Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Priya🤗welcome back...Yipee crooner is back
So today along with a certain someone, even you chose to surprise u😃

Happy Diwali Everyone🤗
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

oh joy, it's a crooner. 

and i am surely landed in this tale. have to say, haven't regretted it even once.

happy diwali, all. looking forward to pataka times with asr and khushi, priya.

update

thanks, priya, for that cheating wallah crooner. lifted my spirits.

for me the episode was unreal but neat. it was evident that again a decision had been taken last minute and sheetal wind up was on. felt a bit like the shyam days. suddenly after a year and a half, gone in 10 episodes. sheetal by that token got a whole two days in the throw out phase though she'd been around what, less than a month? they had kept the character quite open for a while, could go either way, nk's attraction an indication that should she be ultimately positive romance would bloom. but alas, storm thunder lies video tapes, and change of scene. sheetal ta ta. negative you are. and just like the past vanished suddenly and most dissatisfyingly, so did sheetal, but must say a certain satisfaction in watching her go. 😆

greek plays came to mind with the unity of place and action and time in the episode. especially unity of place. hall way of rm, right through. obviously, the exigencies of a hurried shoot. do not wish to waste time lighting up different areas and sets. everything practically in real time too.

there was a neatness to the script. a clear reason why asr caught sheetal at her lies, enough time for him to find out things and put the game together. husband said, feels like an agatha christie denouement, poirot at it. 

for me, it was barun's acting that made it all asr, and not just some slick detective. i adore and laud his internalising of this character. it's as though try what you will, you can't take asr out of barun sobti.

sanaya was sweet and kind of khushi. i of course loved her palm landing on sheetal's cheek, in a true tight slap. the family was lovely, with mamiji and naniji again my faves.

logically, i found it a bit strange that an hour before two members of the fam are leaving for another continent, asr decides to deliver this surprise. the asr i knew had a better sense of priority and timing. 

i had a feeling that the adoption of arav route would be chosen, and i was really uncomfortable with this sudden foisting of child on the couple. it was too pat and quite uncalled for in my view. 

but again, the acting convinced me. almost.

an orphan khushi couldn't bear to see the little boy with shoulders drooping walk back into a world without someone to call his own. khushi would feel that. true to her character.

a man, an orphan too, who loved khushi and knew her well and couldn't bear to watch her suffer looking at her. a man whose whole sense of father, that entire place, destroyed by his own father's self centred actions, committed to be the opposite. keep his commitment, not break it. in his embracing of the child, a chance to return a whole sense of father perhaps even to himself. by being one.

there was beauty in those sentiments, and truth and life. wish we had a bit more time to explore it. accept it and internalise it.

aside: was watching skyfall last night and when m said,"orphans make the best recruits," couldn't help but smile.

would like to thank deepali and akshay for the lovely couple they were. their romance was cute to watch and the quiet sweet couple was a great contrast to the fiery one. balanced the home, the space. wish better tracks were designed for them. pity they decided they'd had enough.

coming back to cheating, i look at the face above resting on a child's shoulder. joy, relief, giving, a a funny kind of sincerity there. even with eyes closed. something tells me, this one can't cheat. i'll go with gut feel. take my chances.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!!!A Crooner after such a long time!!!👏
Episode was nice,ASR was back with full preparation.Loved Khushi's slap to Sheetal,she deserved it in every way.Even more beautiful was Arnav n Khushi adopting ASR.
If all goes well,A decent diwali can be expected na???My SKD!!!
Khair I am enjoying the moments till they last!!!
Waiting for your point of view!!
gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes really its a diwali surprise..so crooner back...hope soon our barun as asr stay..every thing will be in place ..thank u priya
Dazee thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Post cannot be quoted.

Dear Priya,  have been busy at work all day.  Just logged in and still have no idea what the latest is...but saw this.

and I can't tell you, but .just seeing the crooner up and the way you said as long as ASR is BS and Khushi is SI, and the show goes on, the crooner will be there...made be so emotional.  almost in a personal way...and brought tears...

The last few days have been so wrenching...they got me off my safe seat of viewer to someone deeply involved in the cause ... of this David vs Goliath fight.  Defending Barun became a morally right thing to do in the face of all the greedy and arrogant crony capitalism of SP and the PH...
My weekend really got consumed in this ...  and willingly...  so now to see this, its like a dam broke... sigh...

.the feeling of nostalgia that the end of a beloved and shared journey brings (1 month, 2 months...23rd Nov...) is all around.  With the crooner there, at least we will find safe harbor and some respite from all this chaos, and together make the most of it at the highest levels of quality and shared caring, joyous celebration of their art and our love for it.

Happy Diwali

Edited by Dazee - 11 years ago
Teleseer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Priya,

Thumbs up!!!!  Thanks for the sanity of the Crooner!!!  Sorely missed it!!  Glad to see it up!! 😊

Thanks once again and tons of hugs to you!!
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res!!😃 😃

Happy diwali everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     
mars80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat bann gayi ... aap likhein aur hum na aayein yeh kaise mumkin hai ... yeah man too much drama going on ... im here till the awesome couple is here :)

waiting to read ur post ... n for ppl celebrating ... happy diwali ... i think tis ur new year so happy new year to u all :) pardon me in advance if im mistaken :)