Frequent Posters

Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for posting here...😳 
ankii543 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i creid seeing this interview just by the thought that where am i gonna find him next...:(
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gul,

if you are really true and honest, first of all BS would have never quit such a rocking show, 
and you need not take such efforts to make us believe, because truth does not need any conviction, 
so take a walk, dont play such stupid stunts and do not take advantage of utmost decency of that gentleman Barun,.  

It wont work, we know what is the truth.  Even Barun tells in the interview, that he is leaving on his own, we will not believe because we as well as Barun knows it is not true.
number1serial thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ommgg thanxx 4 sharing 
plsss upload full interview soon !! ðŸ˜Š
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
DM link

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv0xnc_barun-sobti-interview-teaser_shortfilms

if not even DM link..

then watch this GIF..

Edited by godhuli_4_Sarun - 11 years ago
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like everything is fine between them! In the clipping they discussed about Akshay leaving and how the moment was painful...etc.  So guys this interview is not old its recent! So whatever war is going on is only from our side as we are misinformed about everything!
One more thing is evident that Barun is leaving for his future prospects and PH & SP are OK with it. Thats why we r getting a new guy for Khushi!
If they r fine with all happenings then why this hue and cry from our side!
Infact we are the most disturbed people! 
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I cried seeing his FAKE laugh😭
Tfs
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What is GUL trying to achieve through this interview ? appease a set of fans who are refusing to accept the fact that Barun has quit on his own for what ever reasons and is not forced to either by the channel or PH.
Guys let him go , he is clearly disinterested in the show and wants to try BW.

Anyway I am done with this show and off screen drama. 
arshi2013 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why does this video seem like farewell one, I hope I m wrong can't sleep now
Nurab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanju01

One thing I feel u guys don't understand is if the Ph has been unfair with barun,he has full right to protest against gul and others. Yes he can do it and nobody can stop him,not even star plus.There have been many many actors who have protested against production houses and have been successful. One actor from star plus itself had dragged his producer to court few years back.So if barun has really been victimized then he can Sue the Ph.He can file a police complaint against gul if she had indeed insulted him.Barun is not doing that so u can guess how true are these stories.
One thing I am sad is these people who call themselves barun fans are actually tarnishing barun's image by proving him to be a liar.Whatever he says,people say he is lying because he is forced by the Ph.Oh common guys!u all are proving that barun is a timid guy who is scared of gul that's why he is lying everything.That's really sad and unfortunate
Poor barun!

exactly, i've heard numerous actors filing a complaint about ph before.  hence my question why would BS be so casual about it if something bad happened to him?

as he said, he's taking a break, means he's trying to keep the door open so he can come back to the show...

another thing i can't digest is if barun says he can't/doesn't like/want to work 12 hours, and if he does come back to Tv, he's going to have to work that many hours...so that just can't be an excuse.  he know how TV industry works.

---
btw, i'm a huge barun fan too and no way pointing finger.  i'm simply just trying to understand whats going on

Edited by Nurab - 11 years ago