Pearly u around here. Am sorry for the delay😔

No Problem at all! Chill!

@Indu 🤗
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
anyakunat: not seen u before in dc.
yes aarti has to faint 
imagine her morning sickness caused yash to press the pani button i can so imagine his reaction if she faints before him.

she has fainted twice already n yash has no clue about those.
let that be the tigger to awaken yash
lulujjjj thumbnail
@Kirthi  yeah i too knew it but according to the lyrics to portray the emotions of AArti i have to take it from the early episodes.

@Zetter @Indu   @Pearl   thanks sweeties
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Pearl: Read your take and loved it. I loved the part where you talk about the way the Dubey's and Scindia's differ in treating their children when it's time to discuss sensitive matters.

In SM everyone tends to ask the children to leave before they go about discussing any major events. I respect the Scindia's on that front a lot because they let children be children.

Whereas Ansh has always been like a little man with the Dubey's family because he did not have a father figure at that time. I did not see much of Dubey commanding Ansh to do anything whereas  SP has given some lovely lectures to Ansh as only a grandfather could, if my memory serves me right.

@Naeema: I loved your Arti Prashant photo romance using poetry and where it has taken them in the present!

@Indu: Thank You😳 I've been wondering where your take has been hiding all day and just realized that you just sent out a newsletter addressed to all on your first post to this thread. I'm in agreement that a misunderstanding is about to happen with the hospital visit and BMT issue. Maybe it will stretch to 200th episode🤔

Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok guys time to call it a day.bye
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AngelDark

@Pearl: Read your take and loved it. I loved the part where you talk about the way the Dubey's and Scindia's differ in treating their children when it's time to discuss sensitive matters.

In SM everyone tends to ask the children to leave before they go about discussing any major events. I respect the Scindia's on that front a lot because they let children be children.

Whereas Ansh has always been like a little man with the Dubey's family because he did not have a father figure at that time. I did not see much of Dubey commanding Ansh to do anything whereas  SP has given some lovely lectures to Ansh as only a grandfather could, if my memory serves me right.

Thank you,Angel.😃
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zet & Pearl: Thanks. Hope you're having a great day
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@angake

Re: Papa Dupey

I have written in my earlier takes re: his deceipt and manipulation strategies and his thought process re: P issue.

Emotional BLACKMAILERS work on people's fears.  They threaten and exhort/get people to bend to their whims.  So, Dupey is threatening Aarti with exposure re: her divorcee lie to Yash and SM in order to get her to compromise and get Ansh for the BMT
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Asha and DMJK_VB

We have to agree to disagree re: Aarti opening her past to Yash.  Nevertheless please hear me out/read the below.

I have written in my earlier post that Aarti has elements of what is called "avoidance personality".  She has been coerced to tell a lie and go against her better judgement by the Dupeys - so she fears owning up.  She cannot blame her parents - the Dupeys - as that would be disloyalty.  She has to accept full responsibility.

Avoidance means she tends to cope with problematic social situations by escaping.  Example Palak 's fear of public speaking.  She builds the courage but any event that affected her psychologically clammed her up.

Similarly, the wedding night was Aarti's perfect opportunity - Yash-n-Arpita squashed the little bit of courage she had to reveal it. In my opinion, if that night Yash had approached her in the same manner and with the same words that he said when he came to fetch her to the mandap - she would have conveyed the divorcee secret.  Instead Yash CHOSE to assume - that was typical 'I know it all male attitude".  Later circumstances and Yash attitude toward her took over - I am not detailing them out here.
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Meena,

Yes, we will have to agree to disagree because like I wrote in the earlier post, why should Yash think that she wants to tell something about her past when he himself had no intention to tell about the past. Before the marriage actually yash has tried to correct her belief that he was a lecher.

And when Yash talked to Parteek that he married only for children, she was actually very relived because just before she left to SM, Manasi (her friend) gave her again the negative idea that Yash took Ansh along so that he can have his way with her. And the room's decor has sealed her doubt and it was when Yash cleared everything she was happy and actually she was very comfortable with all the Arpita pics initially and started to feel a little uncomfortable when she started to fall for Yash.

If you remember, Arati was actually angry at Dubeys for not letting her tell the truth an dwas not even talking to them. So that itself showed she didn't want to tell the truth.