Frequent Posters

tristar03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i saw him in mahi way and teri meri love story.hes a dam good actor
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Been a fan since Mahi Way and have stalked him on all social media since then. The guy is very smart and has opened up his arms to outsides to allow them a peek into his world.

I am thoroughly enjoying his twitter even though I myself am not on twitter. However, people are being extremely mean to him for no reason. He has always seemed like a very genuine and funny guy and he once again proved it with the way he is sailing through the hate. He hasn't said anything mean even after the insults thrown at him some very disgusting. Continuously being harassed and cyber bullied he has stayed cool. Very impressive and I have just become a lot more obsessed with him now.

Yes I am a Viraf and Barun fan? I like both at the same time. Move on!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Been a fan since Mahi Way and have stalked him on all social media since then. The guy is very smart and has opened up his arms to outsides to allow them a peek into his world.

I am thoroughly enjoying his twitter even though I myself am not on twitter. However, people are being extremely mean to him for no reason. He has always seemed like a very genuine and funny guy and he once again proved it with the way he is sailing through the hate. He hasn't said anything mean even after the insults thrown at him some very disgusting. Continuously being harassed and cyber bullied he has stayed cool. Very impressive and I have just become a lot more obsessed with him now.

Yes I am a Viraf and Barun fan? I like both at the same time. Move on!

EXACTLY. I don't know how the hell can he be so calm and witty at the same time when there's just disgusting hate from everywhere.

Tweets like these are proof of how low some people can be, forgetting that he's a human and there's life beyond a fictional character called ASR. Reading stuff like this pisses me off so bad but he's just too amazing.

Viraf Phiroz Patel @giraffephiroz
i got lucky ya ;)@rabianoureen @giraffephiroz you're so cheap, replacing Barun or not, you're total shit! How did you even won Mr.India!

Viraf Phiroz ?@giraffephiroz

gee how original! @Neesha76425197 @Iloveunuknowit @AvoidingTrouble @giraffephiroz This is insecurity not sense of humour ! Hormonal looser

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ishu tu toh pagal ho gayi hai hahahahaha
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan.

Ishu tu toh pagal ho gayi hai hahahahaha

kuch naya bataooo 🤣
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I've liked his acting from Mahi Way days. I think he's a good actor. IDK about me getting used to him in the show yet lol, depends on his character :P But otherwise, off-screen he's really impressed me with the hate thats being thrown at him. He's handling the situation really well IMO. I love Barun a lot, but that doesn't mean I would put down another actor for doing their job...thats not right! I hope others understand as well. 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: __--SaNaYa--__

I really love him,his sense of humour is amazing,I like such actor.he is clear not confusing.I just want to see rabba ve between Khushi and Viraf
no offence to barun fans

hey what's your problem? I always see your hatred comment of Barun and you always against Barun and Sanaya's pair.
 Then I must say why do you watch IPK? Coz IPK is all about Barun and Sanaya.
How cum you even think our barbie doll romancing with that ugly fellow Viraf!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I liked his sense of humor.
 But honestly he is not good looking at all. Can't be paired against our barbie doll.
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

hey what's your problem? I always see your hatred comment of Barun and you always against Barun and Sanaya's pair.
 Then I must say why do you watch IPK? Coz IPK is all about Barun and Sanaya.
How cum you even think our barbie doll romancing with that ugly fellow Viraf!

Did you have a problem reading the first line of this post? Fangirl proof.

As if Viraf is dyinggg to work with your "barbie doll". LMAO. Joke.
TaaniReyfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
His tweets made me laugh so much!!! I love his sense of humor. The bashers need to really stop blaming him, he's only doing his job.