Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Stunning women  & his alpha charm.😳
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg, where is that photo from? They all look so awesome! 
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its a spoiler from India's Got Talent. Im loving it But its Anushka from whom I JUST CAN'T take off me eyes! She is looking different ☺️
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
watching SRGMP...OMG! The singers are so average!!! The show is boring too, host is boring too...loved my fav. trio and their intro 🥳

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yep the show was substandard but Javed is not really tedious , its just that he is too innocent  naive. Even SRK commented that he is too endearing !
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhika124

Yep the show was substandard but Javed is not really tedious , its just that he is too innocent  naive. Even SRK commented that he is too endearing !

True...Javed Ali is just not the host material...Aditya Narayan did a good job hosting the past few seasons. I think Javed is too mechanic and quite nervous in the epi. 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
made a slightly dif gif
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guys help me out which gif is better?

Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Everyone knows that I'm no Kat fan. But I have to say that this film was the best of Kat. People say that she still shows no emotion. It's true that she still can't do facial expressions but her eyes throughout JTHJ were mesmerizing. You know how they say that our eyes speak. Usually Kat's eyes look bored or annoyed in her movies. This was the first film where I actually saw emotion in her eyes. I saw sadness, I saw love, I saw longing. She had never been able to do that before.

So maybe it's not just Kat's acting that's to be blamed. Maybe the directors need to work on their direction too. Kat just looked comfortable and at ease throughout JTHJ which is usually not the case. Yash ji certainly did an excellent job directing her.

So... Kat... thank Yash ji, I don't think you're the worst actor on earth anymore.