Frequent Posters

User4763_467 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
imma lmfao now if rabbe ve's happen btwn them. it'll be good comedy
nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LMAO! I now understand the appeal of twitter. ๐Ÿ˜† 

This has been a highly entertaining weekend and actually made me forget about the unpleasantness of no longer seeing the Arnav and Khushi we've known till now...The man's really holding his own against all the ridiculous amount of hate and threats, and I'm actually looking forward to his stint on the show (plus, Mahi Way was actually quite good!).

I have no idea why, but I loved this:

Yoga vee Yoga vee.. ?@ILoveYouDammIt_

@giraffephiroz oye, i know you are going to play anjali's hubby. Right Right? If not, my chappals will hunt you forever! #desistyle

23 Nov

Viraf Phiroz ?@giraffephiroz

@ILoveYouDammIt_ that's like a horror movie ..#hauntingchappals

๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nonasi - 11 years ago
TaaniReyfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Yup ppl dont bash him on twitter but justify bashing him? Makes no sense.

If you guys want to have an idea of how much abuse he is receiving, just look at the tweets his receives. There are people threatening to kill him.

How would Barun and his fans feel if Barun was at the receiving end of such abuse. Would you then justify it.

Always put yourselves in other people's shoes before you post such abuse.

P.S- Its an universal fact that people quit their jobs and there are others who take it. Life moves on, I wish the people in the forum would do too and wish Barun all the best for his future.

SPOT ON exactly my point too. The bashing I have seen directed at him is beyond disgusting. But I have to praise him at how he is dealing with it.
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nonasi

LMAO! I now understand the appeal of twitter. ๐Ÿ˜† 

This has been a highly entertaining weekend and actually made me forget about the unpleasantness of no longer seeing the Arnav and Khushi we've known till now...The man's really holding his own against all the ridiculous amount of hate and threats, and I'm actually looking forward to his stint on the show (plus, Mahi Way was actually quite good!).

I have no idea why, but I loved this:

Yoga vee Yoga vee.. ?@ILoveYouDammIt_

@giraffephiroz oye, i know you are going to play anjali's hubby. Right Right? If not, my chappals will hunt you forever! #desistyle

23 Nov

Viraf Phiroz ?@giraffephiroz

@ILoveYouDammIt_ that's like a horror movie ..#hauntingchappals

๐Ÿ˜†

Nonasi. ๐Ÿค—

How have you been?
Wishing Virafโญ๏ธ all the best in his new endeavor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Very proud to be his fan (if that is the name I would be given for appreciating & respecting him for his caliber as an actor๐Ÿ˜ƒ) 

I have no idea what is going on in this series and have never watched a single episode, but I am going to watch it just for Viraf, because he is one of those who does not need "his fans" to "defend" him in any shape or form๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Giraffidae - 11 years ago
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Point is, There is probably no other actor out there as Classy and Elegant as Mr. Viraf Phiroz Patel <3 

Seee what i mean 

^ Definitely my favorite moment of the film 
nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nonasi. ๐Ÿค—

How have you been?

NB!!! ๐Ÿค— I'm good, takin' a study break and drowning my sorrows in humour. ๐Ÿ˜†

How are you? And MB? ๐Ÿ˜Š (Lol, the Viraf AT is finally up and running!)

SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Also some fans think its okay so send mean/disgusting/cheap tweets to Viraf 
but its a big crime for Viraf to reply to those tweets๐Ÿ˜†

Well guess what, Viraf ain't the one to hide and beat round bushes :P He'll make his point clear and he'll definitely leave you speechless 

Even if he is replying to a nice tweet he will still leave you speechless 
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yeah but people telling him they would kill him is cool, is it?

no it is not but just becuz some do that doesnt make the whole fan group bad does it
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

no it is not but just becuz some do that doesnt make the whole fan group bad does it

๐Ÿค” I doubt I'm even half as rude as those fans attacking a person they have no clue about.

And did I refer to the whole fan group? No. I am talking about those people who are attacking him and the words "losers" and "idiots" are too polite. I mean, threatening to kill someone just for doing their job? Naming someone giraffe? Really?

And anyway, I'm not referring to you. You're not one of those people who are tweeting him such rude things right? Then it's fine :)