A small dedication and some truths

baRunmYlove21 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Barun ...
Cant say how much you did to us ..You made us laugh , smile , cry , love and everything ..You take us to heaven whenever we see you .
We respect you always ..We love you till we die ..Dont forget ! We are their to support you wherever /whichever part of the world you are .

You are an ultimate human being MR.SOBTI ..
Sometimes i feel happy if i hear your name 😳
I feel so happy ..And so do people in IF ..If you are really visiting our forum today just see our love for you ..Please cheer up ..
What ever you will do great in career ..wish you all success ..

And if the show is ending , we will be happy because we dont need a show without you !!

ARSHI
You made us live . You made us live . You are our soul .
You gave us intense rabba-ve .You proved us Kyun dard hai itna teri ishq hain ..We saw pain in love .We saw happiness in love .We saw pure magic . We are grateful to you .
International fans .Oh my god ! No one has got like that ..You got .You earned .You made us feel .You are the one who proved it that you are really "one".We love you SARUN and ARSHI

If you plan to end it , please give us a happy ending .I know you wont disappoint us .You wont ! You are a big boon to us.
To be frank I dont know how i am going to live without IPK !

It changed my entire life ..

90% confirmed to end the show ..Rest they will decide after shoot is over  is the exact news i got !!

And the truths are here:
P.S-pls do not send any PM's ..Its sensitive issue .And express your view here

GUL KHAN FORCED BS TO END

HE IS LEAVING BECAUSE OF HORRIBLE SCRIPT
SHE MADE HIM CRY

PH AND GUL WERE SUPPORTED BY MANY HIGHER AUTHORITIES

SP ASKED GUL THAT THEY CHANGE PH AND RUN IPKKND WITH BARUN BUT GUL REFUSED AS IPK WAS HER SCRIPT
SHE ASKED THEM TO TAKE SOME OTHER PLATFORM NOT HER'S

SHE WANTED SHOW TO END AND FINALLY IT HAS HAPPENED

And also BS fans didnt lose ! Ya we didnt lose .
TEAMBARUN has received millions of images for barun sobti and they supported him badly

the result is : gul lost πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Proud to be Barun /sarun /IPK fan

Will make this forum run 10,000 pages and even more than that and will watch all the episodes from beginning πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
right we dont need a show without Barun and without SaRun.
Gul can go to hell with her damn script.. she has forgotten that her stupid script had nothing except mindless comedy.. she can keep it to herself..Barun and Sanaya both are the best actor.. they will shine in their life wherever they go.

i love Barun SobtiπŸ€— and i will watch the show in which he will be there.. i really wish see still hoping that SP will star another show with BS and SI and this time a PH who will be sensible not a bunch of 10 year old kids!
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Proud to be a Barun Phangirl!!
Proud to be crazy ArshiHolic!!
Moreover pRoud to be IPK aDDICT
tO hell with Gull the Bull,,Wait Gull,,,Ua Happiness wont last Longer!!

PS. DoNt Stop Mailing ..,cALLING SP 

arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post dear... Sarun arshi rockzzz... We will always miss u...till d death... Tumko na bhool paayenge...jab tak hai jaan... 😭
Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dnt wrry ppl hav started talkin abt petition fr Season 2 without 4rats.We'l fight fr season 2 n show Gul d fan power
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The whole situation has been handled so immaturely! & Barun's countanence shows the toll it has taken on him!

He's an actor!It's his career!His bread & butter. It's the means by which he has to support his family! & we don't know a lot of factors involved in his life & decisions. How would we feel if everytime we wanted to switch careers, we were subjected to this kind of emotional pressure? Yes, the show has given him the fame & position he now has. But the way the show was going these days, thank's to the creator, it wouldn't be long when people would even loose interest in working with Barun & Sanaya too! I mean the things they made such a talented girl like Sanaya do, makes me shudder!

& for those who called him quiter & all these past few days..I know they do so out of hurt. I am hurt. The thought of not being able to see Barun at 8pm 5days a week is.. unbearable to say the least. But just because right now it sucks, how can we forget just how much it rocked in the past?!So I am going to say the same thing I said before..

This might still go horribly wrong for Barun, careerwise, & he doen't need the extra pressure of people who worshipped him, now hating him to the core. For more than the last one year, he has been my obsession, one of the ten most important persons in my life, & from those awesome off-screens,he seems like an honest,down-to-earth, humble, jolly, witty, intelligent, caring & loving & child-like person, who deserves every success & happines life has to offer..

So all the best Barun Sobti...No other person made me feel like you did from behind a TV screen, just with the help of a pair of caramel brown eyes & a white shirt. Not yet & not ever. So thank you. God bless you!

& Sanaya!!Always be happy & girl you rock the most!You do.All the love for you!πŸ€—
Edited by farah53 - 11 years ago
More-than-himM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
IT really feels sad nw
this serial is a very special to everyone
never ever will we get one again
we learnt so much from this show
moreover he got to know a set of honest actors
i sincerely pray to gad that the 4 bulls should be punished
HATE THOSE DONKEYS TO THE CORE
GO TO HELL GUL
OwnMyCity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GUL KHAN IF URE READING GO N f**k URSELF..BITCH!!! NO1 IS EVA GONNA TRUST U AGAIN..WAIT N WATCH WE WILL BRING SARUN BACK WITH A AMAZING PH AND RUN A SEASON 2 WITHOUT U BITCH...IM HAPPY E SHOW IS ENDING..BUT GUL U LOST IN REAL..U LOST MANY PEOPLE'S SUPPORT N TRUST..U R E LOSER NOT BARUN SANAYA OR WE FANS...TRUST IN KARMA..WAT GOES AROUND COME AROUND!!U WILL CRY ONE DAY TOO..
DushtKanya thumbnail
I'm proud to be a Barun fan! β€οΈ He deserves much success! 
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
There must be a hope... SP is superior to Gul... She must listen to SP... Don't tell me that the show'll end for a stupid adamant reason...