Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think it has so long since you updated.. Hope things are good..
karmachameleon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: blablabla_mo7

I think it has so long since you updated.. Hope things are good..

Ummm - can't get myself to write after the devastating news - other than that - I am fine. Thanks for asking...trying my best to write...sorry for the delay...
sikhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
read ol parts in one go 
tht was fab
awesome
mindblowing
fabtastic
wonderful
n i loved it 
waiting for next parts 
plzz pm me whn u update dis 
Shinning_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
HEY DEAR I AM MARRIE I JUST READ UR WHOLE STORY AND AM SHOCKED THAT I CANT GET IT OUT OF MY MIND I MEAN ITS JUST SMIPILY AMAZING I AM IN LOVE WITH IT NOW...WHEN I READ IT I FELT AS IF I AM IN ANOTHER 
WORLD OF ARSHI ITS JUST WOOW 
HOPE TO SEE AN UPDATE SOON AS I AM DYING OUT OF CURIOSITY :p AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WILL YOU PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE AGAIN I WILL BE REALLY THANKFULL :) OHH YEAH ALMOST FORGOT THIS IS SOMETHIING I MADE FOR YOU HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND HOPE ITS VISIBLE :p LOVE YA <3 <3 <3DreamBoard

Edited by mariumsaeed786 - 11 years ago
juliet7dead thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
its the most bful story i ever came across! :)
pia-loves-sarun thumbnail
heyaaa where r uh????? me missing uh. i hope everything's f9? .plsss update asap.. please.
.loads of love ...
pallavi
3shna3nath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg!!!tht was an awesum treat!!!u really really really r an  awesum wryter...
the updates nvr fail me to breathlessly read through each word...
rumu thumbnail
somebody from this forum  told me to read ur Fate-Mate..I am really please and thankful to her...whoever u are love u for that🤗...

this is the most amazing ff I have ever come across...I cant put in my words how much happy I am ryt now...I started to read this ff day before yesterday and believe me I couldn't stop reading until now...It just took 2 n half days to come to this part and m really surprised by my energy that I read all parts in one go...and m still craving to read more...though mom scolded me for not doing any other stuff properly except reading this ff...she also warned me that she will take away my wifi connections but she couldn't stop me to read this...

I cant describe u in what kind of condition I am in...I am in Gloomy and tsunami land...I think I cant come out of this ff to the real life... I am in a dream land...

every part i repeat each and every part of this ff amazed me...i am loving the word love again...everything touched my heart from her non stop crzy talks to his restlessness ,,their friendship bond to more than friendship to rain dance to Titinic pose to ice cream to her singing to his support to his room to the letter A their naming each other to their hidden LOVE which they still din realize yet everything is so pure and beautiful...it felt so nice to read as if this is not just a friction this just a real life story...

I love to read and have read many beautiful romantic nobles but today I wanna say that among all the love story I have ever read till now this is the most beautiful story I have ever come across...and I am not lying ...

U are an amazing writer👏...Got bless u ...I am already in love with u for this ff😳...thank u dear for writing this beautiful story❤️🤗...

I thought how will I survive after Barun leave the show and IPK end..I was really very upset but ryt now m feeling as if Nobody left ...m really at peace and enjoying my vacation to the fullest..thank u for this too...

I am sending u a buddy request...I will be very glad if u add me and pm me when u update...
esmeralda111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
came across ur ff and finished it...and enjoyed the concept and the story...😊 I noticed one thing ...as hum apke hain kaun was the ever biggest film without having intimate scenes...same is the case with ur FF...and its quite a broad hint for those writers on this forum, who went into sexual details in every update...and it feels more pathetic, when u see that they can't even write a simple English sentence without serious grammar errors... and U just curse urself for even giving them a try...cz its not the sexual details but the concept, the build up, the depth, the meaningful dialogues, the choice of words: these r the things , which r so important...(and I admit there are writers, who use such details but v skilfully, subtly only to enhance the build up and they possess such mastery over choice of words that u never feel disgusted...a passing remark 😉)

keep it up sw8 hrt 👏

pyaarhai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You just can't imagine the effect of your writing on me.. you are such a delightful writer.. Explaining every little thing in detail.. making us feel what you feel.. with out getting carried away... n with out letting us carried away binding us to your writings... you are awesome... 
Do you even know I didn't sleep straight 30 hrs to read all of it.. I just can't leave every single detail you explained in a very sensual way.. 

very eagerly waiting for your next update.. I know our IPKKND? didn't end well.. though our Arnav and Khushi had a happy ending.. I just dosen't seem like an ending at all.. I can feel so much void inside me... But fine I at-least want to see our Gloomy and Tsunami getting along well n one day have an ending.. 

Thank you for writing and making me happy.. Thank you very much