Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trishy13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I know honesty that part made NO SENSE AT ALL...

first of all it came out of nowhere and she said it or at least tried to say it as if it was some amazing memory between them. That comment was the most LOSERISH comment I have ever heard by a supposid professional...seriously she thinks that this interview is going to put her in the a good light when honey, it's going to make you look even more stupid and incompetant than you already are...

I really am looking forward to the rest of this interview and I'm so excited to see a dawrning lady graps at straws...I know that sounds mean but god I just couldn't stand her in the teaser of that interview...she's honestly a FRAUD!
Edited by trishy13 - 11 years ago
anz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A SUDDEN INTERVIEW WITH GUL CLEARS THE AIR.

THIS INTERVIEW IS STAGED TO STOP ALL THE FANS TO MAKE CALL...AND STOP FIGHTING...AND WE SHOULD LOOSE THE BATTLE.

GUYS  R WE FALLING INTO THE TRAP??????

ATTACK!!!

HOW MANY CALLS TODAY?

NO BAUN=NO IPK...
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Can some one tell me the point of this ?

Oh wait I know - idiotic damage control.

4lions why do I even bother with you guys???
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: gopikaaji

he is not in usual self for sure ...we can read our bs 'eyes ..it is
teary...his smile i felt extra pressure ..he is hurt ...sure of that
...y ??? gul is doing this to our barun ...

guys he need support..we r with him...

Yes, he seems a little TOO happy, if you know what I mean... Like he's forcing himself to smile... And that's why it brought tears to my eyes... :( I love u Barun...
hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Guys... He is under a contract!!!

They can make him do anything...

and being involved in Public Relations Industry for 3 years now... This is so evident that GUL is playing her tricks...

She is trying to handle the crisis by revealing videos and all because she wants to escape the critism...

She knows all these is effecting her entire production house and all her shows... which will doom if she doesnt try to clear the air...

but are we stupid enough to fall for it!!!?

it is so obvious!!! why do you think she wasn't show when barun was speaking!!

ohh come on!!! main bhi ek interview banake dhe sakti hu!!!

so GUL KHAN!!! no way u re escaping this!!

Your truth was out in open so just admit it!!

A public apology for Barun and believe me all Sobtians will let u go free!!!
roshrockkss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
M scared to hear this interview...
Don't want to listen to it...I knw wats cumin...
Just end it yaar...
V shd continue d fight for a happy end..
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anz11

A SUDDEN INTERVIEW WITH GUL CLEARS THE AIR.

THIS INTERVIEW IS STAGED TO STOP ALL THE FANS TO MAKE CALL...AND STOP FIGHTING...AND WE SHOULD LOOSE THE BATTLE.

GUYS  R WE FALLING INTO THE TRAP??????

ATTACK!!!

HOW MANY CALLS TODAY?

NO BAUN=NO IPK...

ATTACKS WILL GO ON!!! ⭐️
priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Yes we should continue.

this shud not stop till barun comes back

sanju01 thumbnail
This interview is a lesson to all the rumor mongers who lied to everyone about barun and gul.All the rumor mongers,barun was laughing at u all when he heard the crying rumor.😆
I know even after this u won't stop spreading rumors.Keep spreading rumors! Only fools will believe u all.😆
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Basically this interview, she is going to make him answers all those questions or address all those rumours that have been in the news...( her humiliating him and making him cry...)and get him to say that it's not because of any track or PH based issues he is leaving...but he wants to spend time with his family...
This is her attempt to clear her name and that of the PH lest it affects them professionally and ofcourse the new baby! 

Barun will be his usual self who will take everything lightly and be made to say he has been wanting to take this leave for a while just not been able to and now he is! 
I guess being in this industry he cannot afford to come out openly and say anything that might work against his career...
But does he know that SP has been telling everyone he is leaving as he has signed 3 movies...or the they have contradicted what he told us in his interview...

He will also tell us that it's the character ASR and anyone can play it ( like it did during his movie shoot and kidnapping phase) and urge us to keep watching us the others do such a great job and many new and interesting tracks are coming up...)

This is all damage control...but it does look like he is going...so we need to stick to our Barun In or IPKKND out!