Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mistletoe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Bravo 4 Lions. You're not as dumb as you look. That was a smart move. 
Coming up with such an interview, in this state of chaos, when Gul is being badmouthed left, right and centre. 
before falling for this emotionally, I would request you all to think logically guys. You'll get your answers.

On a side note, it felt nice to see Barun smiling.  Edited by Number.one.fan - 11 years ago
mirsa1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am also of the same opinion that there was some fishy thing from GUL's side and BARUN was not happy end he left abruptly thats it.  A very popular show like IPKKND cannot end like this.  This was the only show I watch with interest after ages.

Yesterday some very nice post was made by an IT professional and he has questioned PH and SP saying how come the actors quit abruptly when we all know the show is not complete.

GUl & SP did not expect such a huge backlash from the fans not only in India but worldwide,  that I think this is the first time a reputed DAILY newspaper HINDU, reported it which was posted in the forum.  This is the only serial being dubbed in other languages and its also dubbed in URDU in some PAK TV channel.  So popularity of the serial is evident worldwide.  Quitting at this stage since we all know that the Barun's movie MAMR is not releasing before March 2013 is very very fishy.

I think SP must be bombarded by fans and asked to get back  BARUN for a brief period to give a happy ending, we cannot stand KHUSHI with PATEL.  May be BARUN can shoot 3 days a week, its for PH to accommodate if he need rest.

Edited by mirsa1957 - 11 years ago
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dear can u guyz,
plz someone tell me what happen when thz intervewi came why all thz calling teaser plz plz tell me
number1serial thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mirsa1957

I am also of the same opinion that there was some fishy thing from GUL's side and BARUN was not happy end he left abruptly thats it.  A very popular show like IPKKND cannot end like this.  This was the only show I watch with interest after ages.

Yesterday some very nice post was made by an IT professional and he has questioned PH and SP saying how come the actors quit abruptly when we all know the show is not complete.

GUl & SP did not expect such a huge backlash from the fans not only in India but worldwide,  that I think this is the first time a reputed DAILY newspaper HINDU, reported it which was posted in the forum.  This is the only serial being dubbed in other languages and its also dubbed in URDU in some PAK TV channel.  So popularity of the serial is evident worldwide.  Quitting at this stage since we all know that the Barun's movie MAMR is not releasing before March 2013 is very very fishy.

I think SP must be bombarded by fans and asked to get back  BARUN for a brief period to give a happy ending, we cannot stand KHUSHI with PATEL.  May be BARUN can shoot 3 days a week, its for PH to accommodate if he need rest.

i agree with u 
ipkknd is the only serial that is dubbed in soo many languages !!
i just want to see the whole interview already !!
i was just wondering that y didn't they just post the full interview ?? y the teaser? 
well i just want to say all the bestt to Barun Sobti 4 his future !!😊 
number1serial thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetnoori

Dear can u guyz,
plz someone tell me what happen when thz intervewi came why all thz calling teaser plz plz tell me

Its a teaser-- a preview of the interview 
its not the full interview but it will be posted soon !!
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: number1serial

<font color="#0066cc" size="3">Its a teaser-- a preview of the interview</font>
<font color="#0066cc" size="3">its not the full interview but it will be posted soon !!</font>

Thnks dear
sooo smart move by ph,,
but thy feel we will stop after see thz,,
but thy think we dimd cannt understand the situtation

if thy forecd barun to quit
thn they forecd barun to gv interveiw i think thy can heard thz line

silence speaks more thn w
Ords
losers,,
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BS, no matter wat happens, ur fans r always wit u. ❤️ u BS. I support u BS n ur decision.👍🏼 All the best!!!😊
shagun_sarun thumbnail
barun sobti, you just rock...love you to bits!😳
KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Oh Barun is SUCH a cutiepie!! :D i can't wait for this interview!!
sirjusimiarshi thumbnail
Tfs,,,barun ur the best love you