Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@1HappyGrl 

Thanks for reading my responses 😃

Yes, I too hope at least Arat won't consent to anything. She might me misunderstood by Yash because of her silence even when he was asking again and agin. But like he said the other day, he may become angry but then they will solve the problems together. So he will stand by her once he will get a hold of his emotions of hurt and betrayal. And like you said in any case if the BMT happens and Yash know everything after that, then it can have much worse effects than the divorce lie.

But I don't think Arati will say Yes to BMT hopefully.

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I just read your thoughts on the last few episode, and whoa... so much negativity about the Dubey's! Yes, the Dubey's are hiding the truth from Yash and are emotionally blackmailing Aarti, but what can they do? They just want to save their son. This doesn't make them selfish.

I think Mr. Dubey might tell Yash if Aarti doesn't agree to the Bone Marrow Transfer because he'd have no options left. If Aarti refuses, he has to figure out another way to get Ansh in the operating room for Prashant. He'd have no other choice but to tell Yash about it! Until now, he's only been scared that Yash will say no to the transfer, but since it's a do or die situation if Aarti refuses, he'll have to take the risk.

And I don't blame him. He just wants his son's life and so does Shobha. A parent would kill for their child's life, so what the Dubey's are doing is nothing out of the ordinary.

If you had to be angry at someone, you should be angry at Aarti. Not the Dubey's. Yes, the Dubey's are begging them for Ansh's bone marrow, but she's the one who is keeping it from Yash. The Dubey's haven't taped her mouth and tied her up. She has a voice, she sleeps in the same room as Yash. She's had SO many opportunities to let it out, yet she hasn't. If anyone is to blame for this situation it's Aarti. Instead of saying "The Dubey's are selfish", shouldn't we be saying "Aarti is selfish"? Doesn't Yash have the right to know Aarti's truth from Aarti herself? Why should the Dubey's care about what happens between them? They won't get affected once the truth comes out, but Aarti will. She isn't telling Yash, but I don't see any "Aarti's selfish", "I hate Aarti", "Aarti is horrible *angry*" posts in this thread. Many of you identify with her circumstances and aren't criticizing her. Then why can't you identify with the Dubey's?

Sorry, I just had to let that out.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
morris thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually I want to sleep and dont want to login now. I thought I'll just check couple of pages but after reading some interesting posts, could not stop myself. 😳 😆

@Zetter/Jyo/Abby/Samana/1Happygrl/Pooja_11 and others: Loved all your takes and thoughts on the episode.

@Asha: Loved all your response posts. 👍🏼 Not sure you read my response to you in previous DC. Reposting the same below. 

@Asha: Thanks.  And that was a brilliant prediction. Yes, why not Yash be aware of Prashant thru Payal&Palak? 

@anonee(Meena): My response would also be the same as Asha. Unless and until the couple interact before marriage Aarthi could not know those things you mentioned about Yash and Yash was not aware of Aarthi's obsession of Ansh and her likes/dislikes. I just feel we cannot consider their interests/nature when they never discussed before marriage. The only thing Asha says is Aarthi knows Yash is widower whereas Yash does not know Aarthi is a divorcee. I feel thats a big thing and a huge difference.

@Saffi: Agree on the point that Aarti is also to blame. I'll reply to this in DC as well as main forum post tomorrow since I feel I could not place my thoughts clearly now. 

jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Morris,

Yes I read your response to my comment and thanks 😃 
Now I am not really bothered through whom Yash will come to know about the truth, but I just want him to know the truth before its too late 

Also, thanks for understanding what I wrote to Meena 😃
Edited by jikky_84 - 11 years ago
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think saffi your being harsh on Aarti- she has tried telling Yash many times and Dubeys are wrong- put yourself in Aarti's shoes and you will understand her.

What Shobha is doing is WRONG! She ruining her 'daughters' marriage life
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Morris - I'm looking forward to your reply! 

Kamli - Lol I don't think she's selfish. I was only trying to say that if everyone is saying the Dubey's are selfish, then in comparison, Aarti is too. Since I don't find the Dubey's selfish, I don't find Aarti selfish either. Although I'm disliking Aarti more than the Dubey's right now. I'm actually feeling extremely annoyed by the former and very sympathetic for the latter.

She tried telling Yash... what twice? She hasn't tried again. She should have told him in today's episode in the bedroom, but she didn't. What excuse does she have?

What Aarti's doing is wrong too -- she's ruining her husband's married life by hiding a big truth from him.

Shobha isn't intentionally ruining her daughter's married life. She has to choose right now -- her son's life or her daughter's marriage? Naturally, she'll pick the first option.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
DC and forum is really dead today, looks like the effect of dragging story!
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
A thought came into my mind about how Yash would find out. - consider this.   Yash comes to hospital after court and when he is walking with Arti near the pharmacy or when they go to pharmacy that guy might remind Arti about manga a and mention your husbands health or cancer or some such thing.     
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yeah did Aarti forget about her kangan?!
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Saffi- I didn't say you said she's selfish- I posted that comment for another member in that thread that called Aarti 'mean and selfish' lol