Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: InduG64

@Smiley: Hi Barbie Doll!! Lovely write up back there. 👏 Yup...I agree. Expect the unexpected from these creatives, and you won't be disappointed.

Thanks dear!!! 🤗

lulujjjj thumbnail
@SMILEY   I AM IN LOVE WITH AARYA VMs

ESP MAHAM, TABEER, RIA and others WHEN I HEAR THOSE OLD

SONGS I THINK OF  "AARYA" ONLY  ❤️☺️😛
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lulujjj

@SMILEY   I AM IN LOVE WITH AARYA VMs

ESP MAHAM, TABEER, RIA and others WHEN I HEAR THOSE OLD

SONGS I THINK OF  "AARYA" ONLY  ❤️☺️😛

Oh I see.. Well, why don't you try to make a VM too.. Am sure u'll gonna enjoy doing it...

Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Finally finally finally.
So glad to have my grammar and spellings back in place. LOL

EDIT: Thx everyone for putting up with my shorthand,illogical,abrupt and filled with mistakes stuff.
I am just sooo happy to be back in the land of the living and it shows.
Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail

@ inlieu : Wow wouldn't it be grand for Aarti to vent out her anger on all.

We might have an episode like that maybe who knows?

But at present she is in a please everybody at anycost mode so she is suffering as a result.

Her endurance is beyond anything i can understand.

I mean had i been in her shoes i would have questioned Dubeys
"Had i not come to find out as i did would you have even bothered to tell me that you were using my son in order to protect your son
and the only reason you are asking now is because i have come to know on my own. I consider you as my parent and this is how you betray me."

Then i will lock myself and Yash in a room, throw away his phone and put a do not disturb sign of the door and confess everything without getting interrupted for the infinte time.

But then it is not real life, is it?? So let them deal with their problems in the super slow mo way that they deal in soaps.
I will just sit back and enjoy. Where is my popcorn yaar!!!
Deepti1808 thumbnail
@Pearl: Finally just went through your take.
Belive me using kindle to browse was a desparate measure from my side so i could hardly go back and forth through pages. Thank god that part of torture is over for me.

You are becominga Pro at giving takes now. Well done.

Yes agree with you on the 200th episode dhamaka prediction.
Shucks i had so wished it to be the ILU confession but looking at the things now that can hardly happen.

Ok which vaccination is given at age 6 that gives fever for a day i need to check this. LOL

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@inlieu: You are so right...Enough is Enough!!! that's what arti should say to one and all. I really hope this happens next week.  It is high time she gives everyone a piece of her mind. Just when you think someone is on her side and understanding her they back her upto into a corner.

Shoba till now has been on her side, ofcourse with subtle manipulations, but for most part rooting for arti.  Now in front of her son's pain, nothing and no one comes to her mind.

Dubey he tho has always been for prashant.

Scindias have always been for themselves.

Yash, now he is claiming he is on arti's side. Will know next week when truth comes out, if he is a man of his words.

@lulluji: very true the true essence of a song is lost when you translated.  Sorry that was a literal translation, should have done it with arya in mind...
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Any new promo my dear Dcians???
Deepti1808 thumbnail

Let me give a take on the whole week at a go

Monday:
Did not like monday's episode
Turned out to be a musical.
Although i like aarya moments they were a bit too sweet even for me.Can you believe that!!!

EDIT: Scratch  the above statement !!! 

I just saw Maham's KC VM. And seeing it all over again without the other stuff overcrowding it, was just PERFECT !!!!

Tuesday:Hmmm.. what happened that day. Yeah right aarti got to know Prashanth's truth.
Better late than never,I thought.
Bad luck Mr D you did not plan on that to happen did you.
But kar bura toh ho bura never forget that.

Hated the misleading precap. How many times do they expect the viewer to believe that Yash is going to find out haan.
They are crying wolf one too often. So when the actual time comes then too i wont believe them. LOL

Ok tuesday wala yash ka reaction to Bua i did not like and have spoken at length about.

Wednesday: Dubey and Aarti confrontation. Good

Thrusday: What yaar yash you did not elicit the promise from Aarti and you got side tracked
Liked the back and forth scenes in black and white and color.
Present where Yash was at his best at saying ILU by not using those specific words and past the scenes of the kitchen
playing out in Aarti's mind refusing her to enjoy and accept the adulation Yash was showering on her.
Great direction.
Another misleading precap.

Friday: Bua for the first time you have unknowingly helped Aarti. By making Yash not go to the hospital with Aarti
it has made it easier for Aarti to send Ansh for BMT.
But i dont see such an easy escape for Aarti.

Ok on friday too i was not happy with Yash ka reaction to bua.

OK off to see the scenes once again to see if i have missed out on body language.
Without laptop and the benefit of seeing re-runs i have had to rely on my single view of the episode but after having discussed
at such a length i need to see a few scenes for myself to re-evaluate.
No guys believe me i do have a life and it does not revolve around PV. LOL

EDIT: Maham you made such a lovely VM. Have left my comments in the VM thread too.
Trust you to have included the news songs in the music appreciation thread too. 
Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Kittya_Cullen

Just woke up and saw this. Can't believe this headache is still there😡, to top it off had an annoying dream about food😡

Yash Reaction 1
I do see what you mean, but Yash is odd like that. On Wednesday when Aarti was missing, his expression clearly showed his irritation with Bhua- i.e he looked as if he wanted to chew her head off- but he left it to Gayatri and SP. He was upset  because he too was out of the loop so to speak and could not adequately defend Aarti's actions. However he knew that it must have been something important, so he said the most neutral,situation- diffusing words he could think of that would be accurate of what he knows of Aarti.

Yash Reaction 2
 So I am left to interpret action number two versus the previous action and am left with this:- that Yash does not let other's perceptions interfere with his life or opinions of the matters that he knows. That's why he never gave two hoots about whether or not his parents wanted him to forget Arpita, because he knew they couldn't force him. It was only when they indirectly actively went against him that we saw his reactions. Therefore what Bhua said then is unimportant because he knows exactly what Aarti was doing and what she is like. He was finally in the loop and he knew what mattered, so Bhua's useless words didn't affect him as strongly as the PV -hours before. You know that feeling you get when someone berates you and your friends but you just leave them alone because they are talking a pack of useless trash? You let them talk their bullscrank and watch them with a serene, amused face because you know that they simply cannot see reason. That's how I'm willing to interpret that scene.

Namaste aur Namaste😆
Back to sleep I go. 
[/QUOTE]
And i am willing to go along with your interpretation for the sake of not dwelling too deeply and losing my mind because of it. LOL