Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipitous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Can anyone explain to me what Barun meant when he said "everything wants it to be like DDLJ"?? Was he referring to the movie Dilwale Dulhaniya le Jayenge? Why would everyone want their growing up life to be like that??
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My first post here: Watching the video made me sad. Poor guy looks exhausted. I hope the break does him well and gives him the needed rest.

I created my own Barun world by watching all of his previous work. At the moment I am simultaneously watching Baat hamari pakki hai and Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. It is fun to compare both the characters of Shravan and Arnav. Totally hilarious Shravan and super stud dude Arnav.

Sorry for being offtopic, but I am looking forward to the interview. It seems that all izz well between Barun and production house πŸ˜• Maybe I am naive but I trust Barun if he says that he needs the break to rest.

Good luck guys with your mission to keep IPKKND for what it should be: A beautiful lovestory of Arnav and Khushi πŸ‘
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Barun has such a cute childish smileπŸ˜ƒ
vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 I WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE THE SPONSORERS OF GUL KHAN SHOWS ARE AND WOULD LIKE THEM TO KNOW OF WHAT A EVIL, MANIPULATIVE AND CONNIVING WOMAN SHE IS. 
THIS WHOLE INTERVIEW IS HER SCRIPT, HER  DIRECTION, HER CAMERA AND HER RECORDING AND HER BROADCAST. 
SHE IS JUST TRYING TO DO DAMAGE CONTROL. SHE THINKS WE ARE STUPID PEOPLE. BUT NOW ENOUGH HAS BEEN DONE TO HURT THE FEELINGS OF VERY LOYAL FANS AND TIME HAS COME FOR HER TOO TO FEEL SOME PAIN. 
I URGE A BOYCOTT OF NOT ONLY FIZOOL HAI BUT ALSO OF THE PRODUCTS OF HER SPONSORS. 
HOPE ALL HER SHOWS LOOSE THEIR SPONSORS.
HITTING HER IN THE POCKET IS GOING TO BE THE BEST PUNISHMENT FOR GUL KHAN.
IF BARUN IS NOT COMING TO UK, STARPLUS NEEDS TO REFUND MY TICKET AND PAY DAMAGES TOO.
YES I AM REALLY UPSET. 
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A teaser???

Like seriously??

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WTH is dis????πŸ˜• I think so these "4 Lions" ppl r tryin 2 put the blame on BS.😑 I learnt 1 lesson, never 2 watch a "4 Lions Film" show, they'll always break the fan's heart.
number1serial thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spirit

A teaser???

Like seriously??

i no ryt 
thats wat i thought like seriously ??  y can't they just give the full interview in the first place ? πŸ˜•  
garitv thumbnail
I AM INTO TEARS THAT BARUN SOBTI IS LEAVING..AND THAT NONE OF THE FAN COMPLAINTS WORKED..WE TRIED OUR LEVELS BEST AND WENT BEYOND OUR LIMITATIONS TO STOP BARUN FROM LEAVING..:( :( IT FEELS BETRAYED AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO HOPE  FOR BARUN SOBTI AND SANAYA IRANI TO BE SEEN TOGETHER EVER AGAIN..!

THIS IS TO INFORM ALL OF YOU THAT I REVEIVED THE FOLLOWING MAIL FROM STAR PLUS CONSUMER CELL..WHICH CONFIDENTLY DECLARED BARUN SOBTI HAS LEFT IPKKND-

Thanks for writing in to us.

We totally share your disappointment.

We believe Barun Sobti has built a huge equity as Arnav with our viewers and we are keen that he continues to be a part of the show.

However, Barun seems to have made up his mind to not continue with television anymore and try his luck in films.

Disappointed as we all are, this is the decision he has taken. We are sure you appreciate that we wouldn't want to do anything to destabilize a show that has so much promise and we would surely not want to cause disappointment to our precious and loyal viewers.

We would like to assure you that we have a number of really exciting and path breaking shows lined up for you and invite you to sample them over the next few months.

Regards

Consumer Response Cell

liya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wanted cry after watching this...😭 
it was very hurtful to watch it...

P.S part one was awesome part two... πŸ˜’
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The full interview is out so use the link below to discuss the interview: