch it 😆 I just saw the avis in creations gallery. omg omg, pretty lady on the floor literally burnt it  👏 👏 i will catch it now on youtube 😃
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hammer_hily

Ditto 👏 Im a huge fan of IPKKND and SaRun. male lead is also married there like you said and female lead is also in a relationship but they are such great friends. 😃 they have so much fun off screen, give interviews together and all. and moreover, his wife is not even related to that world so its great of her to accept his husbands costars and their off screen rapport. everyone knows how great friends SaRun are.hats off to their professionalism. 👏 just because someone is married or engaged does it mean they cant give interviews with costars? insecure relationship. sorry no offense but i had to vent out my frustration someday.

Also, when you have fun offscreen interviews, that also shows chemistry which attracts a lot of viewers and adds an extra spice to the show. 
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hammer_hily

Ditto 👏 Im a huge fan of IPKKND and SaRun. male lead is also married there like you said and female lead is also in a relationship but they are such great friends. 😃 they have so much fun off screen, give interviews together and all. and moreover, his wife is not even related to that world so its great of her to accept his husbands costars and their off screen rapport. everyone knows how great friends SaRun are.hats off to their professionalism. 👏 just because someone is married or engaged does it mean they cant give interviews with costars? insecure relationship. sorry no offense but i had to vent out my frustration someday.

Ok, I understand. This is all we are blessed with, we have to accept RishBala/VishTi as they are..
And I agree on the part u said on Barun's wife, that is so good of her.. 😊
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
to be sincere I'm happy the way it is now...
I remember during the geet days (IPK same) the were more excited for the offscreen interviews than the show... forum full of threads about how funny the segments are but about the show episode very less...😆

do now friends/ onscreen jodis need to show PDA too.. to make their fans happy ? ;)
RaniGayetri_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Udhay and Nikita, I totally agree but we cant do anything. *facepalm*  Im happy as long as Im getting to see princess so i will manage i guess 😆 better we ignore the offscreen and see what we are getting onscreen because we dont have any other options 
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
y some ppl here r misleading the thread?what makes few ppl here think that if she gets a male lead who is single,then she will end up with him..i mean seriously???😕 pls stop acting as her matchmakers here and stick to the topic pls..don wanna be rude but have to say this..

@TM...they r good friends offscreen as per 'inside sources' but its just that they gets concious infront of camera coz of previous experiences ..lol...thats it..
asmi_1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ithink Drashti is such a elegant, beautiful, charming, bubbly girl that makes her married / engaged costars always anxious and in fears 🤢

KAHI PAYR NA HO JAYE ...😉

hamari Princess se...🤣

No offense please

Dont worry she is vary much professional & dignified girl, wont take away you from your PDA partners...

😛
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
discussion of an actors personal life and personal equations is  not allowed

Topic Closed

kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _sasi_

y some ppl here r misleading the thread?what makes few ppl here think that if she gets a male lead who is single,then she will end up with him..i mean seriously???😕 pls stop acting as her matchmakers here and stick to the topic pls..don wanna be rude but have to say this..

@TM...they r good friends offscreen as per 'inside sources' but its just that they gets concious infront of camera coz of previous experiences ..lol...thats it..

I respect your opinion..but lol we haven't criticized anyone here or have called any names..we have just made our observations...it is just a wish of DD's fans, maybe in her next next show as lead to see with a costar who is not married/engaged, and lol we are not trying matchmaking...