Users

Frequent Posters

Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0000">res
</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0000">yipee me 1st</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0000">awesome start yarπŸ‘πŸ‘</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0000">why is piya being kept in asylum😲??????</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0000">continue soon😳</font>

yea u are lol.
Thanks a lot dear!!!!
ummm u will know that soon.
yea will update soon.
Rmuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

--Edited--
beautifully written romi!! πŸ‘ I dnt knw abt the movie but I loved the first chap! 😊 the concept is unique n interesting. πŸ‘πŸΌ you describd each n everythng including the nature brilliantly!! ⭐️ fav job! πŸ‘ Am eager to read d next part,plz carry on!! 😳 and ya pm me! its a must! πŸ˜›p.s. thanks for d pm dear! 😊

Thanks a lot indu dear!!!!
glad u liked it re, i myself don't remember the movie lol hmmm yea concept is really different and i am afraid it's gonna be boring.!!!
Awww thank u so much dear, means a lot re. Yea will update soon and will surely pm u.
U are always welcome dear!!!
Rmuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

<font color="#0000ff" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Romi this SS had a nice start dear πŸ˜ƒ0β€ž2So what if it is inspired by a movie? U can give it ur own special touch 😳0β€ž2Come to think of it, most of the writers in the world find their inspiration from something they have seen, heard or read before 😳0β€ž2So its absolutely fine. I loved the starting, the way u described an innocent Pia enjoying the beauty of nature was really captivating πŸ‘0β€ž2But y is she in an asylum? πŸ˜•0β€ž2She seems to be sane enough 0β€ž2Poor thing πŸ˜•0β€ž2Is Misha a caretaker or is she also a patient like Pia? Nice to see Abhay n Jeh being best buddies 😊0β€ž2I suppose Jeh's task has led him to Misha's place n Abhay's to Pia 😳0β€ž2I am really waiting to see what turn their lives will take. Please do continue it πŸ˜ƒ0β€ž2Would love to read it. This0β€ž2SS is nothing like what I have read so far in this forum, so its a go ahead from me πŸ‘πŸΌ</font>

Thanks a lot manasa dear!!!!
Yea u are right, we all get inspired from something or the other and yea i have tp give my own touch coz as i said other than the faint concept i don't remember a single thing of the movie. Aww glad u liked that part yaar, thank you!!!
Why she is in asylum u will know later, that's the concept of this story. Misha.is not a patient she is special and close to piya and ofcourse a caretaker. U are right it's going to be like that only. Their lives will take a total different route and i will update soon.
I am going ahead with it, thanks again for this inpiration dear.
Rmuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon
thanks for the pm

Thanks a lot dear!!!!

yea will update soon.
U are welcome dear!!!
Rmuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

unique and different cncept romi nd definitely interesting!! would love to see the story unfold..loved the way u wrote the chapter..n why is pia being kept in an asylum..has she been forcefully sent there??

Thanks a lot tora yaar!!!!
glad u liked it re means a lot!!!
The reason will be unfolded towards the end of thia story so yea u all will have to wait a bit. I update soon dear.
Rmuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu1909

great start dear do continue soon and pm me when u update

Thanks a lot dear!!!!

yea will update soon and will pm u for sure.
Rmuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheDevil

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">awesome start yaar. I quite lke it.Why Pia is in asylum whn she is not mental & wow Abhiya met.Cant wait😳</font><div></div>

Thanks a lot dear!!!!
glad u liked it!!!
ummm why piya is there will be revealed towards the end of this ss. I will update soon.
Rmuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

amazing concept & update. Thanx 4 pm

Thanks a lot dear!!!!
U are welcome dear!!!
Rmuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

first tell me y pia is in mental asylum... fr6 wat misha want to protect pia... and now we all are egaer.. so plz update and continue

Thanks you for bombarding me with questions rofl, u will get ur answers towards the end of this ss toh plz thoda wait karo lol!!!!
glad u liked it!!!
yea will update soon.
Rmuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Hey, that's a really nice start Romita. I liked it a lot. Do continue soon.

Thanks a lot dear!!!!
glad u liked it!!!
yea will update soon.