Another outfit that looks great when she’s sitting down but meh when standing up and you see the whole design.
She looks very pretty though which is surprising to me because I never found her pretty.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Another outfit that looks great when she’s sitting down but meh when standing up and you see the whole design.
She looks very pretty though which is surprising to me because I never found her pretty.
https://x.com/Khaleesie777/status/1794448194685784133?t=swDvrGU4kvM6GDK7BqMkLg&s=19
Seem like she wants to leave and they don't let her run away 💀
·
Punjabi Singer Sunanda Sharma Walks Cannes Red Carpet In Patiala Suit #redcarpet #cannes2024 #sunandasharma #punjabisinger #punjab #punjabi #cannes #pictures #patialasuit
very pretty
I read somewhere that only the starring actors are allowed to pose on the stairs, guests can pose their hearts out on the carpet but not the stairs. Not sure if they are being racists or trying to do their job 🤷
I personally think it's more of a A-list vs B-list issue. A lot of big name guests take plenty-photos on the stairs. That said, it's France of all places. Frenchies being racist bigots isn't exactly a reach 
Interesting but not surprised, I literally witnessed how this all started This tweet is kinda making wonders on x...
This week it begins https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2053404615627157614
Cannes 2026 discourse has been fascinating because both Aishwarya and Alia were trolled, but for entirely different reasons. Aishwarya Rai...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYQ6cV_CLHH/?igsh=cDJrbnNrdHBwZHBj
https://x.com/BURN4DESIRE1/status/2048740940542808318?s=20
95