New mini ss-: Life: a series of uncertain events!!!Updt pg24, 11/01

Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok, first of all I am confused what should I call this one, it will have four or five chapters may be less or more than that, I don't know still whatever I have decided to call it mini ss. So before anyone ask me how I got this stupid idea, let me tell u all that it is inspired from a movie I watched some six years back, don't ask me the name as I myself don't remember it, neither the whole story, just remember some parts of it and from there only I have decided to write a small story. It is a plain human story no supernatural elements will be included, I don't think anyone will be interested for such a boring story but I liked this story personally but as I have to make more than half of the things myself and it's a kind of different from whatever I wrote till now, so I am confused still but will try to write it only if anyone else is interested, if not then sorry for wasting ur time, and if anyone knows about this film let me know if this kind of story is written before here, I will not continue it. Now enough of my talking below is the first part, if u all like it please press the like button and of course comment too and let me know should I continue or not.Edited by Rmuk - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rmuk thumbnail

Chapter 1: The first meeting

It's a bright sunny morning today, after long months of wait finally it has arrived, yes finally autumn has arrived one of the most favourite season of the girl just seating beneath the banyan tree now, staring at the open sky, admiring the natural beauty, it seems like she is enjoying the climate, the freshness of the morning, the surroundings, the beauty of nature, the rays of the sun falling on her milky white skin was adding more glow to her already radiant glowing natural white milky complexion. The beauty of nature was somehow making her look more enhancing, more beautiful. The word 'beautiful' will fall sort for describing her natural yet heavenly beauty, she was a true beauty in all aspects, her loose long black curls which were cascading down till her waist, few strands falling on her perfect face making her look like some angel who have just now descended down from heaven, her face was mostly symmetrical and had perfect features. Her white fair complexion, her light brown eyes, everything about her was just heavenly. The girl had a small smile playing on her soft pink lips, she had a diary in her hand which she had kept beside her for now and was just staring at the trees, the newly grown leaves, the blooming flowers everything was so beautiful according to her. Suddenly another girl with reddish blonde short hairs disturbed the curly headed girl, making her feel annoyed.

The girl-: (to the curly headed one) Piya what are u staring at with so much attention yaar? Come on dude I am getting bored over here, let's go back na, I am tired of this staring game of urs.

Piya-: (annoyed) Misha for god sake why u get bored every now and then? just look at the newly grown flowers, the newly grown leaves all are so beautiful, nature's creations arewonderful, I feel looking at them sitting like this forever, see that butterfly sitting in that flower, it's so beautiful, u know Misha, once I saw a Blue Morpho butterfly, I was only five that time, it's very rare u know I still remember it's  blue fluttering wings they were so mesmerizing.

Misha looked at Piya who was now looking lost in her own deep thinking, in her old lane of memories, she tried to interrupt but Piya continued.

Piya-:  Misha then try to hear the sounds of birds chirping, see they are so soothing, the beautiful tunes they are singing are so pure, it gives a strange kind of peace, it soothes our ears, it's like I want to hear them forever and ever, u know these are the sweetest of all the music u have ever heard of!!!

Misha-: (making faces, trying to distract her) yea, yea I know u are some philosopher's daughter, and ur love for nature, but if u remember we need to go back too, come on now, get up, madam called me two times by now.

Suddenly the smile playing on Piya's lips got vanished, her joyful, cheerful eyes were filled with sadness now, no she don't want to go back there, to hell, she wants to be her forever, she don't wants to go back to that asylum no ways. Misha noticed this sadness on Piya's face even she don't wants to take her back over there but she have to, for Piya's safety.

Piya-: Misha, I am not mad, Misha please believe me, I don't want to back there please, leave me here,  just for once listen to me, please Misha (with a tear filled pleading eyes), I beg u.

Misha-: Piya please don't say like this, do u think I feel good to take u back there? No yaar not at all but I have to for ur well being Piya, please try to understand, don't make it more difficult for me, please!!!!

Piya didn't utter a single word as she knew their was no use arguing back otherwise may be this will be her last time she is ever allowed to come here, she silently stood up and walked away straight while Misha followed her and both sat on the car waiting for them near the park gate, which were filled with more three or four women's behaving strangely, while Piya sat just like a normal girl would sit and Misha sat beside them and the driver drove straight away to their destination 'city mental asylum'!!!

After 1 year scene shifts to Mumbai

A game show is being held on named as 'Million dollars'. The first prize for the winner was kept as rupees one crore, all together twelve contestants were participating in it, today was the final round and only two participants were left, this game show was not like other ones where only quizzes are being asked, in initial levels quizzes were there by which these twelve contestants were selected, after that the rules changed, every participant was given a task to complete and those who could do it would with less number of mistakes would qualify to the next round. So like this ten participants were disqualified, only two were just left, one is Abhay Raichand hailing from a rich family but wanted to fulfill his dreams in his own ways, blue eyes, 6 ft tall, fair skinned and had a well toned body, just looked like some greek god and the word 'perfect' would be not enough define his more than perfect features, all over heartthrob of every girl, while another participant was Jay Khurana ,childhood friend of Abhay Raichand though belonged to middle class family but had high dreams, brown doe eyes, fair skinned, 5 ft 7 inches tall, altogether was worth drooling over!!!

So, today was the final round, the participants were asked to choose the chits from the bowl kept on a glass table, in which the tasks were written down, the host asked Jay to choose his chit first, he choose a pink coloured chit and the task written in it was 'u will have to work as a servant in someone's house for ten days'. Then it was turn for Abhay to choose from, he too chose a pink coloured chit and his task was, 'u will have to work for a travel agency for ten days'.

The host-: so, guys I hope u both have understood ur tasks all the arrangements will be done but remember one thing our Camera's will follow u don't ever dare to reveal the truth in front of others by yourself otherwise u will be disqualified!!!!

Best of luck guys!!!!

Both Abhay and Jay nodded and with that they exited the stage while the host smiled and the episode ended!!!!

Next day (1st day of their job)

Abhay and Jay went for their own destination through different car's arranged for them, Jay's car stopped few meters away from a large bungalow and he was told that in that bungalow he will work as a servant for ten days and a rugged old dress was provided to him along with some fake beards, Jay changed somehow inside the car and went from their and covered the little bit distance by walking only, he stopped infront of the bungalow and read the large nameplate written as, 'Dobriyal mansion' and entered the house slowly. While Abhay's car stopped infront of a big office, he was instructed to go in with the same normal clothes but a moustache was provided to him so that no one could recognize him, Abhay took a long breathe and entered the office.

As everything was fixed from before both Abhay and Jay got their jobs and no one could recognize them!!!

The first day went away both being learning and adjusting with their works slowly and steadily and at last the day finally got over!!!!

2nd day

Jay was given work of cleaning the house and he was doing it with great efforts while Abhay was directed to take the white fiesta to Jaiswal mansion as they want to go out for few days and his responsibility will be to take them to wherever they want to go!!!!

Abhay took the car and started driving. he drove according to the directions given to him, he was told that the mansion was in outskirts of Mumbai, the mansion was situated in a isolated area, far away from the main city, he was now driving through a desolated road, suddenly he stopped the car infront of two divided roads, he was confused between two routes, he was asked to take left turn or right turn? He tried to remember but felt confused again, he thought of calling the travel agency and ask but then he remembered he was not allowed to have his cell with him, it was one of the rules of he game show, he sighed and at last decided to ask some passerby, he got down from the car and started looking for someone but he could find none at that time in that desolated area, he again sighed and decided to go back and as he turned his head to go back to the main road to ask for the directions, he heard sound of someone footsteps, coming from rustling of leaves.

He stopped in his tracks and turned back only to see a girl coming, she had a white milky skin, black curly hair, light baby brown eyes and a breathtaking smile playing on her lips, Abhay couldn't help but admire the beauty of the girl standing infront of him now, she was wearing a purple skirt along with a white long sleeve top, the sun rays falling on her face was enhancing her heavenly beauty more making her look more divine, he felt like his heart has suddenly increased it's pace and was beating more fast and loudly, automatically a smile appeared on his own face.

Abhay was just busy staring at the girl, lost in those light brown eyes while the girl also stopped in her tracks seeing Abhay staring at her so intensely, she also felt a sudden kind of pull, a attraction towards the stranger who was just standing still and staring at her, his blue eyes, his perfect sharp features, his fair complexion, and all above his intense gaze was just enough to give her goosebumps, his long stare was making her feel shy, blush lightly, instead of just walking off from there she couldn't help but to stand their silently, both staring at each other, though they were silent but their eyes spoke volumes and both were surprised to see the effect both had on each other, as if some long ago separated soul was again united, as if long ago lost soul mates have finally found each other, as if the time have stopped then and there, and as if there will be no tomorrow again!!!!

Ps-: Thanks for reading this bakwass till now, if anyone is interested and wants me to continue it I will continue, and if I continue and anyone want pm then plz like this post.

Love u all a lot!!!!!

Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Index

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Edited by Rmuk - 10 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
yipee me 1st
awesome start yarπŸ‘πŸ‘
why is piya being kept in asylum😲??????
continue soon😳
Edited by -juhi-lily- - 11 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
--Edited--
beautifully written romi!! πŸ‘ I dnt knw abt the movie but I loved the first chap! 😊 the concept is unique n interesting. πŸ‘πŸΌ you describd each n everythng including the nature brilliantly!! ⭐️ fav job! πŸ‘ Am eager to read d next part,plz carry on!! 😳 and ya pm me! its a must! πŸ˜›p.s. thanks for d pm dear! 😊Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Romi this SS had a nice start dear πŸ˜ƒ So what if it is inspired by a movie? U can give it ur own special touch 😳 Come to think of it, most of the writers in the world find their inspiration from something they have seen, heard or read before 😳 So its absolutely fine. I loved the starting, the way u described an innocent Pia enjoying the beauty of nature was really captivating πŸ‘ But y is she in an asylum? πŸ˜• She seems to be sane enough  Poor thing πŸ˜• Is Misha a caretaker or is she also a patient like Pia? Nice to see Abhay n Jeh being best buddies 😊 I suppose Jeh's task has led him to Misha's place n Abhay's to Pia 😳 I am really waiting to see what turn their lives will take. Please do continue it πŸ˜ƒ Would love to read it. This SS is nothing like what I have read so far in this forum, so its a go ahead from me πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
thanks for the pm
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
unique and different cncept romi nd definitely interesting!! would love to see the story unfold..loved the way u wrote the chapter..n why is pia being kept in an asylum..has she been forcefully sent there??
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great start dear do continue soon and pm me when u update
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome start yaar. I quite lke it.Why Pia is in asylum whn she is not mental & wow Abhiya met.Cant wait😳