Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palo101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😆 oh how i love your updates !! and her love for ice creams ...pls update soon...since the show ended i so look fwd to ur updates even more
SindhuB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow 
i luv ur work
read all d parts
plz do send me a pm wen u update
thanq
malinim thumbnail
i just read all ure work in a day,you are magical with your writing.6 threads and its  pure and beautiful ...amazing.

Plz do keep updating at your convenience and keep all of us spun into this magical web of beauty you have created.

FictionsFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey, I just read all six threads in one go..
U r amazing.. this whole story is amazing..!!!
U r so creative.. its a unique idea..
Plz add me to ur buddy list. I wud loveee to noe when u update nxt..

P.s, z this chap 34, ur last update..?cuz I cudnt find link to nxt one and well, this was posted in Nov.. a long time back.. so I was really unsure..
Hoping of hearing from u soon..

Once again.. U R P.E.R.F.E.C.T ...
And I loveee ur storyy.. thanks for this.. I love how u f.f writers put in so much effort for us.. u surely make our days.. love ya a lot. !! :D
Dimz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read all your updates in one go...awesome work... Just wondering...all the conversations that asr and kushi have... Do you have it running in your mind when  your typing it up...?. I love it their back and forth... Almost covering up for what is unsaid between the I feel.
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FictionsFan

Hey, I just read all six threads in one go..
U r amazing.. this whole story is amazing..!!!
U r so creative.. its a unique idea..
Plz add me to ur buddy list. I wud loveee to noe when u update nxt..

P.s, z this chap 34, ur last update..?cuz I cudnt find link to nxt one and well, this was posted in Nov.. a long time back.. so I was really unsure..
Hoping of hearing from u soon..

Once again.. U R P.E.R.F.E.C.T ...
And I loveee ur storyy.. thanks for this.. I love how u f.f writers put in so much effort for us.. u surely make our days.. love ya a lot. !! :D

I 'm still reading  and I couldn't find the other chapters is this the end of the story! as I just copy and Paste in the word so I can read it at night lonely! by the way u are really a talented writer KM👍🏼🤗...I
tvmania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi,

it has almost taken 3 days for me to read the whole FF . I was not able to concentrate at work n let me tell you something ur one of the best writers I have seen in IF. 

the way u have portrayed the characters is awesome.I wish I keep on reading this but to my disappointment u didn't update further. please do send me a pm once u update 

meshas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
just finished reading all your threads and love all of them. Right now I finshed reading Fate-Mate's 6th thread, looking forward to your updates.
selvi1605 thumbnail
wow wat a nice story i read the whole story without sleeping waiting for update
dilliamma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi 

i just  came to know abt this FF few days back.i started to read 3 days back only 

i just loved each and every part  wonderful update . 

Iam already in love with ur writing skill 😊

awesome  

thanks for all ur updates😊