Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Favorite Scenes of all Time: "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" (JTHJ SCENES)

The first day of my story… 
The first time I saw snowfall… 
The first time I saw an angel glide across the snow…

Nkapoor3 thumbnail

He saw her & knew it & then Smirked ..

because when that nice guy, was making you wear the ring, you were not looking into his eyes, you were looking at everyone else…

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Made this, free to use:

OMGGG love all the blue ray pictures wow so beautiful and the animations are beyond words

also saw the deleted scenes, why were they deleted? they were so funny and so adorable and cute wish they didn't get deleted.

and see these animations they beyond words simply wow

ramu61 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
movie was bearable only cuz of srk. anuskha was very over the top and annoying and irritating all throughout. but by far the worst thing about JTHJ was Katrina Kaif. 

man this girl had such an opportunity to prove herself, huge chance to display different n range of emotions and she falls flat. she can not act, will never be able to act. she ruined the movie. jthj could have been a lot better and memorable had it been anyone but katrina. 

dont know what people see in her anyway? she's just OKAY looking, not the prettiest girl in the world like people make her out to be. she has the body language of a *edited*on and offscreen. really disliked her in the movie. 

SRSLY, the scenes with Srk's amazing acting she just stood there doing nothing, so useless... why did Yashji do this to us?? she can only be item girl or show cleavage, she's quite good at that. 
Edited by -Maddy- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ramu61

movie was bearable only cuz of srk. anuskha was very over the top and annoying and irritating all throughout. but by far the worst thing about JTHJ was Katrina Kaif. 

man this girl had such an opportunity to prove herself, huge chance to display different n range of emotions and she falls flat. she can not act, will never be able to act. she ruined the movie. jthj could have been a lot better and memorable had it been anyone but katrina. 

dont know what people see in her anyway? she's just OKAY looking, not the prettiest girl in the world like people make her out to be. she has the body language of a *edit* on and offscreen. really disliked her in the movie. 

SRSLY, the scenes with Srk's amazing acting she just stood there doing nothing, so useless... why did Yashji do this to us?? she can only be item girl or show cleavage, she's quite good at that. 

I concur with ya buddy . Saw this movie it was 4 hours long lol. Best part was the love making scene. The Hijab next to me covered his wifes eyes haha
Edited by -Maddy- - 11 years ago
ramu61 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I concur with ya buddy . Saw this movie it was 4 hours long lol. Best part was the love making scene. The Hijab next to me covered his wifes eyes haha

hahah yeah, in our cinema, so many people just walked out during the movie. movie would have bombed so badly if SRK wasn't there. he made the movie work. only his acting was good, as the army man, intense scenes. he didn't fit in as the 25 year old samar tho.

and katrina, oh man, its like they make these characters with her in mind. she was dressed quite unrealistically. one minute its snowing and freezing and she's running around dancing in mini skirts. 

and yeah those scenes were awesome. especially the one in saans song on the train, where she just starts stripping... she did that scene too good, right up her alleyway i bet. real life practice and all. 
myriam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG  puffin you sig is AMAZING i  love it  ❤️❤️where did you got it ?

Originally posted by: myriam

OMG  puffin you sig is AMAZING i  love it  ❤️❤️where did you got it ?

thank you so much :) it's from the making of the movie, animations are made of it and i posted them here too but it's not visible I am going to post it again.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago