DD and VD offscreen rapport

Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
does anyone else feel that DD and VD remain aloof when they are off camera??!! i mean as co-stars they don't seem to share a very good rapport unlike lead couples of other serials...i've hardly ever seen them giving interviews together...they don't pose together for photos at award shows(even after winning awards),behind the camera DD seems to interact with paddu/dipali/radhaji while VD sticks to bittuji or playing pranks on the crew...at the cake cutting ceremony on completing 100 epis they fed cake to the entire unit but not to each other(which was very noticeable btw)!!🤔

hhhmmm i don't know...its just an observation...any comments welcome 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bigj66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'm not sure, but from what i know drishti, vivian and vahbiz are all friends. Maybe they are just reserved (drishti and vivian)- personality wise. Also,i don't think we have anything to worry about :)
Hope this helps.
No, they are fine. It's just in front of the camera they are serious else they are good friends off screen!
-Saniya- thumbnail
Well, all I know is that they are bf's! Also, I don't think that we should care about what's happening offscreen as long as everything is fine onscreen! But I would also love to see their interviews together:)
masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I know we're not allowed to discuss actors' personal lives...so I hope I'm not crossing the line here. I think they're all great friends, but perhaps they're not always around together off screen to give an interview together. Maybe their director/producer/any other authorative figure on sets has asked them to give separate interviews so that it intrigues the audience more (there's always this kind of "inside drama" going on!)

My only problem is that Vahbiz is almost always on the sets! I understand that she wants to spend time with her fiance, but I find it highly annoying. For example, in a recent interview about Vivian winning an award in ITA, he fed the cake to Vahbiz first, and furthermore Vahbiz also mentioned that she's always on sets but that was an extra special occasion so she had to be present. I don't have a problem with Vahbiz, but I just find it very intrusive of her to be on sets all the time...after all, it's Vivian's professional life, which Vahbiz isn't entirely a part of (as in, she doesn't work on the show!)

Anyway, hope I didn't offend anyone! I love Vahbiz and Vivian as a couple and here's wishing them all the best for their future together. And we all know that Dhrashti is extremely professional (especially after the whole fiasco between her and Gurmeet-Debina in her previous show), so I don't think she's one to not be unfriendly with her co-actors :)
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I agree. VD seems a bit reserved compared to DD offscreen, and yes I have noticed they rarely given any interviews together.But I also think since I ve been a fan of GHSP and seen GC and DD together giving their offscreen interviews most of the time together, but later on I guess GC's wife has always been jealous of their on screen chemistry as well as offscreen "friends". But, then the reports and rumors came out on DD and GC on their off screen closeness and media made it worse by portraying as if GC and DD had a "thing" going on. Ofcourse, both costars were upset about this since GC is already married, and DD i have seen comes from a traditional family, who has strong values and is very careful about her image. So, I guess that could be reason of her after GHSP that to maintain a certain distance and be professional towards her coactor VD. And, as DD herself said that she and Vahbiz are great friends off screen, but still after going through something like that w/ your previous costar, you still tend to be more careful to not let that happen. But I hope Vahbiz, DD and VD remain good friends forever.
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: masin

I know we're not allowed to discuss actors' personal lives...so I hope I'm not crossing the line here. I think they're all great friends, but perhaps they're not always around together off screen to give an interview together. Maybe their director/producer/any other authorative figure on sets has asked them to give separate interviews so that it intrigues the audience more (there's always this kind of "inside drama" going on!)

My only problem is that Vahbiz is almost always on the sets! I understand that she wants to spend time with her fiance, but I find it highly annoying. For example, in a recent interview about Vivian winning an award in ITA, he fed the cake to Vahbiz first, and furthermore Vahbiz also mentioned that she's always on sets but that was an extra special occasion so she had to be present. I don't have a problem with Vahbiz, but I just find it very intrusive of her to be on sets all the time...after all, it's Vivian's professional life, which Vahbiz isn't entirely a part of (as in, she doesn't work on the show!)

Anyway, hope I didn't offend anyone! I love Vahbiz and Vivian as a couple and here's wishing them all the best for their future together. And we all know that Dhrashti is extremely professional (especially after the whole fiasco between her and Gurmeet-Debina in her previous show), so I don't think she's one to not be unfriendly with her co-actors :)

I know what you are hinting at. And personally though I have never been a fan of VD and Vahbiz as a couple and still am not. What i care is about his onscreen chemistry with DD. I find VD and Vahbiz as someone w/ too much PDA going on which I personally don't want to see or hear. So, I never open posts about Vahbiz's tweets or their marriage either. At the end of the day it's their personal life. And, yes i have noticed that sometimes RK's close scenes with Madhu, RK gives bland expressions, he has the intensity, but I wish he gives it out more. But, lol if your real-life fiance is sitting right in front of you, anyone would be uncomfortable to act, which is the only thing I find about Vahbiz is very annoying. And, it has happened in PYEKH too, with Sukriti. She needs to back off a little atleast from VD's professional life as in this show. B/c if she isn't part of this show, I don't want their PDA coming on everyday. I am fine if it is done separately from Madhubala atleast. But yes, I do find that trait of Vahbiz's very annoying. And no offence to her fans, but this is just an observation.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

does anyone else feel that DD and VD remain aloof when they are off camera??!! i mean as co-stars they don't seem to share a very good rapport unlike lead couples of other serials...i've hardly ever seen them giving interviews together...they don't pose together for photos at award shows(even after winning awards),behind the camera DD seems to interact with paddu/dipali/radhaji while VD sticks to bittuji or playing pranks on the crew...at the cake cutting ceremony on completing 100 epis they fed cake to the entire unit but not to each other(which was very noticeable btw)!!🤔

hhhmmm i don't know...its just an observation...any comments welcome 😊

Look at this link. You will see DD trying feed the cake to VD right in front of VB.

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: masin

Agree with you.
masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikita59

I know what you are hinting at. And personally though I have never been a fan of VD and Vahbiz as a couple and still am not. What i care is about his onscreen chemistry with DD. I find VD and Vahbiz as someone w/ too much PDA going on which I personally don't want to see or hear. So, I never open posts about Vahbiz's tweets or their marriage either. At the end of the day it's their personal life. And, yes i have noticed that sometimes RK's close scenes with Madhu, RK gives bland expressions, he has the intensity, but I wish he gives it out more. But, lol if your real-life fiance is sitting right in front of you, anyone would be uncomfortable to act, which is the only thing I find about Vahbiz is very annoying. And, it has happened in PYEKH too, with Sukriti. She needs to back off a little atleast from VD's professional life as in this show. B/c if she isn't part of this show, I don't want their PDA coming on everyday. I am fine if it is done separately from Madhubala atleast. But yes, I do find that trait of Vahbiz's very annoying. And no offence to her fans, but this is just an observation.

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :) And exactly...you got exactly what I was hinting at! It must be very awkward to act (whether it's intense or humorous scenes) in front of your fiancee, and Vahbiz being a part of the same profession should be more understanding of that! I mean come on now, she has worked on a show herself...she should know that they are simply acting to be madly in love as RK-Madhu!!

OMGSH don't even get me started on PDA...I know this isn't the forum for such convo, but I have the same problem with GC-Debina!!! If you're a couple, good for you, and here's wishing all the best for you as well...but beyond that, I don't wish to know about how many times a day you shower, eat, and pray 🥱 These people need to stop thinking that the audience is stupid and that they constantly need to be reminded of their personal relationships! As a member of the audience, and a fan of all the actors mentioned above, I understand and accept that neither of the men are dating DD, so it's high time that those respective couples take a chill pill!

My apologies to the topic starter, I feel like I took your post off to a completely different tangent! Sorry 😳