Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Now honestly speaking i dont feel pity on IPK fanz now i dont want to eb sound rude 

earlier when geet ended u IPK fan were the one who bashed us liek anything calling us loonies and what not saying every dam thing to us
so in a way i am happy that its your turn now i dont know if your show will end or not but i can definately say that atleast the chemistry and passion of maaneet remained throughout the serial yes later half it was all mature romance hence so much passion was not required 

ist all karma 

jaisa boige wasa hi paoge   '

just want to add u sarun fanz called us loonies to praise gurti telling that our leads dont even talk with each other now why woudl they tell teh world what they r doing 
we know what r GURTI ๐Ÿ˜‰
calling GURTi as unprofessional was really shocking infact as far as i knwo ki GC also was shooting for a movie he just went for some days but still gave the bank episode by working 27-28 hrs wil DD so that show doesnt suffer 

Edited by abinash079 - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ab koi kya kare iska . 
Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
isn't there anyone who loves Geet and IPKKND equally? :o
because i do! I love Geet and i love The real IPKKND i.e. The one till february!
babygurl10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First: Karma is a b****
Second: I don't pity IPK fans, matter of fact happy to see you guys in a such situation
Third: Gurti/Maaneet still rock!
abinash079 thumbnail
@manesha this is related to GEEt and IPK so dont bring any other show ok 
u can discuss it in ur other forum and promote threre๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i hope you understand 
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blahblah26

isn't there anyone who loves Geet and IPKKND equally? :o
because i do! I love Geet and i love The real IPKKND i.e. The one till february!

Dear...
you know what...
IPK fans made it hell for Geet fans...
So I don't think any Geet fan would want to be near IPK...

The way IPK fans mocked us...We only know how it feels...
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manesha76

Don't worry IPK fans Join Madhubala . This is surely going to be lambi race ka Ghoda . I trust this PH more then 4lions . 

I was a geet fan . But Madhubala is awesome . 

This is related to Geet and IPK...
Y ru bringing Madhbala... ๐Ÿ˜•

Please...remain on the topic..
dewdropred thumbnail
people always forget ...
" what goes around comes around ..."
well whts the use complaining now ... jab chidiya chug gayi khaeth ...
we really dont care what tht 4C does any more ... all they can do is do mass production & make Carbon Copies ... thy will keep on copying GHSP in all their shows ... no creativity ... simply copy pasting ...
&
by the way they planned very well 2 ruin our show ...
but thank goodness & god ... coz our gurti , cast & crew did not ditch the show even when they were not happy with the track ... thy continued ... coz they know maaneetians / ghsp ians love 2 watch them ... & if they are loved & got name & fame in the entire world they know it was coz of maaneet / GHSP ...
&
thnk god sandeep ji came 2 our rescue warna some planned very gud 2 butcher the show ... but sandeep ji handle it very well ...
right now ... wht that 4C company does ... does not affect us ... tht 4C were dead 2 me in march 2011 itself ...
any how the dead were gone after march 2011 ... they never existed for us after that ... & may b thts y ... we got a happy wala ending ...
ElienoreMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is da need of saying dis now???? U knw what, watching IPk fans plight I feel I'm so lucky... God was with us that's y we saw Maaneet together... Ipk fans laughed at us mocked at us that time... Even they went to Geet fan page (last day of GHSP) and teased us like anything... They did dis to not only us but also navya fans & other shws fans.. They said us that 4 lions was da best PH.. They bashed every actor actress and shw... Even now they r bashing KSG!!!!!! Now no one is with u guys.. I don't even feel any symapthy for u guys... BEACAUSE U DESERVE EVERY BIT OF IT...
    Hatts Off To GurTi!!!!
    PROUD TO BE A GURTIAN

LOVE MAANEETEdited by ManeetGurtiMG - 11 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh btw those who termed GC and DD as unprofessional.

Well, we all know who is the real unprofessional now.

The character of MSK was butchered like hell at some time, still it was the same GC termed as unprofessional who sticked to the show till the very end.

Geet was so insensible at times, she even forgave Dev, still DD sticked to the show till the very end.

And your very dear ASR, well compared to MSK his character has not been completely butchered but still he needs a break. I totally understand he has a life of his but then you should control your tongue and fingers before terming someone undeserving as unprofessional. Better use your your tongue fingers and precious time to term the right the person as one.

Am really happy both DD and GC got better shows with better PH. Maaneet will always be remembered as GC himself said, Maaneet's chemistry is created once in million years but still am happy they are better off with better PH respectively, who for sure do not know how to copy and paste scenes.