Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
haila, Crooner is live
I thought no one bothered to come back after I updated...nice to see the pages in chats wid peepuls I love...

πŸ€—
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The Diwali episodes were disappointing to say the least, when I asked for a 360 I did not mean role reversal for Arnav and Khushi. Last year Khushi was dead set against crackers yet this year she excitingly talks about them while Arnav talks her out of them, bad move by the CVs here. Last year's Diwali episode is not one fans forgot, check out YT the almost kiss has over 1 million views!

I did like the rangoli scene though, I like that Manorama no longer taunts Khushi and lives well with her and the scene where Arnav tries to make it up to Khushi after upsetting her was adorable. It just goes to show these two will clash, they will say things in the heat of the moment that they will regret but their love wins in the end.

Manorama and NK's ad for Star Cricket was good, I like the humor when it is done tastefully. Plus these two just work well together

Tonight's episode, did not understand Arnav's gift to Khushi, I know she likes the small things but a photo of her really?? They could have elaborated about why he gave her that.

The parenting clash continues, this was expected as these are two people who grew up in different environments. Arnav is someone who does not want his loved ones to feel like nothing is not within their reach, he does this with Anjali, Khushi and now Aarav. Khushi takes it the wrong way though and thinks it is his way of spoiling Aarav, she doesn't see his POV only hers. It is like another member on this forum posted, neither actually listened to the other and only heard what they wanted to. It was disappointing to see Diwali end this way, they could have shown them making up at least instead the fight continued the next day with an irritated Khushi who just had to listen to Kamlesh of all people. I would be lying if I didn't admit I got a kick out of Arnav's plan backfiring and Khushi not getting jealous. Arnav has no idea the can of worms he opened with his pagal wife who is now out to prove a point.

I am hoping tommorow Arnav is able to pacify Khushi and this does not drag on. Before I was all for Khushi learning the harsh reality of life, having her independance but given we are drawing near to Barun leaving I don't want so much time spent on this. I get what CVs are doing but at the same time I want some memorable scenes with Arnav and Khushi before Barun leaves, make his time left count for something.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: honeypriya

haila, Crooner is live

I thought no one bothered to come back after I updated...nice to see the pages in chats wid peepuls I love...

πŸ€—

πŸ€—

me lub u 2.

so... do i sound 16 and fan or not? πŸ˜†
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

omoraboti, dips, mou,

about khushi loving crackers. do you really think that happened by chance? this is willful playing with a much lived show, part if the same strategy that is out to tarnish a young actor's image. everyone may have forgotten, but not sanaya, not barun, not us. we are being casually told, go home, we'll do what we please. this is our product.

the playing around started a while back. asr, kkg, story, everything was messed with. we clung on. then the final strike. kill barun.

amazing, isn't it? yes khushi lurves crackers, asr adores kurta, and secretly is dying to worship devi maiyya.

we know how good 4lions is at killing babies. they showed us, remember.

but you know, somewhere by hurting us to this extent and trying to mar barun sobti's career, they have desecrated a temple.

as anjali said, there is katma. it finds its mark.

@ indranidi, 
can i hug and cry inconsolably...am bipolar ...am hormonal...
biggest question is why?
why would BS want to quit now?
why would he jeopardise his career?
why would Gul in her right frame of mind kill this show?
why would SP not intervene?

sorry Priya i need to know these why's before i get down to analyse the diwali epi?
why was this particular epi written and shot with  disinterested leads and zero chemistry? again my whys😭
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

gif credit: tumblr
She gets affected by him so...something about this scene was reminiscent of the old IPK magic...The shadow play & huskiness in his voice as he leans in to taste her...what this track should have been all along...

Why does the child have to oscillate between insolent and innocence? Parenting 101 and the bipolarity were so not necessary...

That cocked eyebrow in yesterday's epi: when was the last time we saw that ASR?

Priya, this space is the harbor in the tempest!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by Nandalala - 11 years ago
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mouramen

@ indranidi, 
can i hug and cry inconsolably...am bipolar ...am hormonal...
biggest question is why?
why would BS want to quit now?
why would he jeopardise his career?
why would Gul in her right frame of mind kill this show?
why would SP not intervene?

sorry Priya i need to know these why's before i get down to analyse the diwali epi?
why was this particular epi written and shot with  disinterested leads and zero chemistry? again my whys😭

Anu, as Di said, the impetus to "kill" has come from the producers of the show; it is their product, they will do as they please.  There was a firsthand disconnect between the channel and the PH; otherwise, we wouldn't have seen this day if the channel had paid attention to the actual inconsistencies in the story over the last few weeks/months.  They also underestimated Sobti himself.  They never imagined he would stand up to a shoddy script, inane character assassinations, and other lapses in production values.   Never thought he would fight for what he believed to be true. They asked Gul & him to "sort it out."   And we all know how she did exactly that!🀬

Sobti is collateral damage in all of this now.  SP doesn't care if he stays or goes.  Their bottom line is what is the only factor for consideration, as it has always been.  How do they resolve this "issue" without it becoming a complete blood bath with their sponsorships, subscribers, other actors leaving (Sanaya) and ultimately, how does all of this affect their image?  They are going to the table to see what their options are that would make the most financial sense.  Replacing Sobti is the cheapest option, and the most riskiest...

Which is why the calls/emails shouldn't stop😈...Lets not forget, STAR India is projected to make Rs. 4,500 crores this year...

Re. the chemistry--I am amazed that Sobti and Sanaya can still focus given all the πŸ€¬ they are going through...Now thats what I call professionalism!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Nandalala - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
"if you can't beat them, confuse them."

is the ph/sp strategy now being spelt out clearly in the fresh new scripts that are being written as we speak? ha ha, what's this, the writers' revolt, a weird sense of humour, a complete freudian slip? what?

feels like a woody allen film now the whole thing.

and mamiji compared khushi to giraffe! weren't the forum people comparing poor viraf patel to that very denizen of the african wilds just the other day?

and then khushi going mad, and mamiji wondering which channel did she watch now and lose it. are we the inspiration of this mirth? oh i can laugh at myself, provided you do your job well, writers πŸ˜†.

have to say, that khushi asr fight over do you think you can just buy the boy expensive things to make him feel better and yes i do fight was good. especially the escalation to just because you earn the big bucks, his expression yeah i do, her getting incensed, her i can earn more than you, his really? look. oh all of that fight was very good for me.

reminded me of me and that man i live with. only we ain't that gorgeous to look at.

the one eyebrow thing was luvleh (as my london return coz might say).

and despite the weird khabri business, i found the dialogues hilarious, pretty layered, and our professionals took it to quite another level for me.

anjali, you are right, this is professionalism. even in the midst of this hocus pocus, complete focus. gosh, i've started to sound like sister of khabri.

myself indrani, shake hands firmly. (love that one about her name being so long, there's no room left to think after you've said all that)

sorry sp/ph, looks like our bwoy and gurrl will make sure we are laughing till the very end.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7