By Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Nov 14, 2012, 07.54 PM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE Vikas Gupta|The Serial|Supriya Shukla|Omkar Kapoor|Gumrah
Omkar Kapoor & Aanchal Munjal in Gumrah-2 last episode
Karan Kundra
Ekta Kapoor & Lost Boy Productions Gumrahwhich had a successful spell of season one and two will be bidding adieu to its fans tomorrow (15 October 2012). 

But with a hope of soon returning with a next season and the last episode of the crime series will feature some promising names of the small screen.

Actors like Omkar Kapoor of Bollywood filmMasoom fame and Anchal Munjal currently seen in Parvarrish who have been a part of Gumrah'searlier episodic will once again be seen on the show. This will be for the first time that the show will repeat the actor's on the show.
Sources inform that the last episode of the show will revolve around a family who decides to fight for their son's right who gets influenced by drugs and messes up with his life. Omkar Kapoor will play the role of Richard who joins a musical band, gets into drugs and later dies. Apart from Omkar, Aanchal Munjal and Supriya Shukla will also be seen on the show. The episode has been shot in Goa.
When contacted, Producer Vikas Gupta said, "Yes, Omkar and Aanchal are part of Gumrah's last episode. It's a very interesting story and we had fun shooting in Goa."
When asked if season 3 is in the pipeline, Vikas says, "We had an amazing time shooting Gumrah season 1 and 2 and we are hoping to return with season 3. But it's not in our hands the channel will take the final call. We have been the highest GRP getter for the channel and we wanted to continue with the quality work hence we decided to take a break. So that we can bring some more fresh, gripping and eye opening real life stories. When we discussed this with the channel they agreed to give our much needed break. Now, our new show 'The Serial' will take 'Gumrah' place I hope we receive the same love and affection from the audience." 
Posted: 11 years ago
Wait! I thought it was ending on the 22nd. It's ending tomorrow???
tfs...will miss the show...and yes now am excited to watch "The Serial"!!😊
I'm not sure if I'll watch it. I only watch criminal shows. 😆